Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What does Houston think about this topic originally posted in Austin?

Interesting thread in Austin. What does Houston think?

I decided to post this here because of this post in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxon00 View Post
...No other cities in Texas do or have the crazy negative shit or psychos that Austin board does. Every other city board just has fun hobbying and looking for new thrills. I guess Austin really is weird lol.

The Original Post:

Maybe every provider should consider giving a discount for the 1st meeting, things are just too weird/awkward the 1st time

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxon00 View Post
Complete strangers meeting for the 1st time and having sex within the first couple of seconds/minutes of encounter really makes for many times unforeseen hiccups. It's hard to iron out the wrinkles beforehand because most providers and clients are not comfortable detailing all the explicit things they do or would like to do during an appt. So a client is left with "winging it" with any info gained from reviews and commentary which often leaves a lot out. There's a lot of things both parties might have different preferences on; and even though the client is paying he might not have final say plus he wants to acquiesce to the provider's preference because she's providing the service and it's good for her to be as comfortable as possible. Both parties might be somewhat nervous even subconsciously and this really effects giving your best sexual performance, you're not as carefree and comfortable because it's unfamiliar territory. Then if u have different preferences like room temperature, too hot/too cold, music on/off, TV on/off, lights on/off, one party doesn't like their face touched, neck touched, hair touched, no smiling, no laughing, no pleasurable sex noises, no talking, unknown rigid sex controls/demands, time constraints, etc. those kinds things really effect the experience and expectations. Lots of potential for not getting the best bang if you prefer something different to the other party. This is more so a problem when the client is paying a sky high top end full rate/donation. There's not a lot of incentive to book again after naturally a first meeting has to have the kinks worked out.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:13 AM   #2
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Austin is the most expensive city in Texas,,,This post is from a cheap skate Californian transplant that wants to liberalize the hobby. Throw it in the trash bin.
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:22 AM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Adjusted Version:

When the Bitch Refuses (to Discount her Rate for FG Ineptness)

Complete strangers meeting for the 1st time and having sex within the first couple of seconds/minutes of encounter really makes for many times unforeseen hiccups.

It's hard to iron out the wrinkles beforehand because most providers and clients are not comfortable detailing all the explicit things they do or would like to do during an appt. So a client is left with "winging it" with any info gained from reviews and commentary which often leaves a lot out.

There's a lot of things both parties might have different preferences on; and even though the client is paying he might not have final say plus he wants to acquiesce to the provider's preference because she's providing the service and it's good for her to be as comfortable as possible.

Both parties might be somewhat nervous even subconsciously and this really effects giving your best sexual performance, you're not as carefree and comfortable because it's unfamiliar territory.

Then if u have different preferences like room temperature, too hot/too cold, music on/off, TV on/off, lights on/off, one party doesn't like their face touched, neck touched, hair touched, no smiling, no laughing, no pleasurable sex noises, no talking, unknown rigid sex controls/demands, time constraints, etc. those kinds things really effect the experience and expectations.

Lots of potential for not getting the best bang if you prefer something different to the other party. This is more so a problem when the client is paying a sky high top end full rate/donation.

There's not a lot of incentive to book again after naturally a first meeting has to have the kinks worked out.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:24 AM   #4
Guest120216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

I've said it before..... some guys are turning this "Hobby" into work.... It's not rocket science.
Guest120216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:26 AM   #5
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

He has some valid points....but I don't think a "first time discount" is necessary. I think he's just another tard looking for a discount....imo
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:35 AM   #6
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel like all of the external stuff and awkwardness can easily be worked through by adding an extra half hour to the beginning of the session. Most people know that I prefer 90 minute or longer sessions for a first time visit. The extra half hour really helps for BOTH PARTIES to be comfortable. Since I started pushing this minimum time preference, I have really seen an increase in repeat visits.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 09:36 AM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I used to see a provider that the first time was 120 and every time after was 100 plus you got a half hour of fine conversation with it.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 10:01 AM   #8
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

90 minutes does provide for a better meeting....an hour is just not long enough and two hours...can be hell if there is no chemistry...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 10:23 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
What does Houston think?
Do you care what folks think who aren't in Houston?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:04 PM   #10
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do you care what folks think who aren't in Houston?
Yup its a discussion board people's opinions matter go back to the political boards
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:54 PM   #11
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I feel like all of the external stuff and awkwardness can easily be worked through by adding an extra half hour to the beginning of the session. Most people know that I prefer 90 minute or longer sessions for a first time visit. The extra half hour really helps for BOTH PARTIES to be comfortable. Since I started pushing this minimum time preference, I have really seen an increase in repeat visits.

Are you suggesting a 90 minute session for the price of 60 minutes to help the first session get started on the right foot??

I think first encounters are a bit off base, It can be worked thru if both parties do something to ease that awkward quiet time. I always bring some sort of gift to set the tone. In addition pre text conversations can ease some of the tension if the ladies are up for that sort of thing.

jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 02:40 PM   #12
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

No. She's saying that you are required to pay her for an extra 30 minutes so you can work out these details...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 02:46 PM   #13
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
No. She's saying that you are required to pay her for an extra 30 minutes so you can work out these details...
I like my option better, it makes more sense!! Or how bout building in 15 minutes of getting acquainted time to each session. Once both parties are naked, the clock starts!!!

jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 02:59 PM   #14
silverstate53
Account Disabled

Encounters: 251

One of my best connections in the hobby started with a 2 hour lunch ( non BCD time ). SNL i agree on the 2 hour appt that comes off as what did i do this for...
silverstate53 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 03:11 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
And if the "details" are not "worked out" in the 30 minutes ......

.... just pay for a 30-minute FAILED "work out" session?

Or is it a "walk"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women