Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This is what moves me!

This gentleman is one of those rare gems that just makes my heart smile! He, and others like him, are what make what I do worthwhile!

I loved talking with you this morning and I feel like a silly giddy school boy because I can't get my mind off of you and I feel such a great sense of anticipation lookig forward to the 17th when you will be here!!

Sweetheart, I have to share something with you about my mood today compared with my mood over tha past few days.

Since Friday the 29th, I have been in a foul mood and it seems as if my patience had worn thin. I was irritable with everyone and had had enough!! I was to the pont that I was sanping at peopel and I would cathc myself having to calm down before adressing anyone who may have come to my office. I was like this on Modnay as well!

after talking to you this monring, I felt like my old self and I know it was noticeable because one of my Administrative Assistants, told me "glad to see you're feeling better!" and the other said"oh! You're feeling better I see!, Must have been that phone call you had!".........

I felt a noticeable difference in my mood after talkign to you! I felt so much happier and calm! I know I have you to thank for that!! I look forward to the next time we talk.

I can't wait to meet him! Even with the spelling!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
Skindyvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Well, speaking from personal experience, I know that speaking to you on the phone definitely put my mind at ease, and made my first experience into this new and exciting world a very fun one indeed. I think every guys first journey into this world should be with someone as sweet as you.
Skindyvr is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Now THAT just made my heart SOAR! Thank you for making me smile all day, usually thats what I try to do to others! You're a very special man!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Now, this is a great thread!

Smooch to everyone!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies