Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41505
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Turn offs

I do not drink or do drugs, and when I see a client and he has been drinking or high it is a total turn off. A few drinks to loosen up is cool, but slurring words or alcohol running out of his pores makes me want to puke and I will probably not see him again. I will usually give him one more chance and if drunk or high again I will not see him again.

What are your thoughts???? Would you see a provider again if sloppy drunk? On drugs?
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Absolutely not!

As you mention, if someone has had a drink or two beforehand and is coming to see you then that is probably alright.

But to be wasted and participating in the hobby is dangerous. For everyone.
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

A sloppy drunk or doper - No way !!!

A drink or three for her to shed any potential inhibitions she may have, I'm all for and encourage !!!

My favorite providers are the uninhibited horny women that know what they want. Hopefully it's the same thing I want, lol.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #4
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews

I good provider does not need alcohol to be uninhibited. She loves what she is doing and is uninhibited by nature!
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #5
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrababy View Post
I good provider does not need alcohol to be uninhibited. She loves what she is doing and is uninhibited by nature!
Fully agree !!! Some gals though need a little bit of enducement to really let go and a couple of drinks is fine with me if it loosens their hidden performance qualities.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #6
huskerguyomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I agree completely. A drink or two is one thing but falling down drunk is another. And definitely no on drugs of any kind including weed.

My big gripe is hygiene or the lack thereof. Hate it when a provider tries to cover up poor hygiene with perfume. I always make it a point to show up freshly showered (only thing worse than doing a big fat guy would be doing a sweaty smelly big fat guy LOL). But is it too much to expect the same consideration in return?
huskerguyomaha is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
cobraguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

It is kind of a turn off when the provider undresses and has a dick. I suck it a little bit anyways and then bend over for the finale but she is not going to touch my dick.
cobraguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

No way I'd see a provider again if I even suspected she was high...introducing drugs into the mix dramatically increases the chances of problems with Uncle Leo. As for booze, if I smell alcohol on a provider's breath I'll be concerned. One, I have no idea if she had a drink or four. Two, if she's drinking before an appointment it tells me she probably doesn't enjoy her work...or working with/for me. I don't agree that people need a drink or two beforehand to "relax." If a provider needs a drink beforehand, she's in the wrong business.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #9
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't drink period when I'm working because I want to have all of my senses working 200% and I don't need to drink in order to have a good time with my clients.

But, if we're talkin about turn offs........men, when you go pee before coming to see me or after arriving at my location, WASH YOUR DICK and HANDS AFTER YOU PEE. That's all I'm sayin.

Oh and don't go overboard with the cologne. I'd like to be headache free when I'm with you.

Thanks!
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I don't drink period when I'm working because I want to have all of my senses working 200% and I don't need to drink in order to have a good time with my clients.

But, if we're talkin about turn offs........men, when you go pee before coming to see me or after arriving at my location, WASH YOUR DICK and HANDS AFTER YOU PEE. That's all I'm sayin.

Oh and don't go overboard with the cologne. I'd like to be headache free when I'm with you.

Thanks!
Guess me giving you a golden shower is pretty much not gonna happen
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmm......yeah. But, I will give you one.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #12
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Nice to see the ladies here eschewing intoxicants during visits. I rarely drink but enjoy it once or twice a month. I don't like talking to sloppy drunks at all. Maybe that's why I rarely go to the bars and so rarely drink.

But I have noticed that I feel a bit more comfortable after a drink or two and I don't begrudge a provider feeling the same. On the other hand, most of the times I plan on having that drink or two before hand, I forget to and remember a couple days later. Oh shit, I was gonna have a couple of drinks. Lol.

Heavy drug users or drinkers (addicts) are of no use. Neither while they are imbibing nor while not. They either can't focus on the matter at hand because they are physically unable to focus on anything or only one thing - getting to the drug.

As to hygiene, that goes without saying. I do not want to smell, or worse, taste sweat, hers or anyone elses. Genital hygiene can make or brake a situation. Can't stand a stanky pussy. I always shower beforehand and wash after peeing and expect the same from her even if I have no plans for DATY. I am highly visually oriented and like to get up close and personal.

So, yes ladies. Thank you for your viewpoints. Nice to see that there are providers out there who share my own in such personal matters.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #13
thorleif3x
Gaining Momentum

Agreed, the worse turn-off is someone on drugs or too much alcohol. i have never done drugs and have no respect for them. i am a very sporadic social drinker and the one or two would be fine.

And if you smoke, say so.I don't smoke and really don't like being around it, but if you do, just say you are a smoker,but you will respect my wishes not to smoke while we are together.
thorleif3x is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #14
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Turn Offs

Sorry, CAN'T RESIST!!! "Ma'am, in the military, they taught us NOT to piss on our hands....."

NewYorkBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post

Thanks!
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #15
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I can't resist either, NYB. I've heard that said a dozen times or more. My usual response is did they also teach you how to avoid the mist splashback that is inevitably created.

Cripes! More than once I've ended up with the stinky dick syndrome after just taking a piss in a strip joint urinal or trough. Yuck!
Osolomio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women