Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Something New: Invite-Only Agency Website--

To offer you more discretion in your provider-hobbyist experience, I am currently designing the AnonyMiss website to be invite-only. Invitations to the website are based on provided screening information. This will help out guys who want last minute dates and also cut-down on any unwanted eyes peering onto our strictly fictional fantasy website. Every one will be able to see certain content on the website such as teaser pictures and a contact number for the agency, but your visit will be enhanced as a member with more pictures, personality portfolios of each of the girls, fantasy provider blogs to get to know the ladies you're seeing, and in future could mean you win a free fantasy dream date.

Screening information that will be acceptable is p411, datecheck, two (or more) provider references with contact information, links to two (or more) positive reviews on ECCIE or TER. I do apologize that the invite-only website is NOT newbie-friendly, but you can still submit requests to see our ladies on a case-by-case basis. Please also provide your hobby phone number. When submitting your request to the invite-only website, please make sure to include this information!

**It is also encouraged to only use an email that is for the purpose of hobby-play and not a personal or work email address. Do not EVER use your civilian cell number with us. This will provide you with an even more discreet hobbying experience. We want to know as little civilian information as possible to protect you and ourselves. Keep your anonymous persona intact! We believe this is the best way to be a client of ANONYMISS.**

Rather than bouncing between private messages and work email, please only submit requests for the invite-only site to anonymissproject@gmail.com.
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I think the problem with this is that P411 is discouraging members from giving their member ids to agencies.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:04 AM   #3
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I think Anonymiss may be getting the cart before the horse as I don't believe she has yet to become a member of P411.

I'm just a country boy that doesn't know much, but if I were in her shoes I would be concentrating on getting reviews THEN become a P411 provider rather than setting up another supflous website, and wasting time stirring up the dawgs! - just my 2 cents
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #4
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate your input, Louigi, but I do have a p411 account that will be able to verify your identity as a non-threat. After I review your information and issue you an invite, the only thing I keep on file is your hobby email. I have no need for anything else to be stored. That would be a waste of my hard drive space, tehe.

If p411 doesn't work for you or if you don't have it, linking two positive reviews is sufficient. Two provider references (or more) will also do.

Not all guys who see ladies want to review. Those who have mentioned submitting are attempting to get a bargain deal of $50+. That, to me, is like paying for a review, which kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? In the off chance that he doesn't jive with the provider, my provider not only lost money on the call, but she also paid for a bad review. That just seems illogical to me. I'll take honest reviews as they come and offer provisional rates to previous customers.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
Guest032716
Account Disabled

I have searched P411 looking for your profile and have not succeeded. How about you share with us your id # so we can then send you a request through P411?
Old 07-17-2011, 04:49 PM   #6
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Louigi, I asked for EMAIL ONLY please. Receiving your requests through the p411 network would not provide me with an email address to send an invitation to join the enhanced version of the website. While you may have this resource, tons of guys do not have it. That's why I provide a few options. This cuts down on the back and forth. It requires one short email, a quick verification, and entering an email addy into an excel spread sheet. I'm working on minimizing the need for this process to be a pain in the butt. It's not complicated, and it's very simple. If, for some reason, you feel threatened by giving out your p411 ID, there are different options.

P.S. This will also give me the ability to easily verify you after you've seen a girl for independents in the area. I want safe hobbying for them too!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #7
Guest100713
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

The problem is p411 tells us not to give out our provider Id's. We are only supposed to use the p411 messaging system. No one is going to go against this rule, it just doesnt make sense.
Guest100713 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Not a member of P411, never have been, prolly never will be, this is enough for me. Also, i throw away my hobby phone, number is never consistent, had crazy women calling me back, txting dumb crap, so to prevent that I throw away and get another one with a whole new phone number, just me.

I also have no interest in being pre-screened, just me, I have no idea if I will ever see one of your ladies, until that day, I will reamin unscreened, seems pointless to me to screen without having a session. Just me

I hope it works for you.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #9
herbalist
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

if i post two "positive" reviews, i'm considered "screened?" that's it?
herbalist is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 06:02 PM   #10
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbalist View Post
if i post two "positive" reviews, i'm considered "screened?" that's it?
Herbalist, I don't see any reviews from you. To answer your question, I ask that they be positive, because I will be contacting the provider that you saw. I'm just going to guess that any provider that one gave a no-rec to is not going to be very nice about returning the message, call, or any other communication. They usually have contact info of the girl on them-- most of the time, anyway. If they don't, a quick google search usually brings it up.

If you can't release your p411 information, that's fine. I understand if that doesn't work for you. That's why there are different options!

Outdoorsman, I respect that decision.

I really hope that this is an innovative approach that is embraced. I'm most excited about the provider blogs. I'm encouraging girls to write, so you all know their personalities more. Hell, they may even post some hot pictures! I know I may not always be able to convey more than their appearance and a few of their likes and dislikes as opposed to indie girls who get to display personality a bit more easily.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:19 PM   #11
Guest032716
Account Disabled

There is NO WAY any responsible P411 CLIENT member is going to release their p411 ID outside their system. If you are a member of P411 you know this and you know you should give out YOUR PROVIDER ID.

And apparently you are ignorant of the P411 system as it would reveal our email address, phone number and complete profile with pertinent info, and In my case photographs!

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON EXPECTING US TO VIOLATE OUR AGREEMENT WITH P411 - makes me think you're not legit.

I doubt VERY seriously you are a P411 member - and if you're not I will not want to see any of your ladies - FOR MY SAFETY!
Old 07-17-2011, 11:32 PM   #12
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Now I'm looking on datecheck for you and I'm not finding you there!!!

What gives? What is your datecheck ID?
Old 07-18-2011, 07:16 AM   #13
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not insisting that you violate your agreement with p411. You're right. I was ignorant to that agreement, because plenty of guys have just given it to me without question. I apologize for offending you strongly. Perhaps this could have been conducted through PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #14
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Conducting this through PM would not have educated the community to the fact that 1) client IDs are sacrosanct and 2) That apparently you are not verified by P411, otherwise you would give out your ID

One other little deal about me, if I pay for premium service that's what I expect. Part of premium service is receiving a provider OK on P411 and you can't do that without a membership for every one of your girls!
Old 07-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #15
Guest032716
Account Disabled

This is from the P411 website

It's unfortunate that I have to keep saying this over and over, but this is for YOUR protection and the protection of the entire P411 network. Anyone found to have given out this information could have their account Revoked. If you have mistakenly given out your information to someone not listed on P411 (including this agency), please let us know immediately so we can take steps to secure your account.

They are referring to another agency - not Annonymisd - BUT ANY CLIENT MEMBER who has given out their ID outside the system should have it changed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women