Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162927
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2014, 03:06 AM   #1
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dispelling Lies and Rumors

First, let me say...I have acted a bit immature and somewhat passive aggressive lately. For that, I apologize.

I will not go into why(I have pissed & moaned enough). I will say that SOME of it was just as much my fault for letting things get to that point with the handful of clients. I am a woman who can admit when she has done some wrong.

Having said all of that.....I have NEVER outed anyone's private information. EVER! I would NEVER do that, unless I was harmed etc etc I would not be allowed on this board, if I were to have done such a thing.

Hell, at least I bitched to the men to their face, so to speak and not even in the powder room or anywhere else. That's more than some of these guys can say for themselves, that talk so bad about us providers then try to see us or visa versa and wonder why they can't get an appointment!

Back on topic...

I was banned for cursing at the provider who is out to ruin my reputation. Which, she has done to several other providers, I might add. But that is neither here nor there. She is on my ignore list now.

I did chastise two gentlemen on the open board (by their handles). For that, I am sorry. It was poor form. Even, if I felt they did deserve it!! I should have taken it up with them privately! But again, it is being spun that I outed someone and I did no such thing.

And I am sorry that I added any fuel to the flames and that everyone has had to read the nonsense, venom and lies, by this woman, as of late. I dislike hostility and wish to move beyond all of this non-sense.

I received a ton of emails while I was in time out, regarding all of this (like 30+) lol! Good god you boys like to gossip more than us women! I figured it is best to just address it here.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me or forward any unsolicited pm's you may have received from this woman, in bad taste, about me... So I can address them.

Thanks and Happy Valentine's
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:14 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
First, let me say...I have acted a bit immature and somewhat passive aggressive lately. For that, I apologize.

I will not go into why(I have pissed & moaned enough). I will say that SOME of it was just as much my fault for letting things get to that point with the handful of clients. I am a woman who can admit when she has done some wrong.

Having said all of that.....I have NEVER outed anyone's private information. EVER! I would NEVER do that, unless I was harmed etc etc I would not be allowed on this board, if I were to have done such a thing.

Hell, at least I bitched to the men to their face, so to speak and not even in the powder room or anywhere else. That's more than some of these guys can say for themselves, that talk so bad about us providers then try to see us or visa versa and wonder why they can't get an appointment!

Back on topic...

I was banned for cursing at the provider who is out to ruin my reputation. Which, she has done to several other providers, I might add. But that is neither here nor there. She is on my ignore list now.

I did chastise two gentlemen on the open board (by their handles). For that, I am sorry. It was poor form. Even, if I felt they did deserve it!! I should have taken it up with them privately! But again, it is being spun that I outed someone and I did no such thing.

And I am sorry that I added any fuel to the flames and that everyone has had to read the nonsense, venom and lies, by this woman, as of late. I dislike hostility and wish to move beyond all of this non-sense.

I received a ton of emails while I was in time out, regarding all of this (like 30+) lol! Good god you boys like to gossip more than us women! I figured it is best to just address it here.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me or forward any unsolicited pm's you may have received from this woman, in bad taste, about me... So I can address them.

Thanks and Happy Valentine's
I commend you on your post Scarlett. Others should take note. It's all fun and games and just words on a screen until some one gets hurt.

Three things stand out which I have highlighted in RED!

The word "unless" implies that there are circumstances where "outing" might be an option. For clarification... even if "you" are outed doing the same is a very bad idea. OUTING should NEVER be an option.

Ruining your reputation might be considered as "harming" someone. This is still NOT an excuse or reason to OUT someone.

Having private communications between others forwarded to you is just asking for trouble and if recent events are to be put in the past one might consider just leaving it in the past. Those that would forward such "private" communications would be just fueling the fire so they can be entertained. Just seems pointless.

I interpret the spirit of your post as wanting to make things right and to move on. I hope you will evaluate the constructive thoughts that I have shared in an attempt to make this a fun and safer place to play.

The owners, administrators, mods and board members take outing very seriously. This kind of conduct should never be an option or tolerated.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Smile

Well, I do have to hand it to Miss Scarlett... At least she ADMITS when she goes all mental on someone, and tries to even "bury the hatchet" with them. To me, that's what it looks like she is doing. Maybe there's someone else who can follow her example.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #4
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Speaking as one of those two: I have a thick skin, I can take someone being upset at me, and I did deserve it. I screwed up, the person (you) I inadvertently caused trouble for voiced her dissatisfaction. I don't see anything wrong with that. We're all adults here. What I do not appreciate is that another provider used us as a veiled excuse to drag me into her feud with you, and lied about people being outed with the implication being that we were poor witless victims and she was coming to our rescue. Bullshit. I want to be clear that I hold that other provider responsible for her actions over which you had no control. I chose, wisely or not, to take it up with her in her thread. That was about her trying to use me as a pawn and not about what occurred between us. You, Scarlett, are not responsible for what someone else does. What happened between the two of you and the mods is none of my business and I'm just glad you're back.
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:21 AM   #5
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SL, you have completely misunderstand my post.

I would NEVER out anyone unless raped or beaten or physically harmed. I would, of course, follow all the procedures for something like that. I was referring to male members as an example. And only because I have been slandered.

Let me re phrase the other topic... If anyone has received unsolicited pm's that are threatening, slandering or dangerous please forward them to the mods.

I have valid reasons to be concerned about my safety and reputation. People will believe what they want, but if any of my clients have received unsolicited pm's and they have questions... I have an open door policy.

That is ALL I am getting at.

I am apologizing, to the community, and my clients for the way I have acted lately regarding my recent rants. That is ALL.

Thanks
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
SL, you have completely misunderstand my post.

I would NEVER out anyone unless raped or beaten or physically harmed. I would, of course, follow all the procedures for something like that. I was referring to male members as an example. And only because I have been slandered.

Let me re phrase the other topic... If anyone has received unsolicited pm's that are threatening, slandering or dangerous please forward them to the mods.

I have valid reasons to be concerned about my safety and reputation. People will believe what they want, but if any of my clients have received unsolicited pm's and they have questions... I have an open door policy.

That is ALL I am getting at.

I am apologizing, to the community, and my clients for the way I have acted lately regarding my recent rants. That is ALL.

Thanks
Thank you for not taking offence to my response Scarlett. I appreciate you clarifying for all to read. I interpreted your post correctly and that's why I made the points I did so you could clarify.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:35 AM   #7
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

♡^▽^♡ we love you scarlett (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I'm glad you're back. totally missed you. see you at HC sunday?
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #8
illuminati
BANNED

Encounters: 37

I got a lot of catching up to do!
illuminati is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #9
Gentleman
Usually On the road again

Encounters: 29

Glad to see you are back, Scarlett.
Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 03:50 PM   #10
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Welcome back
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #11
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

since youre dispelling lies and rumors.
is it true, that your boobs are so big, that you had to have an extra nipple implanted in each one.
or is that just urban legend?
knotty man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women