Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2014, 11:50 AM   #1
crozwell
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Craigslist Casual Encounters

Hobby budget has been non-existent lately due to holidays, so the last week i've cast a fairly wide net on craigslist, posting a few of my own ads, as well as responding to any w4m ads that dont seem like fishing spam(they all do though) - Anyways, i've gotten nowhere, seems like its all just spammer bots, or dudes pic collecting

Has anyone ever had any success finding a hookup on there?????
crozwell is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:51 AM   #2
Highwayman64
Ambassador

Encounters: 70

Nope worse than BP
Highwayman64 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:23 PM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I have found two in my life of being on it which isn't good at all.

One was a 30 something year old that was married and wanted to have a NSA deal. It lasted a long time but her phone went dead and never answered back so I assumed she just wanted to stop. Seen her at a store with the hubby so maybe things are going well for her meh.

Another time was this very young black girl that wanted to have an older guy. I was with her for about three months but I ended it due to distance.

This was years apart and a lot of bullshit in between.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:18 PM   #4
pineappleguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I got close a couple of times. I had one MW4M scene all set up and the wife got cold feet at the last (the VERY last) minute. I also had one W4M hookup in the works but got the feeling she was more interested in a LTR than anything casual and I bailed.

They're out there, but pickings are slim and competition is fierce.
pineappleguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:44 PM   #5
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineappleguy View Post

They're out there, but pickings are slim and competition is fierce.
True. So much crap on there.
Got 1 long term FWB (lasted a few months until I moved away... we both knew it was a "limited engagement" lol and squeezed in a lot of kinky shit until it ended.... fantasy fulfilment for both of us.) Most recently hooked up with another married couple at ToTT and fucked his wife with him in a video booth lol

Good times both. Years apart.

"Free" pussy involves a LOT of time investment wading thru the crap on CL. It offers its own type of excitement of actually scoring lol but so much work and frustration.

But if your looking to "jack off" a bit mentally as well as simply getting laid, its possible.
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:04 PM   #6
Franklin4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

My People,
yes there is alot of crap on CL (spam) and also rip offs
I guess it also depends on where you live.
I have anserwd many ads, and also posted Many ads myself
I have had (some) success, - if your in Rochester - all I can say is keep trying..
and by that I mean every day
Franklin4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #7
cale1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This girl from the below "alert" was on CL yesterday.....great photo actually:

716 909 5057

She pulled a classic scam: She asked for money up front. Then took it into the hotel bathroom to 'hide' it (already I was suspicious). Then when she's barely begun a hj her 'brother' bursts into the room with her kid. He puts the kid in the bathroom, and tells her it's his room and she can't be doing business in it. She says she'll meet me at the tops next door to the hotel to bring my money back. Sensing a scam already I warned her that if she didn't show up in 15 minutes with the money I'd post everywhere I could that she was a scammer. I even said I'd give here a few dollars for her time if she really was telling the truth. After 10 minutes, she wouldn't text me back, or answer her phone.

Spread the word and don't let her do it to you!

So, she answered my CL inquiry:

Yea bp pay to play i host in my motel 130 hr 90 half hour 75 quick stop text me or call 716_909_5057 im on the blvd by 190
Sent from my Kyocera Rise

And my reply: (Which garnered no response)

You know it is sad you have to resort to this stuff, you can do very well financially playing this straight. Please be careful because someone not very nice may take exception to such behavior. Be careful.
cale1964 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #8
crozwell
Account Disabled

Cale, I saw that as well. Great pic. I responded with the link to the alert.lol
Old 01-09-2014, 07:39 PM   #9
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

you know free pussy can be found in a bar or club especially at 3 am lol
its not that hard , why why why go to craigs list???

go to the bar or club.
crap go to the laundry mat on a Friday night at 10 pm, lots of action.

just gotta look boys, just gotta be smart.
The only issue with that is the girl you meet likes you and wants it all and then u get scared and go back to hobby lol
but please if youre going to cl, u might as well play the lotto
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:00 PM   #10
crozwell
Account Disabled

Bjwstw- you either are not married, or have the coolest wife in the world.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:12 PM   #11
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

single too many friends of mine that got married and well I saw the destruction so I stay single.

if I was married I wouldn't do this, don't see the point, if you make that choice to get hooked honor it.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:31 PM   #12
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
if I was married I wouldn't do this, don't see the point, if you make that choice to get hooked honor it.
I've never been married either. Don't think I'd hobby if I was but you never know for sure.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #13
borderx
Valued Member

Encounters: 42

Cale, I Also responded with an alert on that girl.Shes still posting.
borderx is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:32 AM   #14
Rumbledog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default HaHa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
I've never been married either. Don't think I'd hobby if I was but you never know for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
single too many friends of mine that got married and well I saw the destruction so I stay single.

That's funny you two saying that. I say the exact opposite, If I was single why the fuck would I pay for this? It is free everywhere if you have the ability to go out and get it. Married guys can't go sit in a bar and be exposed like that, someone will see us and it will get back to our SO and blow our life up. You haven't been married for a decade or two and had the same vanilla sex for that long. Go get married and stay that way for any length of time and then lets see what your attitude is. I would have to guess that single guys are the minority on here.
Like I say I don't pay anyone for sex, I pay them to go away afterwards. You guys make me laugh being all self righteous saying you don't see the point doing this if your married. And if you make a commitment stay with it. Trying to be all honorable when you are paying some trollip to lay down with you. You show me the hottest chick there is and I will show you someone that is tired of fucking her.
Rumbledog is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:04 AM   #15
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbledog View Post
That's funny you two saying that. I say the exact opposite, If I was single why the fuck would I pay for this? It is free everywhere if you have the ability to go out and get it. Married guys can't go sit in a bar and be exposed like that, someone will see us and it will get back to our SO and blow our life up. You haven't been married for a decade or two and had the same vanilla sex for that long. Go get married and stay that way for any length of time and then lets see what your attitude is. I would have to guess that single guys are the minority on here.
Like I say I don't pay anyone for sex, I pay them to go away afterwards. You guys make me laugh being all self righteous saying you don't see the point doing this if your married. And if you make a commitment stay with it. Trying to be all honorable when you are paying some trollip to lay down with you. You show me the hottest chick there is and I will show you someone that is tired of fucking her.
I was wondering when someone was gonna say the obvious (to us married guys anyways) Thanks RD!

Tho I respect their feelings on the subject, as hey, most of us felt the same way once upon a time.

There is a pic online I have seen and am too lazy to find (someone will I am sure) in the motivational poster type of way.... a smoking hot chick.... very sexy pic....

And underneath it says that somewhere, some guy is sick of her shit

(Or some such)

That's not to say those who "cheat" are all married to shrews. Some are. But there are many reasons for each of us to do what we do.

Gawd I hate these deep topics. Just can't help myself and keep from responding lol
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women