Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
Hailey Starr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102112
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What Constitutes a "No Show"?

I've been a provider for many years, I've gotten better as I've gone but still have much to learn, and organizational skills to optimize.
I recently received a bad review that stated I was a "no show", with other gents saying they received the same. I can remember the details of each of the more recent situations and in my opinion not all of the situations could be considered as such.
Is a no show if you are unable to accommodate a gent once he arrives 45 min late for his appointment? If you are running 15 min late and so the gent declines the appointment stating he has no time in his schedule? If uncontrollable outside factors have compromised the comfort of the location and therefore caused a reschedule to be necessary?
I always considered a no show to be if I chose not to show up to the appt and do not contact the person to let them know before or even after to tell why.

So I am asking simply, what constitutes a "no show"?
Hopefully the feedback I receive will help me to be a better provider.
Hailey Starr is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
Rigin
Gaining Momentum

Just my opinion, but i would consider a no show when an appointment is made and one of the agreeing parties fails to arrive with no call or heads up before the appointment is supposed to happen. Or atleast within maybe 5 to 10 minutes of the agreed time.

Some people do continually make appointments and change them for a variety of reasons, whether those reasons are real or made up, nobody really knows, but i think if it happens a few times someone can get a bad rap.

It's real life and shit happens, hopefully people understand that, if they don't they are more then likely not worth worrying about. I think the problem in the hobby can be, one party will get pretty "revved" up in anticipation of meeting, and when things fall through short notice, common sense or reasoning may not be so forth coming.

Again just my opinion.
Rigin is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
Hailey Starr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, I really appreciate your response and agree with you. That's a very logical way of looking at the situation.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #4
Rider68
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Actually this shows a lot of courage. Wanting to learn from mistakes, whether they were yours or the clients. This gives you points on the positive in my book. Just my opinion though.
Rider68 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #5
IABart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Maybe frame "what is not a no-show," and that for me would be giving a day's notice or a couple of hours notice. By phone is best, text is next best. Email or voice mail is last resort.

In life, if you're running 10 minutes late, it's polite to let the other party know. Everyone has a life of their own and last I saw, nobody has planets revolving around them either.

Common courtesy is be someplace 5 minutes before you're supposed to be, call as soon as you know you'll be more than a few minutes late.

We get one pass for life. Second time is a bad habit. Third time is either unorganized or disrespectful.

Most times in life, those of us waiting don't call those we are waiting on, we just assume, "oh well i guess something came up." And I think it's considered "uncool" for providers to call hobbyists, so her hands are kind of tied if either is running late. At some point she can't sit around waiting and if something comes up for her, he may or may not want to take her call, right?

If you make a mistake, you own up, apologize, and make it right. Either party knows what it takes to set the record straight. If you can't set the record straight, you amicably part ways.

If a provider has a history of no-shows, then let the reviews reflect it. If a guy has a history of no-shows, the girls should be able to "black-list" him.
IABart is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:30 PM   #6
wedge1964
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

To me it means the provider or the client just doesn't show up without a call, text or any kind of message. If either one can't make it, at least try to let the other know, whatever the reason.

You're the best, Hailey.
wedge1964 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:38 AM   #7
Hailey Starr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks wedge

IABart, I see what your saying but I've always been told NOT to contact a gent by phone outside of the appointment day. I've read several complaints on other sites about gals calling or texting at inconvenient times. I wouldn't want to cause problems for anyone ever, but have I gotten the wrong impression about proper phone protocol?
Old 03-30-2013, 09:39 AM   #8
IABart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I think you're right Hailey, so that puts you in a tough spot if something comes up...
IABart is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #9
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

An hours notice at least unless you are hit with a last minute emergency or you are a regular and we have an exceptionally close understanding of one another. Communication period is the key, on both sides, be it a phone call or text and you can call or text me anytime pretty lady. Hats off to you for having the tits to ask about it. Your a classy, beautiful woman and a lot of fun to be with. We all sometimes take one anothers time for granted...shame on us. By the way, I like you better blonde but if you ever get the desire to transform into a flaming red head let me know. Me loves em red.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:01 AM   #10
Hailey Starr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
An hours notice at least unless you are hit with a last minute emergency or you are a regular and we have an exceptionally close understanding of one another. Communication period is the key, on both sides, be it a phone call or text and you can call or text me anytime pretty lady. Hats off to you for having the tits to ask about it. Your a classy, beautiful woman and a lot of fun to be with. We all sometimes take one anothers time for granted...shame on us. By the way, I like you better blonde but if you ever get the desire to transform into a flaming red head let me know. Me loves em red.

Thank you so very much darlin
Old 03-31-2013, 10:04 PM   #11
HonorOffer
Registered Member

All it takes is a polite text and then it is not a no show. Pretty simple really.
HonorOffer is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:03 AM   #12
Hailey Starr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I would always have thought a polite text was acceptable. But is there a limit to the acceptable amount of time that the notice should be given?
Old 04-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #13
gateway7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
agreed
gateway7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #14
TeaBag_Plain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey Starr View Post
Thanks wedge

IABart, I see what your saying but I've always been told NOT to contact a gent by phone outside of the appointment day. I've read several complaints on other sites about gals calling or texting at inconvenient times. I wouldn't want to cause problems for anyone ever, but have I gotten the wrong impression about proper phone protocol?
Damned if you do, damned if you don't...I think your practice is the best one. Many experienced providers adhere to this practice, although they may not advertise it. But I have also seen hobbyists complain (I think it was even on this site) about providers not calling them back on different days.
TeaBag_Plain is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #15
Hailey Starr
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone's insights have been very helpful. There does seem to be some areas that are open to error, I do ask that gents contact me a minimum of an hour before any prebooked appointments to confirm. From everything I'm reading it seems that if there is anything that may be preventing me from keeping the appointment or being on time then that would be the most logical time to express such. Which has been my practice in the past. But that may be too short of a notice for some.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women