Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2021, 11:43 AM   #1
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69
Default the rv and camping life

If you pass by highway 59 and beltway 8, you will see 2 giant yards filled with used rvs and campers....looks like most on consignment sales.

I have been trying to figure out for years if the rv and camping life would be any fun, how much effort it takes, and the true costs.

Any input please post.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 02:06 PM   #2
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

They have a lot of different people doing vlogs on youtube these days.

You can find just about anything from narrow-boating in the UK, the TAT in the US, to single adventure travel just about anywhere in the world.

Even movie stars are getting into the travel blogging with some made for TV BS. (some dude that played in some star wars movie did one for Apple tv about him on an electric motorcycle that was fake as hell.)

But there are some good ones and I am sure you can find one with the personalities you like doing what you want. It might take a bit of searching, but might be worth it.

Not near what you asked for, but I like this one.........

For travel vlogs, I'm a fan of Itchy Boots. Awesome woman with a huge set of brass balls who is also easy on the eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Dpwc1y3ZU&t=434s

O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 02:14 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I believe it all depends. If your more comfortable within familiar walls the RV life is for you.

When you calculate the cost of the RV/Trailer, extra cost of fuel, the camp ground fee per night cost (Typically $40 to $200 per night), the question becomes cost. I can stay at the holiday inn for $200 a night. If you use it a lot, it will make $$$ sense. If you use it a couple of times a year it becomes an expensive glob in your driveway.

Where it worked well for me is i found a campground that rents by the season. Pull your trailer in May 1st And pull it out September 30 before the snow flies. It was great as I was able to park the trailer, leave it up there all set up, and just drive up Friday morning spend three days and come back down.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 02:24 PM   #4
DazedConfused
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Rent before you buy. Try it for a week or so.
DazedConfused is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 02:09 PM   #5
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
I believe it all depends. If your more comfortable within familiar walls the RV life is for you.

When you calculate the cost of the RV/Trailer, extra cost of fuel, the camp ground fee per night cost (Typically $40 to $200 per night), the question becomes cost. I can stay at the holiday inn for $200 a night. If you use it a lot, it will make $$$ sense. If you use it a couple of times a year it becomes an expensive glob in your driveway.

Where it worked well for me is i found a campground that rents by the season. Pull your trailer in May 1st And pull it out September 30 before the snow flies. It was great as I was able to park the trailer, leave it up there all set up, and just drive up Friday morning spend three days and come back down.
+
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 05:29 PM   #6
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
I have been trying to figure out for years if the rv and camping life would be any fun, how much effort it takes, and the true costs.

Any input please post.
I don’t own an RV but a RV Park is a great place to pick up whores….ijs
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 05:34 PM   #7
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Yes it is!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 07:50 AM   #8
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 10:02 AM   #9
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

OP,
RVing is just like most things in life - mild to wild / how much you wanna spend? AND, more importantly - how much are you going to use it?

A "tag-along" travel trailer is the least expense. Then you go to 5th wheels which cost more, and weigh more and will require a larger vehicle to pull it. Next is a gas powered motorhome - either a Class C (you might call it a "cab-over") to a Class A type (flat nosed / boxy looking) and then up to a diesel powered pusher (engine in the rear of the coach).

PPL - the place that you mentioned seeing alot of RV's, has them all, so I suggest that you go have a look. Take your time and ask ALOT of questions. Their sales staff is salaried, not commissioned, so they tend to be a bit less pushy.

Someone else mentioned renting and could not agree more! Just be aware that renting one is very expensive, but in the long run a real bargain if you were to decide that the lifestyle is not for you.You'll need to be a bit "mechanical" as those things require someone with, at a minimum, a little bit of automotive knowledge to operate.

Good luck.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 07:46 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i lived in an rv fulltime fr a year
stayed in hotels fr work but rv in a campground for off days

it was awesome!

if i hadnt ventured to new orleans and fell in love with the city,i would still be rving!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 09:21 PM   #11
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazedConfused View Post
Rent before you buy. Try it for a week or so.
^^^^^^ This is what I will be telling all of my male friends from now on when they ask me for advice on a piece of ass...

My bad, carry on...

On Topic though OP: I have spent a couple of nights in an RV and there is no way in tarnation that I would ever reside in one.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 08:06 AM   #12
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
I don’t own an RV but a RV Park is a great place to pick up whores….ijs
Uh Russ, I assume you mean Trailer Park. ???
Most RV Parks feature the over 65 ladies in 99.9% of the cases.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 08:54 AM   #13
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Always buy used from an individual. Depreciation in rvs is huge. Great deals out there for perfect condition barely used rvs. Will save money going this route.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 02:56 PM   #14
Owj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

The big downside that I see is having to drive everywhere. Fly to Vegas a couple hours, drive to Vegas a couple days. I know a few retired couples that love it. Go somewhere and stay till you get bored and then head to the next place.
Owj is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 06:47 PM   #15
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Uh Russ, I assume you mean Trailer Park. ???
Most RV Parks feature the over 65 ladies in 99.9% of the cases.
Depends on the location bbk…..the RV parks near the oil/gas workers from out of town are much different than the RV parks near the lake….
Russ38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women