Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Dakotas > Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota
test
Coed Discussions - North & South Dakota Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2016, 06:20 PM   #1
European
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Question Pm's

Just curious here this is a question for the companions but wouldn't mind seeing what other hobby fans think.

When you sent\get a PM from a guy on here do you read it or if it isn't in your normal travel region do you ignore it. And guys would you at least get an email back even if it's to let you know that they have no interest in travelling to your area. ?
European is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 09:26 PM   #2
7thSon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I always appreciate a response so that you know what is or is not going to happen. Also you can tell a lot about a person by their response. With a well crafted reply they can set the hook making you yearn to meet them, often going out of your way to make it happen. If they ignore you, you are likely to ignore them when they are in your area. There are a couple providers that will send me a note or a picture for no reason and it keeps me interested in them and longing for our next encounter. That's my take.
7thSon is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:21 PM   #3
DB36
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Totally agree with 7thson.
DB36 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:30 PM   #4
python54
Valued Poster

I try to restrict any PM's to any providers I know will be in my area. I do from time to time send a complement etc to anyone that's had good insight on a topic. Some times I feel it's a bit out of place on a thread. I never expect anything back as people are busy but it's always nice to see something in your in box and feel part of a community. Or maybe I'm just odd ??
python54 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 11:29 PM   #5
European
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Maybe we are all odd... I totally understand being busy... it is the nature of the job and hobby but there is hopefully some downtime and maybe I am expecting to much even if it was just a no thank you not interested in traveling to Sioux Falls at this time would be nice. Like you said it will at least keep them on my radar as well....
European is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 07:38 PM   #6
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by European View Post
Maybe we are all odd... I totally understand being busy... it is the nature of the job and hobby but there is hopefully some downtime and maybe I am expecting to much even if it was just a no thank you not interested in traveling to Sioux Falls at this time would be nice. Like you said it will at least keep them on my radar as well....
As annoying as it can be. No response pretty much says. Sorry not interested. JMO
Guest102419 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women