Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
Hidaka
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Fuck DeAndre Jordan

Say it with me , Fuck DeAndre Jordan!

( a lot of crying and bitching removed)

GO MAVS!
Hidaka is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:39 PM   #2
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

X2 but Cuban should have kept his mouth closed until the deal was signed, clippers won't win a championship so it's 👌.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:53 PM   #3
mediavolume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Cant wait to boo that fucker during the game.
mediavolume is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:03 PM   #4
HurleyDallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Fuckin Bastard.....hope he blows his knee out!!

Fucker...

#41 deserves better...
HurleyDallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:44 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Who cares? $20 million a year for a turd with no offensive game is just stupid. Big money needs to go for complete players, not one dimensional players.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 08:54 PM   #6
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidaka View Post
Say it with me , Fuck DeAndre Jordan!

( a lot of crying and bitching removed)

GO MAVS!
Yes F him!!! Not even man enough to even talk to Cuban or Parsons. What a wus!
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:13 PM   #7
Guest090519-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Who cares? $20 million a year for a turd with no offensive game is just stupid. Big money needs to go for complete players, not one dimensional players.
People aren't pissed because we lost his skill set. I think he's better than what you make him out to be, but I agree $20 mil/yr is too much for him under ideal circumstances. What we're pissed about is the effect him being a lying sack of shit has had on our free agent chances, the franchise, and Dirk's career.

- Every worthwhile FA has already been picked up. We didn't go after them because our money was tied up in Jordan.
- Carlisle is on the last year of his contract. Going through rebuilding is usually not a coach's favorite thing to do.
- Dirk is in the last years of his career. With Jordan, we had a much better outlook at attracting quality FAs next year and giving Dirk the twilight years he deserves. Without Jordan, not so much.

I hope he wakes up in prison with a dick in his mouth.
Guest090519-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:21 PM   #8
Hidaka
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I read Chandler Parsons comments on the situation today.

He said all the right things and calls it His team . .

I down with that , I'm still ALL IN with the MAVs. Fuck tanking anything. Get to the play offs and I call the season a success.

F Djordan
F doc rivers
F the clips

F Jackie (Stern reference)

GO MAVS! GO PRETTYBOY PARSONS!

Oh , I may have said today I hope the staples center falls in on them all, but that ain't right.
Hidaka is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 01:26 AM   #9
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
When the cap jumps about $22M next year, there are going to be about 45 players making $20M a year in short order. There aren't that many complete players in the game. $20M guys are going to be everywhere.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:07 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Also, anyone in the NBA not hitting 75% of free throws owes his team, and needs to pay the team, 10% of his salary. Missed free throws mean lost games.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:19 PM   #11
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Was never in favor of pursuing him, I think he is oversold big man who is good at rebounding and defense but not an offensive centerpiece. I would have rather seen us keep Tyson Chandler at probably $10 mil a year (he got 12.5 in PHX but bet would have stayed her with some love for less), keep Amini (SP?), JJ, get another lower priced big man backup and bring in Matthews and a couple of other parts and then have money to add to it next season or at trade deadline.

Would have been a formidable team this season and only 1 or 2 parts away at deadline or 2016 off-season from really challenging for title.

As it turned out, eggs in nutjob basket ruined this season and possible long term future. Slap in face to Dirk. Slap in face to Wes Matthews. The way Jordan chicken shitted this thing, he not only fucked Cuban/Mavs FO, he fucked some fellow players. Just like no one else for Mavs to pursue in free agency with this 11th hour reversal, other teams for Matthews to sign with have gone other directions. The domino effect of this will not be good for Clippers or Jordan. Rest of league will hesitate to take their word for anything. Most will not deal with them. Their owner will get no support from other owners. I know a lot of owners dislike Cuban but no matter, at least his word is of value. The Clippers lost that this week and so did Jordan.

I do not wish injury or ill-will on Jordan or any of them. I will just continue to believe in karma and that will take care of them. No success will be coming. Jordan will rue the day he did this, especially when that prick Chris Paul turns out to be the same prick in coming seasons that had Jordan wanting to leave in first place.

I hope the Mavs can salvage things and the twilight of Dirk's career. But glad not to have Jordan here after all.
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 05:08 PM   #12
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXReggie View Post
Was never in favor of pursuing him, I think he is oversold big man who is good at rebounding and defense but not an offensive centerpiece. I would have rather seen us keep Tyson Chandler at probably $10 mil a year (he got 12.5 in PHX but bet would have stayed her with some love for less), keep Amini (SP?), JJ, get another lower priced big man backup and bring in Matthews and a couple of other parts and then have money to add to it next season or at trade deadline.

Would have been a formidable team this season and only 1 or 2 parts away at deadline or 2016 off-season from really challenging for title.

As it turned out, eggs in nutjob basket ruined this season and possible long term future. Slap in face to Dirk. Slap in face to Wes Matthews. The way Jordan chicken shitted this thing, he not only fucked Cuban/Mavs FO, he fucked some fellow players. Just like no one else for Mavs to pursue in free agency with this 11th hour reversal, other teams for Matthews to sign with have gone other directions. The domino effect of this will not be good for Clippers or Jordan. Rest of league will hesitate to take their word for anything. Most will not deal with them. Their owner will get no support from other owners. I know a lot of owners dislike Cuban but no matter, at least his word is of value. The Clippers lost that this week and so did Jordan.

I do not wish injury or ill-will on Jordan or any of them. I will just continue to believe in karma and that will take care of them. No success will be coming. Jordan will rue the day he did this, especially when that prick Chris Paul turns out to be the same prick in coming seasons that had Jordan wanting to leave in first place.

I hope the Mavs can salvage things and the twilight of Dirk's career. But glad not to have Jordan here after all.
Not keeping Tyson Chandler is what hurts the most.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:39 AM   #13
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

He told Mark Cuban that he was on a date when Mark contacted him, but he was really having dinner with Blake Griffin.............well, maybe he was on a date!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:47 PM   #14
Iheartcof
BANNED

Encounters: 1

This team has not been worth a shit since 2011 when they won it all. Be happy they got hot at the right time and won it all. Besides did we really want a team of third best players from other teams. Keep hating the Rockets, and Spurs because the Mavs just can't compete with them on or off the court.
Iheartcof is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 06:12 PM   #15
Bajaranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I really think they should just bomb an re-built, Dirk needs to retire now so he can go to the hall of fame early
Bajaranger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women