Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2015, 10:21 AM   #1
Sexy Sammy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 282429
My ECCIE Reviews
Post Am I really in the wrong??

Okay ladies and gentleman I would like everyone's opinion on a situation I just had. I was booking an appointment with JustHagin, when we were PMing and emailing he sounded very professional, but when he asked me to text him his response was "wut up chick". I didn't think much about it at first. We messaged for a little while making small talk and he then asks for a face pic. I told him I like to know who I am seeing first and there isn't much information on him here. He says he is all over P411, but I do not have an account so I cannot verify on there. He said "I'll show you mine if you show me urs?" I had agreed and was going to send him one until the pic I got from him was a fake blown out avatar pic. I text him back and asked for references, as his demeanor had changed drastically now from how he was talking in PM/email to text. He did send me a "real" face pic after I asked for refs, but at that point it had already made me skeptical. He told me to check his reviews and none of which are recent and the girl he saw in August no longer provides. He then got very demanding about getting his pic but I told him I needed refs before I sent a face pic exposing myself like that for something he can save and out me with. I told him I needed an eccie reference that I could PM and he told me he wanted the face pic first. He has already told me he is going to "out" me on P411 for being a liar, so I wanted to know if I was really in the wrong??

Let it be known, I told him once he provided reference that could verify that he was a nice guy that I would send pic.
Sexy Sammy is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

If you ever have any doubt or concerns you should move on to someone else. It's not worth the risk. If he doesn't understand your concerns the he has a problem.
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:09 AM   #3
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Its your pussy and your rules. Dont give yourself brain damage over that person
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:09 AM   #4
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Not really sure how he can 'out' you on P411. You don't have an account there and P411 doesn't have a discussion board.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:09 AM   #5
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default He'll no

If he is all over P411 then he would have references references. You were correct to keep your guard up. It took me quite a while to get references. Better to stay safe.

QUOTE=Sexy Sammy;1056374998]Okay ladies and gentleman I would like everyone's opinion on a situation I just had. I was booking an appointment with JustHagin, when we were PMing and emailing he sounded very professional, but when he asked me to text him his response was "wut up chick". I didn't think much about it at first. We messaged for a little while making small talk and he then asks for a face pic. I told him I like to know who I am seeing first and there isn't much information on him here. He says he is all over P411, but I do not have an account so I cannot verify on there. He said "I'll show you mine if you show me urs?" I had agreed and was going to send him one until the pic I got from him was a fake blown out avatar pic. I text him back and asked for references, as his demeanor had changed drastically now from how he was talking in PM/email to text. He did send me a "real" face pic after I asked for refs, but at that point it had already made me skeptical. He told me to check his reviews and none of which are recent and the girl he saw in August no longer provides. He then got very demanding about getting his pic but I told him I needed refs before I sent a face pic exposing myself like that for something he can save and out me with. I told him I needed an eccie reference that I could PM and he told me he wanted the face pic first. He has already told me he is going to "out" me on P411 for being a liar, so I wanted to know if I was really in the wrong??

Let it be known, I told him once he provided reference that could verify that he was a nice guy that I would send pic.[/QUOTE]
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:10 AM   #6
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I think your actions were spot on. Your safety is the number one concern. I am simply amazed that you have not accumulated a long list of reviews yet. Stunning showcase, next time I am in NOLA you will be my first call. Good luck & be safe.
maximus is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:15 AM   #7
Sexy Sammy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I should have a review going up today, I've only seen 2 people on this account. They will steadily come along I figured I had made the right decision! He tried to tell me he was really well known on here too.... yet he only has 11 posts... Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm glad my radar is still working lol
Old 02-12-2015, 11:18 AM   #8
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavinChain View Post
Not really sure how he can 'out' you on P411. You don't have an account there and P411 doesn't have a discussion board.
Out schmout! Sounds like a windbag to me!

Simply block him, too many good guys to let one weigh on your mind.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:43 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto with above

If it feels "weird",don't do it! Stay safe!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:40 PM   #10
mriley000
Premium Access

Encounters: 238

Did the right thing. Between p411 and eccie, which he says he is on, he should be able to provide references. We ask for them, so why shouldnt you?

Lovely figure, btw. Look forward to reading the reviews and you getting an incall location where we can meet.

Be safe and happy. M.
mriley000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:57 PM   #11
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Wow Sammy what a review. Definitely need you to come spend a couple days in BR.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 03:39 PM   #12
Sexy Sammy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
Wow Sammy what a review. Definitely need you to come spend a couple days in BR.
Lol I am only doing outcalls for now until I get to know the area and people better. Still getting back into the swing of things, and not quite comfortable with incalls just yet. Bad experience, going to take some adjusting for me. My heart would probably give out right now with nerves haha
Old 02-12-2015, 05:22 PM   #13
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Speaking of P411, you really should set up an account there. It's a great way to screen your clients and I believe it's free for providers.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:49 PM   #14
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Damn. That guy had some nerve. It never would have even occurred to me to ask a provider for a face pic. Especially since you have your face blocked out on your showcase. Obviously for a reason. F-ck that guy. You played it just right and you still have a great attitude about the whole thing. Have fun in NOLA!
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 06:44 AM   #15
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Dallas said it best - if it feels weird, don't do it.

+100,000,000,000 on wildwing's BR suggestion though. I can only imagine how scary it is to be a provider, but hopefully as you become more comfortable you'll venture on up to BR or Lafayette. We'd love to have you up and we won't bite (well, maybe just a nibble, you know how it is).

Have fun and stay safe!
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women