Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36180
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pix of a session on the review.

That Barebacklover review makes me sick to my stomach.

Posting pictures of a session is down right messed up.

I know that most of you guys are classy but damn, what the hell has happened to this hobby?

But I must say kudos to the mods. At least the removed the pictures. Us providers have ENOUGH to worry about but to add the bullshit of some jerk posting pictures of the session is to much.

Girls, I would be real LEARY of ever seeing a guy who would do something that low down and dirty.

I know that was a provider doing the same thing, her head would be on a platter. Just because we are providers does NOT GIVE you the right to post private pictures like that.

Okay...done ranting.

Thank goodness that there is some really awesome hobbyist out there.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Welllllllll to be fair, if so many ladies didn't think it was a great way to advertise, I doubt so many guys would try to do this shit. I'm not familiar with this recent review he did, so I guess the pictures were taken without her permission? If so, that's just wrong on many levels....but if she allowed it, like so many other ladies do, I have to have a little less sympathy.

I've always found it amusing if the lady allows pics to be taken BCD, but gets upset with whichever pics the guy decides to post. Like they only want the flattering ones posted or something LOL

I've heard from too many guys, what a turn off it is to see BCD pics in reviews. It leaves nothing to the imagination.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:19 AM   #3
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Honestly, after reading about that infamous session...

I believe it was a case where he kept giving little pushes, and she went along.
I believe she knew the photos were taken. (If you looked at them, she was looking into the camera/phone smiling, pics were taken with flash.)
I believe she decided after the fact that she didn't want the details available to the public.
There was plenty of blame to go around for how it happened. It was the fault of both parties involved.

If the girl decides to allow pictures, and gives permission for them to be posted, all is ok. Personally, I think a provider that allows pictures to be taken, and doesn't get a signed agreement with the picture takers real name, and a photograper release that states exactly how he is allowed to use the pics, is a bit naive. Unless of course she doesn't care if every pic ends up being sold as photo stock to anyone who will pay for them.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #4
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Posting pics of a session is a good thing, maybe not so much "action shots" but before and/or after the session shots. Alot of the times, a provider's showcase pics, while they are real, sometimes are not recent or the they are photo-shopped or the provider has on too much make-up and that is not what she looks like in her session. Also, if other hobbyists "question" whether or not you actually did see a provider, as I get that alot, you have the pics in the review to prove it.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This is a perfect example:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=377073

The reviewer posted a pic that was very unflattering to the provider. She contacted a mod and had it removed. I know the provider from her dancing and Craigslist days, and have some photos she let me take. But I would never even consider posting them on the internet. That's what ads and Showcases are for, I thought.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #6
bigdog0311
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
This is a perfect example:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=377073

The reviewer posted a pic that was very unflattering to the provider. She contacted a mod and had it removed. I know the provider from her dancing and Craigslist days, and have some photos she let me take. But I would never even consider posting them on the internet. That's what ads and Showcases are for, I thought.

She did not contact a mod and have it removed, she contacted me and I did it, she did not want a face shot attached to a review. I did not get her permission to post the pic, although there are a bunch of pics of her that clearly show her face, (look at the first pic geniusman posted on the same thread), so I just assumed she would not mind, especially since a few guys always question my reviews and call them fake. I apologized and she accepted.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:41 AM   #7
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Thanks for clarifying...you ASSumed she wouldn't mind.

The face shot was not attached to the review, it was posted below it. Why hasn't she contacted Geniusman and had him remove the pictures he posted below your review?
Old 02-07-2012, 07:11 AM   #8
bigdog0311
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Thanks for clarifying...you ASSumed she wouldn't mind.

The face shot was not attached to the review, it was posted below it. Why hasn't she contacted Geniusman and had him remove the pictures he posted below your review?
Thanks for your kind word, I am sure you saw my rationale for the decision I made, as you would not have asked the question you asked about geniusman, smart aleck.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #9
surfindick
Account Disabled

Gentlemen...take your fight off this thread....
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:37 AM   #10
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

I wasn't trying to be a smart aleck. This thread is about posting provider's pics in reviews.

Personally, I like it when Geniusman posts his pics because you don't have to click on a bunch of other places to see what she looks like. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't do it without the provider's permission.

But I don't think the reviewer should post any pics that aren't already on the internet without her permission. If that position offends you, then so be it, life goes on.

P. S. not fighting Surfindick, just clarifying my position. BTW what is ECCIE's policy on posting pics?
Old 02-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #11
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

I'm sorry this resulted in hurt feelings. This sort of misunderstanding explains why several ladies I've asked to photograph (with no BCD activities) respond like I'm a stalker with a reputation of cannibalism. It's of course important to get permission to post the resulting photos.

I hope this didn't spoil a nice memory for either of you!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:55 AM   #12
surfindick
Account Disabled

Posting pics of ladies in a public forum without their explicit permission is in very bad form and we will remove them if the lady requests it. However I am not aware of any rule against it.
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:13 AM   #13
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

My understanding is that Geniusman only uses pictures he has permission to use from the ladies. I do wonder sometimes about the selection, because they are not always the most flattering picture for a few ladies, but in most cases are a good addition to the review.

Posting pics in the review from the session have always seemed a bit unsettling to me. If the lady has seen the pic & agrees, then I guess OK. If she hasn't, then no matter what, it should not be posted. Even if the lady says she is a 100 pound spinner with clear skin & no tattoos, I don't think the pictures showing her 180 pound body, acne - marked face and crown tattoo are appropriate without her permission.

I also have no desire to see her cum-filled mouth, the results of the COF, COB, COH, CIP, etc. in full glorious color in the review. I will say this. Pictures like those will probably get that lady on my DNS list, since I prefer ladies who take a little pride in their internet identity and at least give me an illusion that they are a high class gal.

Oh, and posting pics of lady's face, or tattoos that could identify her, without her permission, is in really bad taste. (Crown tattoos are not so important, since it seems there are so many gals with that brand that it woud not identify any specific lady.)
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #14
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

That is WHY I NEVER EVER agree to pictures of a session. But that review BBL review was done is SUCH poor taste and total disrespect that it makes me sick beyond words.

All I can say girl, if he is this disrespectful to her, he will disrespect you as well.

Anyway.... Again, thank goodness this hobby is more cool men then not.

Love the cool guys!!!!!!!!!!
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:11 AM   #15
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
That is WHY I NEVER EVER agree to pictures of a session. But that review BBL review was done is SUCH poor taste and total disrespect that it makes me sick beyond words.

All I can say girl, if he is this disrespectful to her, he will disrespect you as well.

Anyway.... Again, thank goodness this hobby is more cool men then not.

Love the cool guys!!!!!!!!!!
Kaylee,

From my perspective, I look at this and say to myself:

If this lady has such little respect for herself, then how can I show her the respect she deserves in a session. I don't want to go into a session having pity on the lady for her poor self-image. Rather, I want us to engage as equals and not as unequals.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women