Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
kylekellysa
Kyle Kelly

User ID: 106102
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Response from Kyle Kelly on New, Totally Erroneous Review

Hi All,

The review that just came out about me is totally false. I have no idea who the author is, but he has several pure facts about me (rates, body details) which are verifiably false (see pics and rate info across any of my ads), as well as only 1 review (this one), and he just joined yesterday. Thank you to the trusty members on here who smelled a rat right off the bat.

I have asked Mokoa to remove the review. I have been in Newport Beach with a client and have not seen anyone locally in the last 7 days. This came out in that time. I am in fact selective in who I see, so while it is disappointing, its not totally shocking that someone may have developed a persona on here to slander me.

Thank you again for questioning this review, and I will continue to not allow reviews without consent as always.

Sincerely,
Kyle Kelly
Old 01-19-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

So you won't allow any negative reviews to be posted? I don't think that you have much control over that.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

JJ, don't make me spank you! (lol) She's denying that the session ever took place. Although, I didn't know we could have reviews deleted.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
kylekellysa
Kyle Kelly

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No, in fact I don't allow reviews at all. The first one that was posted by Cumandgitit was written in vingette form, which I felt did not invade either of our privacy and I viewed it as quite entertaining and clever, so after he wrote it and I read it I granted his request to post it. He is a legendary review writer from the old ASPD days and came out of "retirement" to write that review based on the experience he had with me.

The second review that you find on me was written without my consent, however once I spoke with my client who wrote it, I realized he was simply trying to make what he thought was a kind gesture, and at that point it would have been rude for me to ask him to take it down.

My opinion on reviews, JJ, is that my time with my clients is none of your business. I will allow a review every now and again to absorb any questions of whether or not I am legit, my pics are real etc.... and this is just a necessary evil. Frankly, a negative review has never been generated about me until now, and it is erroneous and written by someone who never saw me for reasons I will never know.

Thanks,
Kyle Kelly
Old 01-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I think the rule is that if u don't want to be reviewed, you aren't allowed to post ads. I had asked about that when I rejoined eccie. But anyway, at least the review doesn't come up under your review section cause the dude can't spell your name lol So u still have only "yes" for your reviews no bad ones
Old 01-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #6
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Never mind I checked again and its there Who cares, you're obviously hot! I dunno, if I click through showcase, I dont see it under review 1 or 2. If I click on the actual review, I do see it. Weird. You still have 2 other great ones
Old 01-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #7
kylekellysa
Kyle Kelly

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the kind words Pepper

XO,
Kyle
Old 01-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #8
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

If the session never took place it should be removed but only allowing reviews with your consent is bullshit. This is a review board. If a client sees you and has a terrible time do you really expect him to submit his review to you for approval? I don't know what the rules of the board are in this area but IMO if you post ads here then reviews go with the territory. Maybe you should write your own reviews and send them to your clients for publishing. Just a thought.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #9
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kylekellysa, sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

I know back in the aspd days when we posted ad's we had to get reviews too. I don't know how "ECCIE" handles this situation.

Your pictures are HOT once again
Old 01-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
kylekellysa
Kyle Kelly

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
If the session never took place it should be removed but only allowing reviews with your consent is bullshit. This is a review board. If a client sees you and has a terrible time do you really expect him to submit his review to you for approval? I don't know what the rules of the board are in this area but IMO if you post ads here then reviews go with the territory. Maybe you should write your own reviews and send them to your clients for publishing. Just a thought.

Sonya, thanks for the support. Your so sweet and very beautiful as well

@ Budman,

I agree with you. If your going to be on ECCIE you should be open to the fact that people may in fact review you. Perhaps I am misunderstood here. I am looking at the entire concept of reviews from a standpoint that there won't be a negative review written about an experience with me.

I have NEVER, EVER had a bad session where I feel like there may be even a slight chance that a negative review will result from it. This is not an unheard of concept, as many, many girls have all positive reviews and no negative ones whatsoever. So as for positive reviews, if someone feels compelled to write one, as the one client of mine did which I mentioned in an earlier post, without saying "hey Kyle, I enjoyed our time together SO much that I would like to write a review..." then that is uncontrollable, though I do tell each client in our session that review writing is not necessary and I prefer to keep our special, private time between us. 99.9% of the time my clients don't write reviews anyhow. Not sure why, it's just a personal preference of theirs. But when one does pop up, it is historically positive which is why it is so obvious this new, negative review is erroneous.

Once again, I never saw whoever wrote the negative review posted recently, and its just unfortunate that some will go to any lengths to attempt to rectify whatever shortcomings they posses.

If ECCIE will not mitigate this issue by removing the review, so be it. I cannot control what I cannot control.

Thanks for Listening,
Kyle
Old 01-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #11
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I am sure the mods will speak up but I think I remember that provably false reviews can be deleted. I agree with others that you may request no reviews but you cannot require no reviews. Participating in this forum requires that you accept the reviews as well as the benefits. I think most providers that provide good service are benefited by the reviews.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #12
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Budman, I would have made the point more tactfully, but that is what came to mind.

KyleKelly, I can understand why you made this thread. One bad review when there is a total of two to your name (on this site) could be devastating. Especially when the bad review may have been pure fiction. Most of us are smart enough to see through the bull crap and place these reviews in question (as you can openly see in your one bad review).

It is your perogative to ask your clients not to write a review, but you may be doing yourself a great disservice in doing so.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #13
kylekellysa
Kyle Kelly

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@JJ-

I can see your point. More people have read the false bad review than the newest good one! So silly. We as people like salacious more than we like complimentary I suppose. More interesting.

I still prefer to keep my engagements private though....

XO,
Kyle
Old 01-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #14
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

If the review can be established as being false the Staff will remove it and punish the member who posted it. False reviews will not be tolerated here. Posting them may result in a ban.

Picking and choosing which reviews are to be posted is not how it works. Either you allow all of them or none of them. If you wish to allow none of them and establish a No Review Policy with the Staff you will not be allowed to advertise. That is the catch. The choice is yours.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:48 AM   #15
Drtry2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylekellysa View Post
No, in fact I don't allow reviews at all. The first one that was posted by Cumandgitit was written in vingette form, which I felt did not invade either of our privacy and I viewed it as quite entertaining and clever, so after he wrote it and I read it I granted his request to post it. He is a legendary review writer from the old ASPD days and came out of "retirement" to write that review based on the experience he had with me.
Isn't it against the rule to allow a provider to see ROS details?

Call me crazy, but someone coming "out of retirement" to write a review just to right a wrong screams WHITE KNIGHT and the fact that she was allowed to view ROS info by this person leaves me to ask.........WHAT OTHER ROS INFO has he shared with other providers?

I know his reputation is good, and I believe his intention's were honorable....but we have rules for a reason don't we?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women