Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60651
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48584
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42271
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36681
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2019, 03:18 PM   #1
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Did they manage to cut down on BDD Extras?

When I first went to BDD not even sure how long ago that was, maybe a year or so, and by the first or second song she is already telling me to pull it out. Lately the only hints I get are asking if I will go to the champagne room or VIP. One of them almost offered something last night but the damn manager walked passed 50 times and every time he did she acted normally. When you guys mention HJ in your reviews I wonder if you are referring to them just rubbing through the pants because yeah they do that but that is not a big deal.
Handsome Nashville is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:51 PM   #2
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Many reviews are fake but you can still get extras now just like you could 20 years ago. There's a lot of turnover is SCs too and some of the more blatant chicks don't last that long...
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 04:35 PM   #3
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Everything comes in ebbs and flows.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 04:52 PM   #4
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

There are so many variables.

So many of the Cubans are so blatant with what they are doing, that I wouldn’t be surprised if things got cracked down on. One that’s been discussed here several times looks like she is working a foosball stick, it’s laughable.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 05:03 PM   #5
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

unfortunately, you weren't there last night. You missed it.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 05:26 PM   #6
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus View Post
unfortunately, you weren't there last night. You missed it.
I was there last night. I saw one chick I wont mention her name looked like she was actually blowing a dude. She is the one I got a dance from when the manager walked past 50 times.
Old 07-28-2019, 05:35 PM   #7
IMAPACKIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

In a word: no.
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 05:48 PM   #8
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Well why is it I used to get approached with extra mentions and now it's just an innocent dance with some rubbing through the pants. Before when I sat down they would tell me to pull it out. Or perhaps you guys are just pulling it out yourselves to see what happens?
Old 07-28-2019, 06:28 PM   #9
7Zark7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 127

I was there Friday night, I usually stay in one area to view the scene and see who's walking around and available...I do roam around on occasion and tried to walk through the backstage area, I don't stare I know no one likes that but just to see who else is there but currently occupied. On this excursion I was stopped by a manager asking where I was going, I said just to the other side, but he said I could not enter that area without a dancer. No harm/no foul, I thought it was odd.
When I mentioned what happened to one of my "go to" dancers she said she had never heard of that happening in the evening, she said during the day it does as it's considered VIP during the week until the evening; I'm never there during day shift hours.
7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 06:38 PM   #10
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

Yeah it is true not to go backstage alone
Old 07-28-2019, 08:30 PM   #11
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville View Post
Yeah it is true not to go backstage alone
I've been going there for at least 10 years. Never heard of this happening after 7pm, although it is a bit like wandering through the dance area upstairs. Don't be staring at folks getting dances.

I would say the major thing you did wrong was to go on Saturday night. Because it's so busy, Saturday night is the absolute worst time for fun. Try going when it's not so busy. Better yet, try day shift after the lunch crowd leaves.

I will say that they occasionally get a new manager who thinks he's on a mission. Usually they don't last too long. Most of the managers that have been around for a while are generally OK.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 08:35 PM   #12
Handsome Nashville
Valued Poster

If the second part of that post was to me, yes I go during the day and night and at slow times. Yeah speaking of staring creeps there was a guy sitting on the back wall next to the bathroom staring hard nonstop he never turned his head.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:03 AM   #13
catokato
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
Many reviews are fake but you can still get extras now just like you could 20 years ago. There's a lot of turnover is SCs too and some of the more blatant chicks don't last that long...

Are most of these reviews about CFS for stupidly low prices mostly fake? I'm assuming you have to be a regular or blow a shit load of money to get something like CFS.
catokato is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 06:33 AM   #14
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catokato View Post
Are most of these reviews about CFS for stupidly low prices mostly fake? I'm assuming you have to be a regular or blow a shit load of money to get something like CFS.
I can't speak for other cluibs but I rarely see a CFS review at BDD. It's possible (as I've done it before) but hard to do and not the greatest bang for your buck, even in a booth. CFS for really low rates should raise an eyebrow since everything in a strip club is overpriced...At the same time, the lady in question may not be as "hot" or "beautiful" as the writer is implying. Those terms are definitely thrown around very loosely in reviews...
Old 07-29-2019, 06:45 AM   #15
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Zark7 View Post
On this excursion I was stopped by a manager asking where I was going, I said just to the other side, but he said I could not enter that area without a dancer. No harm/no foul, I thought it was odd..
Was it the manager with a ponytail and glasses?

2 Saturday nights ago he tried to "inform" me that I couldn't sit at the upstairs bar without buying a drink. The bar was somewhat empty and not everyone at the bar had a drink. Also, there were at least 2 dancers sitting at the bar playing on their phone. I continued to sit at the bar and he walked away. I guess the guy was on his period that night and I just let him slide with a sly remark but next time we may have to have a discussion about a few things..

Back to your issue, whoever told you about not going backstage without a dancer is lying. What if you want to get a drink from the backstage bar? What if you're waiting on a dancer that's busy giving a dance but you know you're next? You might want to sit at the backstage bar. There are many things BDD could crack down om or improve upon but sitting at the bar upstairs and walking behind the main stage should be very low on the list....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women