Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2018, 11:25 AM   #1
justanotherday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default re the studios revolving door with the guys

would you eat a beautiful girl knowing some other guy ate and stripper slided with her just a hour before you?
I was going to make an appt with someone (last week) who i had previously seen and was faced with this very question...
I backed out.

Just to be clear, I did not know what had happened at the previous appt, but my imagination took over.
justanotherday is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:30 AM   #2
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Not any different than any other ECCIE provider.

Some guy just ate her out, stripper slided her, put his weenie in her - hopefully while wearing a lubricated condom and that lube does all kind of havoc to a woman's natural vaginal acidic to alkaline pH balance level of 3.8 to 4.5, put his fingers [and some of the guys have dirty fingernails] in her, etc etc

They do have showers at Relax and Kendra's Retreat for the girls to freshen up between session.

Same as most ECCIE girls are working out of their own apartments or hotels and motels and they have showers there also and surely, you do hope they do clean up between sessions.

No difference whatsoever between studio girls and ECCIE providers.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:35 AM   #3
justanotherday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

the relax/kendras girls are a whole lot busier than most providers. But because they share the income, they make the same or less.
most independents see 2-3 guys a day at most from what i have gathered,. yes, the prettier and more popular girls see more than 2 a day.
justanotherday is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:48 AM   #4
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

If you are worried about that then you may have to consider getting out of the hobby altogether. Lol

Some Indys will do 8-12 appointments a day and they are all fs sessions. That is why some of the girls are too sore to fuck.

See some of the less busy girls that don’t upgrade if you are worried.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:15 PM   #5
Kobe_Kassidy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This is likely the reason that some guys are willing to pay a higher amount for certain providers. They see less affordable as =ing low volume/mileage.
Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 12:18 PM   #6
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy View Post
This is likely the reason that some guys are willing to pay a higher amount for certain providers. They see less affordable as =ing low volume/mileage.
But it’s usually not the case if they are hot. They are just pulling in more money and still doing the 8-12. Lol
Old 07-23-2018, 12:32 PM   #7
CG2014
Premium Access

8-12 a day x 300 each and yet most of these girls are always broke: rent is always late, electric and cell phone services are getting shut off, car is facing repo, insurance on their car have lapsed, no money to even buy Ramen and a loaf of bread...

... but they have the latest Louis Vuitton and Louboutin shoes and handbags.
Old 07-23-2018, 02:06 PM   #8
JP Teacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Well as far as relax....I think they only average 2-5 per day and management takes 50%, so they are not getting rich. And once the newness wears off most go down from there...
JP Teacher is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 12:14 PM   #9
VegasLicker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I think JP is right. Most of the girls at Relax and Kendra's don't see that many guys a day.

I have kept an eye on Kendra's website on certain days to see if I could see one of my favorites and she would update the website for availability and they were usually available all day with very few appointments. This is why Channing only works one day a week. She didn't want to sit around all day and by only working one day a week, she stays in demand when she finally works.

She is gorgeous by the way.
VegasLicker is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:46 PM   #10
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Channing is hot. If she was Indy she would be top 5 hottest spinner
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:38 PM   #11
grail
BANNED

Encounters: 41
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
Channing is hot. If she was Indy she would be top 5 hottest spinner
I disagree sir. Channing is Option #1a or #1b on any hobby guys list of hotties to see.

grail is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:11 PM   #12
Garyandtx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Channing is amazing. Insane body, super chill, and fantastic iop. The only downside is that the futons at Kendra’s are brutal. That place is not built for comfort. Though, it’s been a few months since I was there, maybe they’ve upgraded? If so I might as well direct deposit my paychecks there.
Garyandtx is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 03:39 AM   #13
CG2014
Premium Access

Futon???

Each time I been there all I gotten was the massage table (and a metal chair) and you can only do so much in so few positions on that thing (massage table).
Old 07-26-2018, 11:45 AM   #14
Garyandtx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I wish I could remember room numbers, I'll make a note next time. I saw Jade a few times when she was there and she mentioned that there was one room (center hallway to the right) that had the most comfortable setup and people requested it all the time. It had a massage table and a futon that was only half awful. The problem was that the lights were insanely bright. When I've seen Channing it's been in the 'art room' which is down the main hallway last one on the left. The futon in it is still crappy, but usable.

I joked once that I'll just buy them a bunch of full sized mattresses, but the idea of the tables and futons are that it helps maintain at least some level of cover. Guess it's hard to sell yourself as a massage/art studio with a bunch of mattresses everywhere.
Garyandtx is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:36 PM   #15
dallasfan
Valued Poster

The futons are uncomfortable for the most part. Much prefer the massage tables. Probably about half the rooms have futons and half have massage tables I think.

I don’t think Channing would have any problems filling her schedule if she went with more days. Wished she would work weekends.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women