Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
chillin1357
Registered Member

Default Not quite new, but somewhat and maybe needing tips

Greetings, everyone. I've been a member of this site for a while now, however I've been entirely too paranoid to post anything up until now. I actually got started in this hobby via a fun visit to a brothel in Nevada, and after doing enough homework and via personal experience, I figure it might actually be safer to get a bit more involved in the community here, while keeping a good measure of anonymity at first. Just going on Backpage is a little bit shaky, and even though I only contact girls there that I've seen at least two reviews from here, I'd just rather get to know a small community of online hobbyists at this point.

Anyhow... I've been pondering P411. Is this *completely* safe? Just doing a google search gives mixed signals, honestly, not to mention that my choice of profession at the moment is a bit more... encroaching upon my personal life than most other jobs, and the last thing I need is someone to call my boss saying "Hi! We're with P411! We just wanted to ask about this guy here...". It'd be really bad news for me. Also, are there any other relatively safe avenues online that I should consider?

Perhaps in time I'll write a review or two, once I get a bit more comfortable. About two months ago, I had a very nice time with Skyler Moon in KC. Beautiful girl, and definitely very friendly. We seemed to click right off the bat and had a very fun time together.

At any rate, before I make this a novel, I'll cut it off here. Hope to talk to some interesting people here in time.
chillin1357 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:39 AM   #2
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

P411 will definitely want some personal information that you may not feel comfortable giving. They will want a copy of your driver's license and some employment verification. If they can't call your employer, then they'll want a copy of an id badge or something similar.
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:13 AM   #3
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

P411 will try and verify you by one of the methods- ID, employment, or provider references. You will still need to give them some information- that's the whole point of the thing, but in my case, a provider I had seen sent me an "invite" to P411 that took care of the verification- no phone calls to work or anything like that, and it was free for the first 6 months or so.
If you can get with an established provider that uses p411 and would help you out, that's the way to go. Ladies seem to love p411, and i think its the best money i've ever spent in the hobby.
zeejoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women