Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41565
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2018, 08:54 AM   #1
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default how to make eccie more pleasant

there are some people here who exist just to get attention and stir up shit.

the easiest way to solve that problem???

the ignore feature

put them on ignore and you dont have to bother seeing their posts.

I have a few of the more well known offenders on ignore and it cleans things up a lot.
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:00 AM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

ECCIE is a site developed and maintained for the exchange of information.

ACCEPT THAT and quit trying to make is a place where the interaction between Johns and Whores is pleasant and well mannered and it's a pretty damn great place.

Whores run ads and sell pussy, ass and head. Johns read reviews, clarify information they seek, get responses and make informed decisions buying a Whores pussy, ass or mouth for their momentary pleasure.

The problems develop when Whores CAN'T sell their pussy , ass or mouth because they are too old, too fat or too ugly and try to lure some pathetic sap in with their personality.

The problems develop when Johns can't afford pussy ass or mouth and seek some other form of interaction with a whore because they are socially inept and can't get contact with women in a normal fashion.

So if you want a less conflicted site let's go after the real problem.....

The Whores that fall into the old, ugly or too fat category...... because those whores are the ones that make up the overwhelming percentage of interactions with the pathetically socially inept members seeking interaction....

Outside of the informational value of the site...... The pathetic socially inept lonely Johns and the old, too fat and ugly whores present a great source of entertainment which is a fun plus the site brings to the table....

That reason is probably why it is never addressed.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #3
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Problem with ignore is when somebody quotes that person, you still see it
Aroundagain is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:30 AM   #4
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroundagain View Post
Problem with ignore is when somebody quotes that person, you still see it
The real power with "ignore" or quoting "ignored" members is that a person is so weak that they allow someone else's words/opinions to affect them on an emotional level and NEED an ignore button to keep themselves from becoming angry or hurt by them.....
Old 01-08-2018, 11:10 AM   #5
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The real power with "ignore" or quoting "ignored" members is that a person is so weak that they allow someone else's words/opinions to affect them on an emotional level and NEED an ignore button to keep themselves from becoming angry or hurt by them.....
and some of Us have no problem calling a jackass a jackass, jackass

I realize everyone has a right to their opinion, but whispers you must be a Tom Cruise lookin motherfucker the way you're always disparaging the Ladies and talkin shit about their physical appearance? Are you a handsome man? Just curious
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:55 AM   #6
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
and some of Us have no problem calling a jackass a jackass, jackass

Such a childish response from someone trying to act like an adult at other times....

I realize everyone has a right to their opinion, but whispers you must be a Tom Cruise lookin motherfucker the way you're always disparaging the Ladies and talkin shit about their physical appearance? Are you a handsome man? Just curious

I am old and fat and not a judge of what "handsome" is.... It doesn't matter here however. You are suffering from a misconception that in this environment of whore's and johns that a john's appearance matters.....

It doesn't. Whores care about whether or not a guy can pay them some money or provide monkey food for whatever monkey they carry around on their back.

In dating civilian women appearance plays a much larger role with a lo of women for initial consideration but lasting involvement in a civilian woman's life is more tied to personality, sense of humor, emotional stability and empathy than it is to money

The women that do prioritize appearance are often very shallow.

Cash gets me laid in this environment filled with whores. My personality and other traits have led to involvement and friendships with women I've met here as well as in the civilian environment.

In this world I am pretty picky about how I spend my money and very selective in regards to the whores I chose to spend it on.

They do however tend to follow basic parameters in regards to women I am attracted to personally which are 18-25yo HWP CoEds, most frequently petite blondes or redheads.

Unlike some here I hobby out of a desire for "strange" and variety.... Not necessity.....
Old 01-08-2018, 12:25 PM   #7
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

You're right, that was childish, coming from you that's kinda funny but irregardless it was childish, sorry.

And I understand what you're sayin, I really do. Hell I agree with some of it. I hobby for the same reason's you do, to get laid without an SO.

I also understand that common decency and respect is Not mandatory with the Ladies on this board, but god damn brother, is it really necessary to call them out on their appearance so much? The "whore" title is quite normal, I get that. But you claim I'm childish for calling you a jackass, that's exactly how I see you when you when bully chicks with - fat, fucked up teeth, ugly..ect.

I know you are who you are, and I am me, and I know you contribute a great deal here. I'm not using an ignore button with anybody, so it's on me. I'll never understand folks like you, that's on me also.

happy hobbying brother
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #8
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
I know you contribute a great deal of insight and experience here.
Another piece of advice is to anticipate the expected.

For example, anytime something like that is written about Whispers guess who chimes in feeling left out and trying so hard to be relevant.

Little Nuggie Boi!

Where are you little fella?
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:51 PM   #9
Whispers

There are a lot of whores on the board that are HWP and decent looking. Most reviews tend to be about whores that are. Most of them are treated as you wish all were.....

There is a smaller number that let their desperation drive them to use CoEd to advertise their wares. Most fail to understand that a glance in the mirror would let them see why they are driven to interact with Johns for free in CoEd hoping to drum up business....

It gets old.... Like them

It's amusing you can not see what the real problem here is.

It's not really any specific old or fat whore.

It's you and other's like you calling out others for expressing their opinions of what is basically a product being sold here.

Many of the whores learned to ignore men that want nothing to do with them or comment on their appearance.....

Threads like this one begs for interaction from both sides and in all honesty who created the medium to slam them? You or I?

Thank-you for that.... The interaction and ensuing discussion can be entertaining...
Old 01-08-2018, 12:53 PM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Little Nuggie Boi!

Where are you little fella?
He is either getting his Depends changed or been put down for his nap
Old 01-08-2018, 01:42 PM   #11
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
On another hand. He probably is getting ready for luby's so he can get home before dark......
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:34 PM   #12
T063076
Valued Poster

The board should be for reviews,girls advertising, and coed discussion all the other bullshit needs to go away. The negative comments have ruin the amp section. It is virtually useless. No one can post a review without Treetop or the amp girls replying.
T063076 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:58 PM   #13
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by T063076 View Post
The board should be for reviews,girls advertising, and coed discussion all the other bullshit needs to go away. The negative comments have ruin the amp section. It is virtually useless. No one can post a review without Treetop or the amp girls replying.
You sound resigned to this disagreeable reality?

If you desire a different ECCIE experience:

Familiarize yourself with the posting guidelines.

Report Post ( RTM button, red & white triangle located bottom left) those posts in violation of said guidelines.

Post something positive/constructive yourself.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:47 PM   #14
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ah thinck thet tha key ta makin' this place mo' pleasant is fer tha folks dewin' all tha writin' & a-postin' ta dew mo' fukkin' an' tha folkus dewin' all tha fukkin' ta do mo' writin' & a-postin'.

In tha werds o' one o' mah oldt drinkin' compadres :

"I've always considered writing the most hateful kind of work. I suspect it's a bit like fucking — which is fun only for amateurs. Old whores don't do much giggling. Nothing is fun when you have to do it — over and over, again and again — or else you'll be evicted, and that gets old."

~ Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:04 PM   #15
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Such a childish response from someone trying to act like an adult at other times....
saustin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women