Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41676
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

User ID: 95274
Default False Accusation

I feel the need to speak my peace and the site has allowed me to do so in a matter that recently occurred. I was accused without proof, by a provider of outing her. She was told by another provider that I had shared her info, and photos of her and her child. First off, her social page, which was linked to her boyfriends open page, had been passed around by many of the guys of NOLA,(you know who you are) to many others, providers included. When it was sent to me, I did not save the photos nor did I email or post them, or her name, anywhere in public. It was known by many, but as far as I know, no one cared. As many know I have never shared personal info. And to be blunt, with all the high profile clients I have screened for in the past, it serves me no purpose nor would it benefit me in any manner to worry about someone so insignificant, nor do I care. In the big scheme of things, this hobby board is really very small, and does not rule my life, nor do I thrive off of it, unlike so many others--which is apparent by the number of posts they make. As far as the person accusing me, I feel she was misinformed and understandingly so in an emotional and hysterical state of mind decided to go after me without any real proof, other than the word of a person who has no credibility whatsoever. I have yet to figure out why, nor do I care, why that person decided to start this. All I know is that I am very thankful to the mods for taking the time to look into it and giving me a fair voice in the matter. I hold no ill feelings towards the other 3 people involved, and as I stated to the mod, I have no intentions of having any contact with them again in the future. I am a very forgiving person, hold no grudges, and believe that life is too short to be bitter and angry.

I wish everyone well, have fun, and stay safe out there.

Toodles!
Old 08-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #2
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Due to the recent controversy surrounding accusations between members of this board, the opportunity to answer those accusations were given to the two parties involved.

You can read the rebuttal to this post at this link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=284074

This topic is considered closed by agreement of both parties involved.

Thanks,

Lea Madisson and CausewayCommuter.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women