Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2023, 05:57 PM   #1
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17
Default Facts

Black people only have a voice when they are kissing ass or selling pussy. A black person who ain't doing the above can never have a voice here. So I'm asking for people to please leave me alone. I literally have more pussy options than I can afford. If I want a spa then perhaps I'll talk to my main detractors. If I want Diamond, if Dear John can resurrect that pussy. Lol I was young. Came in that pussy and she actively said you have to pull out because my pussy been leaking the whole day. That's info Dear John should be giving. I'm black. So I will always be black. I'm tolerated as long as I stay in my black place. White folks can do whatever. Just stay in your black places
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 06:11 PM   #2
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Had you said you were black when you first joined up, then maybe you’re argument could remotely be considered valid. There ain’t no way of knowing ethnicity or race with random user profiles. BTW, you seem to have quite the voice posting as many threads as of recent.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 07:37 PM   #3
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

A new low for you, Shine…got nothing else in your arsenal of insults or narcissistic repertoire, so you result to playing the race card. Not surprised, though.
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 07:44 PM   #4
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Oh, and you can stop “liking” your own posts. We all know where that one like on each of them is coming from. LOL
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 10:42 PM   #5
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I'm black. So I will always be black. I'm tolerated as long as I stay in my black place. White folks can do whatever. Just stay in your black places

This is the second post he's made with racial overtones. The first one was edited by a moderator to save him from a probable ban. How many of his racial posts are going to be allowed?

White folks can do whatever. There is no way this can be viewed as being anything other than racist and divisive.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 01:27 PM   #6
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

In this space we literally are our words. So we are all black unless we alter our appearance. Some are just bolder than others.
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 05:12 PM   #7
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
This is the second post he's made with racial overtones. The first one was edited by a moderator to save him from a probable ban. How many of his racial posts are going to be allowed?

White folks can do whatever. There is no way this can be viewed as being anything other than racist and divisive.

It does seem that he might have some mod protection keeping him from being banned. I can damn well guarantee you that if someone had mentioned his ethnicity and shooting up a place like he did before it was edited out about a Caucasian doing this then that person probably would be banned quite quickly.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 12:36 AM   #8
Pitroom
BANNED

I want to say something but I'm not because at the end of the day the truth is not wanted by my fellow members. Let me say this, I want the best for this community and I go out my way to protect the integrity of this community. Dear John has called people terrible names yet never gets banned and provides zero Intel. Yet, I've never asked him to be banned. I could care less. I'm here with money to spend to procure women. Banning me for some bullshit offense is actually stupid business on the part of eccie. Guys spend money, women want to be here. Guys just hang around, current women don't make money off of that and other women don't care unless you are currently spending money. Eccie doesn't exist off memories. We, it, need current spenders. Simple. You are not relevant here unless you are spending money and that's the way it's supposed to be. I should be a legend as much money I spend and info I got....
Old 02-15-2023, 12:54 AM   #9
Pitroom
BANNED

Common sense guys we all need as many guys here as possible who are willing to spend these donation rates. More income here, more women. Running off paying clients is the same as running off the women. C'mon guys, I know you'll are smarter than that. Only a few guys here are so paid they don't care, but still they do want a few crash dummies like myself to go in. Don't run people off. It makes no business sense
Old 02-15-2023, 02:56 AM   #10
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

"#modties"
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 11:53 AM   #11
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Pit room, how you help the community is by providing reviews that others can use. These rants you go on are of no value. You say you are a legend from all the money you spend, but have only 11 reviews to show for it. I think you are a legend in your own mind
Demolition is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 12:27 PM   #12
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Common sense guys we all need as many guys here as possible who are willing to spend these donation rates. More income here, more women. Running off paying clients is the same as running off the women. C'mon guys, I know you'll are smarter than that. Only a few guys here are so paid they don't care, but still they do want a few crash dummies like myself to go in. Don't run people off. It makes no business sense
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 01:17 PM   #13
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege.
Bestie I have a solid rotation of 5 providers who deliver every time, plus I've been seeing another 4 or 5mixed in there . Plus I got 3 or 4 I got my eyes on and I try to see women regularly. Bestie I got more than I can handle financially as far as disposable income

Then I have 3 out of those ladies who are so connected they know like 15 each. You get my drift. It's getting increasingly hard to keep up. I have reached the glorified plateau of hobby GOAT status

Then I've fired 2 for miscellaneous reasons. When you are that connected you don't fret the small stuff. You try and come up with some more disposable money lol. The only itch to scratch would be you but we've gone down that road so we know it ain't happening lol
Old 02-16-2023, 01:24 PM   #14
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

umm..ker and island gent and prince hakeem wakanda (sp.?) dont seem to have any issues..

have you seen the bad bitch champagne brown? if not, you havent actually hobbied yet. go getcha sum champagne. she a bad bitch..

now that's some actionable intel, which is your gripe about us, the do-nothing, zero intel, useless waste of carbon, fence sitters, right?

btw, the worst infraction is the one you don't remember posting. yikes..

#loyalmanservant
#tripleOG
#wearejuststardustfromasuperno va
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 01:40 PM   #15
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
I have reached the glorified plateau of hobby GOAT status
"#ecciesking"