Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2023, 09:11 AM   #1
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default SW Scene In Houston?

Is there any sort of SW scene in Houston anymore?

With the huge migrant influx, I would think that there would be a rise in low-end hobby newbie talent out there.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:19 PM   #2
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Bissonnet at Plainfield
but beware LE decoys are out too !
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:38 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I had some great fun on Bissonnet back in the day. But, it's way too hot for me.

There was sa story I heard of a gentleman who used to enjoy the SW scene and frequented Bissy. He was watching the TV show cops with his wife and shocked when he saw his truck get caught on film.

He didn't know they were filming.

My risk tolerance is much lower than most.
E
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 07:52 AM   #4
Biggie_Smalls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

+1 great fun on bissy back in the days. The slootmobile has since retired. Those were the daze.

Besides that area I am aware by North side area and 45 South by Hobby they have some tracks.
Biggie_Smalls is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 12:31 PM   #5
Climaxtastic
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Lockwood an Tidwell always have walkers out. Tidwell and 59 too.
Climaxtastic is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 12:48 PM   #6
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Back-in-the-day (way back) during the Wittmeier administration, the hobby was almost officially tolerated in many venues.

All along Alt-90/South Mail in the Med Center area, the SW scene was overt and blatant. The "track" ran pretty much from just south of the fire station on 90 south of 610 and north to the RR tracks, then around the curve on OST to 288.

There were hot sheet motels that amounted to open brothels and SW providers would swarm your csr if you turned into some of the convenience stores. LE was absent.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 02:11 PM   #7
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

ive found super hot chicks on bissy but exactly 0% worth a repeat session.

now for fun i just count how many hotties i see on the bissy blade on my way home from work. record is 13 hotties, which at a minimum have tiny waists and big booties, preferably with a perky pair of twins..

yup still is on Main if you know the game. saw a gal the other day practically naked crossing main. she lingered in the street trying to get my attention, but i just prayed she didnt get hit. car sped by her doing 80 and like 4 feet from her while she dallied in a middle lane.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 02:26 PM   #8
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

This is the first time I've ever posted on a thread without actionable Intel. Guys picking up streetwalkers simply isn't a smart move. These ladies are setting guys up left and right. It's enough risk with a lady with a reputation, I wouldn't up the game with a street walker. I couldn't imagine trying to have sex in a car and watching out for robbers at the same time. Very unsafe practice I wouldn't recommend, plus street walkers are charging more. A strong no go for me
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 04:56 PM   #9
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
This is the first time I've ever posted on a thread without actionable Intel. Guys picking up streetwalkers simply isn't a smart move. These ladies are setting guys up left and right. It's enough risk with a lady with a reputation, I wouldn't up the game with a street walker. I couldn't imagine trying to have sex in a car and watching out for robbers at the same time. Very unsafe practice I wouldn't recommend, plus street walkers are charging more. A strong no go for me
Now ain’t that the damn truth!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 05:05 PM   #10
golferguy55
Valued Poster

ICU don't let Shinepro errrr Pitroom fool you. He is the self proclaimed GOAT of all Eccie mongers and probably has so much Intel on the streetwalker scene as that seems to be his area of hobbling expertise.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 06:16 PM   #11
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

SW Houston scene you ask? Gol Bar on beechnut @ corporate intersection. Pool tables, DJ and at times a bikini contest, staffed with scadly dressed hot Latinas who serve your refreshments to your table, it’s been a minute since I been by, quite a few girls working there are/were down to play for pay, you furnish a place or the back seat. Some guys may be leary of the area but they do have armed security, no one gets in without being checked.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 10:16 PM   #12
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Now that is sharing. Thanks, Ara..., hell I can't even pronounce it. You, sir. Thanks.
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 10:20 PM   #13
frogdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

45S at Bellfort feeder went from crowds to DEAD in the last 9 months. Poor pimps must be pondering another run at legitimacy by now.
frogdog is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 10:58 PM   #14
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Where are SWs charging more at? You get robbed by one before? False news.......
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 11:43 PM   #15
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Where are SWs charging more at? You get robbed by one before? False news.......
To each his own Sir. I don't speak lightly. I would discourage anyone to engage in picking up streetwalkers. I have my ear to the streets Sir. It's easier to put yourself in a precarious position picking up women off the streets. It can go wrong quickly. Most those women are controlled by dangerous dudes. So.......everyone hobbies the way they want I guess I just do my best to mitigate risk. Plus it's not really smart for chicks to be on the streets when you have so many internet options plus Only Fans( I hate only fans it really messed up the business for hobbyists in my opinion)
Pitroom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women