Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41508
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default What the ladies like

Maybe I'm strange, but it seems the focus is always on what the client (we guys) want rather than what kinds of mutual pleasure can be available. So my question is this - Do you ladies like it when a client asks what will please you as well, or do you think that gets too personal? I know some ladies do not like to kiss as they feel this is a very personal activity, even more so than many of the other acronymic activities. I always ask what she would like (activities or positions) and try to accommodate as I am just happy to be with the lady I have selected to join for that brief time we are together.
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

I'll chime in here and bet the #1 answer is face sitting.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

It is always nice when pleasure may be shared. I enjoy the company of a gentleman that is considerate and kind, and one that cares enough to do exactly as the original poster questions, to desire to give as he receives. In my experience, gentlemen that derive some pleasure from giving pleasure are themselves most susceptible to receiving it in return.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I always look to make sure the lady has a pleasurable time. If she responds it just makes it all the better. With that said if the lady does the ooh baby ooh thing it really turns me off and then I just do what it takes to make me happy. Real response is the ultimate turn on for me. When I see a beautiful lady shake and shudder my time is usually not far behind.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
It is always nice when pleasure may be shared. I enjoy the company of a gentleman that is considerate and kind, and one that cares enough to do exactly as the original poster questions, to desire to give as he receives. In my experience, gentlemen that derive some pleasure from giving pleasure are themselves most susceptible to receiving it in return.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Word!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post

Kisses,

- Jackie

+1

Well said.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:52 AM   #7
grumpysmurf
Gaining Momentum

Of course they like it when you ask what they like. 9 times outta 10 they are gonna tell you it is something that eats alot of time off the clock and requires the least effort from them. Ponder that one the next time you are paying them to do nothing but moan and you are the one doing all the work- they get paid to act- it isn't like they are enjoying it. The ones that really get off on it are few and far between. They exist but they are not the rule. I had a gal tell me once that any guy that wanted to please her was a triple bonus- she would tell him she liked a back rub and it made her cum- one she got paid and two she didn't do anything and three she could drag it out all hour and spend two minutes on him in the end. Those were the guys she called everytime she had a bill due. Bet your phone rings off the hook.
grumpysmurf is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:21 AM   #8
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Oh never mind
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
dan1971
Valued Poster

WOW.....I bet you have a line of friends a mile long!
dan1971 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #10
armydude
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
Of course they like it when you ask what they like. 9 times outta 10 they are gonna tell you it is something that eats alot of time off the clock and requires the least effort from them. Ponder that one the next time you are paying them to do nothing but moan and you are the one doing all the work- they get paid to act- it isn't like they are enjoying it. The ones that really get off on it are few and far between. They exist but they are not the rule. I had a gal tell me once that any guy that wanted to please her was a triple bonus- she would tell him she liked a back rub and it made her cum- one she got paid and two she didn't do anything and three she could drag it out all hour and spend two minutes on him in the end. Those were the guys she called everytime she had a bill due. Bet your phone rings off the hook.
Wow. Heres a guy keepingit real. Yeah, if you ask a girl what she wants she will say "give me a full body rub to relax me" or she will want you to eat her out for 50 minutes and give you tons of fake orgasms.
armydude is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #11
grumpysmurf
Gaining Momentum

Yeah and I'm getting crap for telling it like it is. Maybe it is just the way I say it- my filter has been off and I suppose I should flip it on.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #12
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
my filter has been off and I suppose I should flip it on.
Word!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #13
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by armydude View Post
Wow. Heres a guy keepingit real. Yeah, if you ask a girl what she wants she will say "give me a full body rub to relax me" or she will want you to eat her out for 50 minutes and give you tons of fake orgasms.
This has not been my experience. I find the ladies generally respond to the same kinds of attention I appreciate and have not, even once, felt like my asking resulted in being used unfairly. I don't think it is being lucky, I think it is treating people in a way we also like to be treated. The whole idea of a GFE is to have a good time and forget there is a service involved.
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #14
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Yeah, grumpysmurf, it might be a good idea to turn that filter on.

Nothing wrong with "telling it like it is", but it can be done with tact and a little more
consideration without having to muzzle your point. Hey, I can only imagine that you would have some appealing and interesting things to say and contribute that all would find beneficial. So just being a little respectful of others in here, or however it might be best phrased, can go a long way to helping everyone.

Not a bad reminder for all of us, moi included.

Sheesh, I sure would hate for the Nebraska section to ever turn into the kind of food fights you see on the KC board! lol
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:11 AM   #15
grumpysmurf
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2 View Post
Hey, I can only imagine that you would have some appealing and interesting things to say and contribute that all would find beneficial.
No- I really am just a grumpy little old man with tiny blue balls. And a fucked up sense of humour.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women