Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162533
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41543
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35910
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12
Default STOP SOPA and PIPA

We all need to be sure and protest SOPA and PIPA.

I contacted all my CongressSlime, errr... Congressmen today and wrote them a short, brief note about stopping SOPA and PIPA. I made the point that the bills should be killed even if they are modified.

These bills are truly evil. If they pass, they increase the ability of some jackass in the government to simply pull the plug on sites like our. Without trial, without a hearing. Even if the site is located overseas.

These bills are true Gestapo style censorship. With the extra element of sleaze of the RIAA and MPAA and other corporate scum.

Contact your CongressSlime today or kiss another big chunk of your online freedom away.

By the way, I understand that actual paper letters are a bad idea today. Our CongressSlime has used the anthrax attacks as an excuse to delay or ignore paper correspondence and they pretty much only pay attention to contact through their web page (no e-mail) or perhaps telephone. (To the small degree they pay attention to anything other than bribes.) I read somewhere that physical mail to congress goes through a slow process to examine and decontaminate letters.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
BigTee
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I PISSES me off that that slime ball Lamar Smith is my Representative and behind this bullshit. Every time he comes up for reelection I vote for the other guy/gal. Don't care if they other option is a stapler, piñata or a dog... i'm sure they would do a better job than this slime. Besides it'd be kinda hard to bribe/pay off a stapler
BigTee is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Yep. Good thing is that the top websites are fighting it and Obama is against it so he says, but he needs Facebook to be on his side for his re-election. He gets re-elected he might change his mind.
kingorpawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #4
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/
Old 01-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #5
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yup fuck that shit....I am all for the artist getting paid...But this is just another power grab by the government.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #6
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Yup fuck that shit....I am all for the artist getting paid...But this is just another power grab by the government.
The pirates will figure out a way around it. They always have before. However, those who want to stifle free expression, sites like ECCIE, people who tell you how to fix the problem with your car yourself instead of going to the dealer, etc. will be able to get sites shut down.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #7
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

http://www.craigslist.org/about/SOPA

I think this is a shame, I cannot wrap my head around it. How can they just pick and choose what we can view on the internet. Do you know how much information they would take away from us if they do this? The government just might as well lock us all up and make us work like slaves.....
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #8
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

We might as well throw out the constitution and proclaim Obama supreme leader and
have Obama have dinner with all the world's dictators.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What people need to wake up and realizes is both parties are in this shit together. POWER hungry.....

When you have enough money that you can buy or do whatever you want what is left for you to go after???? POWER
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women