Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42115
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default BAH HUMBUG !!!

Ok... before I get to my thoughts, lemme say, that I totally expect this to either bite me in the ass, show me in "bad light" or come back around to me in the form of karma eventually. Meh. With less than a month to live (thanks Mayans) I think I am allowed to be a little honest in my last days.. *giggle*

Thoughts -

It is less than a week after Thanksgiving... fucking "Holiday Season" started LAST month before Halloween... The "spirit of the holidays" has been brewing for a while now.

ALREADY on this board today there have been 3 posts of "Charity".... "Help an old ho".... "Save my family"... wah wah wah...

For fucks sake!

Call me what you will... I will prolly enjoy it if it is whispered in my ear while you are fucking me from behind...

I have no sympathy this year for hookers.

Normally I would be all over helping people, donating, and being a secret santa sort... but this year, it has already pissed me off. The season of open hands.

"Christmas gifts are going to be thin".... Well if you have no electricity, why the fuck would you have gifts at all. Teach the kids the value of family and responsibility and the things in life that are REALLY important. Not some plastic piece of shit that will be out of their lives in a year.

"Help a former hooker"..... Former? You mean she has the equipment and skills to get herself out of her predicament and you are telling me she won't?

Sure sure, everyone has a situation... there are always reasons and obstacles to overcome. I get that. Life isn't easy.

I just don't understand why for a provider to make on average 200 an HOUR, tax free... that KNOWS "slow season" comes up every year, is in the situations that we read about time and time again.

How many times have people come on the boards and announced in August that providers need to tighten their belts to get through the season?

Bah Humbug.

This year the only things I am donating are food and clothing.

Ok.. I feel a little better. Time for me to go steal someone's roast beast.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
LittleMiss
Account Disabled

User ID: 22398
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that kids are innocent in the decisions and the happenings of their parents. I do see a lot of hand out this and hand out that but If I can provide a small gift for a kid who wouldnt otherwise be getting one, I'm happy to. I make enough to be able to do so and its not the kids fault by anymeans so why not?

The other thread in question does seem a little out there to me, and I agree with you on that one
LittleMiss is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:35 PM   #3
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

I was going to refrain from being as asshole until after the holidays but since you opened up this can of worms....

I really can not for the life of me understand or accept all the begging that happens on this site. The Admins of this board should really consider making it a prohibited topic, delete the threads, and suspend providers who openly beg for shit. All it does is create drama. And I am personally DISGUSTED at the though of begging for toys for my kid on a hooker board. Discussion of your kids should not be allowed PERIOD!

I for one second do not buy this bullshit about being in need.
It's all a hustle to scam men out of their money.
It really brings down the value of this site. Women here are supposed to be professional and begging is not a part of that.

If I was down on my luck I would be looking to some social service agencies, not begging on a hooker board.

I'm sorry but no woman in America should be without. If you have 2 hands 2 feet and 2 eyes you can flip burgers and keep a roof over your head. You can mop floors and pay for a car. You can pick up cans and purchase toys from Family Dollar. The willingness to be a provider puts you one step ahead of most women who wouldn't even consider doing such. (Americans just have a piss poor work ethic period but that's another topic for another day.....)
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
Ok... before I get to my thoughts, lemme say, that I totally expect this to either bite me in the ass, show me in "bad light" or come back around to me in the form of karma eventually. Meh. With less than a month to live (thanks Mayans) I think I am allowed to be a little honest in my last days.. *giggle*

Thoughts -

It is less than a week after Thanksgiving... fucking "Holiday Season" started LAST month before Halloween... The "spirit of the holidays" has been brewing for a while now.

ALREADY on this board today there have been 3 posts of "Charity".... "Help an old ho".... "Save my family"... wah wah wah...

For fucks sake!

Call me what you will... I will prolly enjoy it if it is whispered in my ear while you are fucking me from behind...

Normally I would be all over helping people, donating, and being a secret santa sort... but this year, it has already pissed me off. The season of open hands.

"Christmas gifts are going to be thin".... Well if you have no electricity, why the fuck would you have gifts at all. Teach the kids the value of family and responsibility and the things in life that are REALLY important. Not some plastic piece of shit that will be out of their lives in a year.

"Help a former hooker"..... Former? You mean she has the equipment and skills to get herself out of her predicament and you are telling me she won't?

Sure sure, everyone has a situation... there are always reasons and obstacles to overcome. I get that. Life isn't easy.

I just don't understand why for a provider to make on average 200 an HOUR, tax free... that KNOWS "slow season" comes up every year, is in the situations that we read about time and time again.

How many times have people come on the boards and announced in August that providers need to tighten their belts to get through the season?

Bah Humbug.

This year the only things I am donating are food, clothing.and taint!

Fixed,
I finally beat the bastard to the punch.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #5
surfindick
Account Disabled

OK I am now in the proper holiday frame of mind!
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #6
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Ze, expect a visit from the ghost of your old doubles partner who will tell you to expect a visit from Ghosts of Christmas Hookers Past, Present, and Future.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie View Post
Fixed,
I finally beat the bastard to the punch.

Wrong, Ze is taintless so she will not be donating taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Oh ye of little faith, Ze is a tireless warrior, I am sure she can whip up the little bit in the spirit of the season.
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #9
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

Ze, couldn't agree with you more...And you can steal/play with my roast beef anytime!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post

I for one second do not buy this bullshit about being in need.
It's all a hustle to scam men out of their money.
WTF...That shit goes on here!!!!!! LMAO

Let's be REAL here, if a dude had started this thread all the COURTESANS would be piling on wanting his BALLS & DICK cut off and dangling under the mistletoe by sun-up...KUDOS to you, Ze, and others who know it's a HOOKER board not a gov't welfare agency or COURTESAN board.

SweetAterPie...Good work gettin to that Lil' Bastard before I did !!! ...He probably had sweet potainter pie for Thanksgiving and he's off his game with that weak rebuttal...lmao
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #10
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The recent requests have made me very skeptical as well. We all got it rough. I work fulltime and provide on the side to make ends meet. I have the means to help a little and will do so another way, not on ECCIE.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #11
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Ze 100%. So many people have truly forgot what Xmas means. Last year I was watching the news and a lady with her husband was on there saying she needed Xmas for her 5 kids as if someone owed it to her & Dressed nicely... It run all over me. I do know many people out there do need some help. But there are many out there taking advantage of angel trees & all the other charities. I decided last year I would find my own family to help. There are a lot of families that don't even ask and they really need it. I did find a boy who was 14 never had a new pair of shoes, nothing but hand be downs all his life at 14yrs old Really! Both parents have serious health issues. I was in tears to hear his story through a friend of a friend. Needless to say he had a wonderful Xmas one he will never forget. I was silent Santa even had someone else deliver it. The youngen begged to know where it come from, so I was told. I still wanted to stay anonymous. It was fun and I knew it went to someone deserving.

Ze donating cloths and food will make some very happy. I am going the same route this year, I been watching through out the year
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #12
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

i am starting a new 'charity' "blow-and-go-for-tots"...bng for me and toys for your tots....LOL

the line forms here.

where's monk's shameless promotion tag line when i need it.
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #13
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:

Thoughts -

For fucks sake!

Bah Humbug.

This year the only things I am donating are food and clothing.

I perfer to beg with my hat in my hand... as the old saying goes...
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #14
Guest090716-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Interesting post Ze.....but timely and well said.
I do agree with you.
Being around as long as i have i remember when all that was needed, was for a few to know someone was down on their luck and folks would aid because we were a community,
but things have changed drastically with people running games and scams and it sickens me.

I find people in the civie world and help when I can.

My duty is done.
Guest090716-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:52 PM   #15
Grecco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Talking Damn!

Tard.JPG
Grecco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women