Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48482
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41796
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Guest103013-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 52666
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lower Prices???

Its gettin harder and harder to get the hobbiest to actually come through... a few of my girl i know from here all have the same problem, whats the deal? im lowering my rates back down -50 but i think until then i will do review specials for that... any more suggestions???
Guest103013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You can lower your prices or, if not staying booked, offer a little extra time for the same cost. Especialy to any good, repeat customers. I prefer the latter.

In general, markets go up and down, here and everywhere else. The hard thing to do but the best long term is live under your means. Always work on building a cash reserve so when you have a bad month or two, it does not wipe you out and it helps you prepair to get out of the business one day
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
netman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas View Post
Its gettin harder and harder to get the hobbiest to actually come through...
When you say "harder to get the hobbiest to actually come through" do you mean they schedule with you and then cancel? Or is just business slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas View Post
... any more suggestions???
Listen to Bubba.

netman
netman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lately, I've had quite a few cancellations myself. Very annoying, isn't it? Even when they have an excellent excuse (and especially if you were really looking forward to seeing them!).

What I've tried to do when times are a little slow is instead of lowering my rate (which I did a little over two years ago and haven't since) is try to shake up my advertising some.

Take some new pictures. Be creative. Start a blog.

Find other places to advertise if you tend to stick with just ECCIE or p411. I have found other places to advertise are often really hit or miss. You're not going to have the luck on other sites like you probably will on the two above but you never know!

Try phone sex. Or cam stuff, if that is something that wouldn't bother you.

There's a lot out there in the sex worker world. You're just adorable. Dancing might be something you enjoy!!! In other words, just try thinking about other things to make things start to work again.

But I'll finally tell you what I tell EVERYONE when the economy is slow (and even if it isn't). This is the PERFECT time to go to college and get a degree. You can get student loans, work, get some grants and then you'll have an education even if you decide to not make use of it.

I cannot emphasize ENOUGH ... the important of getting some schooling. Anything. My degree is fairly worthless. It's a BA in English. But I have it and honestly, it's always a good thing to fall back on.

Don't focus on the two year associates. Go for a Bachelor's of something. It's never too late to challenge yourself in this fashion.

Just a few thoughts on a Sunday afternoon. Chin up. Life is always a battle. Think about school. It's one of those things things that when you're older and thinking of the "what if's", you'll never regret.

If you need any help with the five "w's", write me. I'll do all that I can to help.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

Edited to add: My degree is NOT worthless and I'm taking that back. Being able to complete a course of study not only shows well to future employers but also, it allows one to develop critical thinking skills and gives one more of a world view. This is also helpful if you're self-employed like we are!

A person with an education past high school will also be someone who is ahead of the curve in other ways that I just don't have the room here or the time to go into to. So my degree isn't worthless. Gosh, I'm rattling this afternoon!!! Good luck!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well said Elisabeth. I couldn't agree more. Sage advise from a beautiful and intelligent lady. The "what if's" is an interesting statement. I for one never finished my engineering degree, however I have been lucky enough to build a career in that field and haven't had to sacrifice any of the potential income. But not a day goes by that I don't regret completing my degree. Too much water has gone under the bridge now and quite frankly I am lucky enough to not have a need to pursue it.

One thought for the ladies on here interested in continuing their education is a degree in marketing or accounting. Not only would it achieve an educational goal but it would give them a huge insight into running and marketing their business.

As Elisabeth relayed. It is paramount to set yourself apart from the competition. But remember that ultimately, it's all about providing a quality service at a reasonable price. The stress being on the quality of the service.

Be safe Tiff.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Tiff have you considered spending a week in another city, like Fort Worth? You have outstanding reviews but many gents don't like to make that drive to where you're at. And some fellas can't get away from their SO long enough to make that drive, have a session, and get back home before she starts getting suspicious.

The upside is that you might find a few new friends who will be willing to come see you that far away regularly. Isn't the Dallas market a little saturated right now considering the lousy economy? I haven't heard the same about Fort Worth.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:15 PM   #7
doublebogey49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Edited to add: My degree is NOT worthless and I'm taking that back. Being able to complete a course of study not only shows well to future employers but also, it allows one to develop critical thinking skills and gives one more of a world view. This is also helpful if you're self-employed like we are!

A person with an education past high school will also be someone who is ahead of the curve in other ways that I just don't have the room here or the time to go into to. So my degree isn't worthless. Gosh, I'm rattling this afternoon!!! Good luck!
I agree with Elizabeth completely. I used to think that my BA in English didn't prepare me for anything, but I have been able to build a decent career largely on my ability to communicate. Getting a four-year degree in something is a valuable asset that can never be lost or taken away.
doublebogey49 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Good advice

Also try touring for a bit. Be a new face in a town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Lately, I've had quite a few cancellations myself. Very annoying, isn't it? Even when they have an excellent excuse (and especially if you were really looking forward to seeing them!).

What I've tried to do when times are a little slow is instead of lowering my rate (which I did a little over two years ago and haven't since) is try to shake up my advertising some.

Take some new pictures. Be creative. Start a blog.

Find other places to advertise if you tend to stick with just ECCIE or p411. I have found other places to advertise are often really hit or miss. You're not going to have the luck on other sites like you probably will on the two above but you never know!

Try phone sex. Or cam stuff, if that is something that wouldn't bother you.

There's a lot out there in the sex worker world. You're just adorable. Dancing might be something you enjoy!!! In other words, just try thinking about other things to make things start to work again.

But I'll finally tell you what I tell EVERYONE when the economy is slow (and even if it isn't). This is the PERFECT time to go to college and get a degree. You can get student loans, work, get some grants and then you'll have an education even if you decide to not make use of it.

I cannot emphasize ENOUGH ... the important of getting some schooling. Anything. My degree is fairly worthless. It's a BA in English. But I have it and honestly, it's always a good thing to fall back on.

Don't focus on the two year associates. Go for a Bachelor's of something. It's never too late to challenge yourself in this fashion.

Just a few thoughts on a Sunday afternoon. Chin up. Life is always a battle. Think about school. It's one of those things things that when you're older and thinking of the "what if's", you'll never regret.

If you need any help with the five "w's", write me. I'll do all that I can to help.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't seem to figure out why so many clients call and set times and ask ? And go into detailed directions and then cancel after numerous txts and calls....last week I had 9 canelations in one day...
I just wonder why bother calling a provider if your not sure(?)
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #10
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Kandy, just like I cannot figure out why a provider would ask me to come see them then leave me and my money sitting in the parking lot. Guess its just one of the many oddities of the hobby.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #11
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Hey, Tiff...all good suggestions here, especially the touring part and the added time.
Hang in there; you are a GREAT TIME, baby.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #12
Richardson570
Account Disabled

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly View Post
I can't seem to figure out why so many clients call and set times and ask ? And go into detailed directions and then cancel after numerous txts and calls....last week I had 9 canelations in one day...

9 appointments for one day? Wow, that' s AMP levels.
Richardson570 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:34 PM   #13
netman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly View Post
...and...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Kandy, just like I cannot figure out why a provider would ask me to come see them then leave me and my money sitting in the parking lot. Guess its just one of the many oddities of the hobby.
... and round and round we go. LOL!!!

netman
netman is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #14
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #15
Guest082216-1