Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41508
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-24-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fake Pictures

Happened to be browsing some web sites and I seen a picture that a provider is using that isnt even of her. I wont name her but I will let you put 2 and 2 together and come up with it. So ladies and gentlemen who is the girl using the fake picture and saying its her?

11363_1.jpg and here is the actual photo used in the providers ad gia_yum.jpg
and the link to the site I found it on http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-si...s-hosiery.aspx
Old 07-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #2
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

If I remember correctly, this provider has routinely gone out of her way to proclaim that the images in her advertisements are "guaranteed" to be her . . . all I can say is that if this is true and these images are not her that this is extremely disappointing, as I have spoken to this lady a couple of times by telephone and I was pleasantly impressed by her . . . I am sure that a TRUE image of her could easily stand on its own merit - so why she would not just use a real image of herself and avoid risking something like this being discussed is quite confusing . . . why the subterfuge? For some people, this will be of little consequence/matter. For many people, however, such as her clients (and especially her potential clients), this may speak directly to an issue of trust and they may feel very let down or hesitant to call - they may begin to question many other things . . . and that can have ripple effects for all of us ladies, unfortunately. Also, it may make myself and others pause before accepting a reference from her (after all, if there is a issue of deception - it may be pervasive, who knows how far it may extend) and that may certainly be a disservice to the fine gentlemen that have seen her and may desire to use her as a reference when seeing someone else . . .

Issues like this really do effect us all, especially in a market as small and "tightly knit" such as it is here in Nebraska. I am very surprised that not one single gentleman has spoken up in a review and mentioned that the image may not have been her . . . perhaps the images match very, very closely - or perhaps, she is in fact, simply a professional "plus size" lingerie model and that is the explanation (in which case this matter may have been better handled by PM or another way before her vocation was "outed" - however, she has mentioned to me that she is involved in a wholly different business in her "non-hobby" life, and modeling was not mentioned).

I'm rarely surprised by things in this endeavor, but it is certainly disappointing based on my acquaintance with her professionally and the fact that I have on more than one instance relied on her being truthful and accepted references from her . . . it really is unfortunate that I may now have reason to question certain things because of this issue.

I look forward to Giabella's response. Also, is there an issue "behind the scenes" I am not aware of with some bad feelings between the OP and Giabella? Because, frankly, I fail to see why the original post was written in the manner in which it was . . . I have always found that being direct is better - why the statement "I won't name her but . . .", was necessary is beyond me . . . actually, the entire tenor of the OP seems almost oddly "vindictive".

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 07-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
Guest121711
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You know what Jackie Im not here to get in a pissing match or to be talked down by you, I talked to a few guys who have seen her and they clearly have said that is not her she has a tattoo on her neck and on her wrist and these are fake pictures. No there was and is no bad feelings behind closed doors between me and this provider so you can stop with the trying to get something started act. I simply am calling bullshit and outting this person as its considered lying and false advertising or deception if you will. I to have accepted a reference from her and now I am in doubt on every accepting another thank god a few things didnt check out with the guy and I didnt see him. I am a straight shooter and I speak my mind and will speak up to you also Jackie so I also wonder if you have some issue with me as everytime I post something you take issue with it and try to cut me down so I am not sure what your motives are maybe you support providers who want to lie deceive others but I would think you yourself would share this exact same info to others, and I cant imagine why you wouldnt want me to share this info with other users of the board makes me wonder. I thought we were all here to share info and pass along verified info to everyone. I dont think its fair that we have had two people in the last week come to light that they are using photos that are not of them and its not fair to everyone else including providers who use there real photos and yes I have even had a call from a guy in Boston who told me and showed me the ad of a girl using my photo as her own. Bottom line I have no problem with you Jackie so not sure why you need to use personal attacks on me for calling bullshit on someone like I said I would think this is info others would want to know about Im not being vindictive as you say because I choose not to use her name. Or maybe from now on I will just keep information to myself and everyone can just be figure it out on their own. Perhaps we should only allow you to give out the info besides doing so by Pm doesnt help others have info at hand to make their own decisions. Now if guys want to see her knowing she has fake pics then so be it but they have a right to know and decide. And I feel that the lady in the photo should be pissed as someone stole her photos that she was paid for and is using it as a provider. So if you want to say Im being petty for stating that what she is doing is wrong and letting others know then I guess everyone on the board should never share info because we all will be considered petty.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
Omahan
Secretary of State

Old 07-24-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Raina View Post
You know what Jackie Im not here to get in a pissing match or to be talked down by you, I talked to a few guys who have seen her and they clearly have said that is not her she has a tattoo on her neck and on her wrist and these are fake pictures. No there was and is no bad feelings behind closed doors between me and this provider so you can stop with the trying to get something started act. I simply am calling bullshit and outting this person as its considered lying and false advertising or deception if you will. I to have accepted a reference from her and now I am in doubt on every accepting another thank god a few things didnt check out with the guy and I didnt see him. I am a straight shooter and I speak my mind and will speak up to you also Jackie so I also wonder if you have to wonder if you have some issue with me as everytime I post something you take issue with it and try to cut me down so I am not sure what your motives are maybe you support providers who want to lie deceive others. I thought we were all here to share info and pass along verified info to everyone. I dont think its fair that we have had two people in the last week come to light that they are using photos that are not of them and its not fair to everyone else including providers who use there real photos and yes I have even had a call from a guy in Boston who told me and showed me the ad of a girl using my photo as her own. Bottom line I have no problem with you Jackie so not sure why you need to use personal attacks on me for calling bullshit on someone like I said I would think this is info others would want to know about Im not being vindictive as you say because I choose not to use her name. Or maybe from now on I will just keep information to myself and everyone can just be figure it out on their own. Perhaps we should only allow you to give out the info besides doing so by Pm doesnt help others have info at hand to make their own decisions. Now if guys want to see her knowing she has fake pics then so be it but they have a right to know and decide. And I feel that the lady in the photo should be pissed as someone stole her photos that she was paid for and is using it as a provider. So if you want to say Im being petty for stating that what she is doing is wrong and letting others know then I guess everyone on the board should never share info because we all will be considered petty.
Wow.

Raina, I don't have an issue with you, I didn't "attack" you - and I won't now and frankly, I still don't have an issue with you . . . I'm sorry if you are having a bad day.

I do apologize if anything I wrote may have been interpreted by you as an "attack", or interpreted to not be supportive of the information coming to light, I did just "call it like I saw it" and the manner in which you posted was, in my humble opinion, somewhat passive aggressive - as you show her image (a picture most everyone would immediately recognize) but yet you don't just simply name her (letting everyone figure it out and putting two and two together, etc.) . . . again, Raina, my apologies if that observation has been a catalyst for friction between us, that certainly was not my intention - I simply wondered (based on how you posted) if there was an issue between you two - I was not intending to infer that one exists!

I wish you the best success in all of your endeavors! Thanks for all you do in looking out for everyone! I'm sure your postings are appreciated, I know I appreciate everything you post!

By the way, I've never talked down to you in a thread and I've only ever offered you friendship.

I believe you may have misinterpreted what I had written and the spirit in which it was conveyed (giving reasonable doubt until it was substantiated) as we are not in disagreement on many things.

Have a great evening!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 07-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
Guest121711
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Jackie a simple phone call on this matter could and will resolve this whole matter between you and I. I will be available if you want to call me at 9:30 tonight. I have nothing further to say on this matter other than I stand behind what I did and we can discuss this on the phone. If you so choose to call me!
Old 07-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
lookin4fun0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The only thing I find funny about this thread is that you actually found the website where she obtained her photos...

That is either PURE LUCK or you must do a lot of surfing on the net =)

*I didn't read any of your posts, my attention span is far to short to read anything that long. =)
Old 07-24-2011, 06:00 PM   #8
lookin4fun0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Raina View Post
Jackie a simple phone call on this matter could and will resolve this whole matter between you and I. I will be available if you want to call me at 9:30 tonight. I have nothing further to say on this matter other than I stand behind what I did and we can discuss this on the phone. If you so choose to call me!
I think a face to face meeting, w/ out clothes, and w/ 'lookin' as the moderator is the only way to solve this little dispute amongst you two ladies...
Old 07-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #9
LovingKermie
Registered Member

I have met the lady twice as it is not the picture of her, it is not good idea to replace the picture from other website to cover someone up. It would be a spammer or scammer if the fake picture with real profile happens...good example: FACEBOOK!! I like honest providers rather than leery or hidden provider! By the way, I was wondering why Jackie kept editing the message so often even I never met or chat with her. I have nothing against her but I notice that she put strong terminology and editing so often to make it perfect...not necessary.

Raina is a wonderful lady as I adore her a lot. We are concerned about other people safety, if a provider offers no reviews or fake pictures, how can the clients trust the provider. It is like "background check" to be sure they are not hiding behind dangerous people or things like pimps or thugs. Just like you read consumer reports magazine to obtain the facts of every products on how good they are and showing pictures of the products. The better details that can make the person to purchase rather than something they are unsure of..same thing with fake pictures or fake reviews or even no reviews. It is important to have knowledge of something you feel comfortable with!!

I am not into tug of war, just giving out my thoughts. Croaking as usual.....

Kermie
Old 07-24-2011, 06:07 PM   #10
Guest121711
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

actually "LOOKING" it was a fluke the link was in my email folder and I clicked and started browsing what girl wouldnt look at lingerie lol oh and Im game to have a face to face with no clothes on with Jackie if she is lol of course I would hope my face would be pushed a little farther down south!
Old 07-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #11
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@Kermie: The board owner and administrators have given the ability for any member to modify their comments for a period of four hours from the time they are posted. The software even allows for the modification of a post after it has been quoted. I, like many, many other members here on ECCIE, have been known to modify a posting frequently, sometimes up to three hours and fifty-nine minutes later - LOL. The "endeavor" and the issues discussed here are occasionally fluid and things change rapidly after PM's and emails (and the occasional personal phone call) are exchanged. By the way, I never modify a posting of mine after it is quoted (unlike many others that do . . .). I'll probably modify this post several times too!

BTW Kermie - I see that this was your first post, welcome to ECCIE!

@Raina: I have a client later this evening and I am unable to phone you tonight. I will be available tomorrow if you want to give me a ring, or we can just let it go - I really believe this was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean for my initial post in this thread to come off as it did in the last paragraph, my apologies. Also, all things look differently in time. If you really think we need to discuss it, fine - otherwise let's just let it lie until we see each other in August at the M&G, I'll bring a bottle and we can do shots off some hot guy's belly.

I would hope that the attention of this thread could be returned to topic.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 07-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #12
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Uh, does the guy have to be "hot"?

I'm just sayin'....................
Old 07-25-2011, 05:35 AM   #13
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Tineye.com is a good resource for checking to see if something is a "stock photo." As it happens I just ran the lingerie site's pic and showed no results.
http://www.tineye.com/search/563535e...4cea0a92f63bc/
(the link is good for 72 hours). If a pic looks TGTBT, I'll run it on tineye.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:09 AM   #14
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm.. JMO.. Giabella has always been respectful and helpful to me in the past. Ive seen several of her previous clients and never heard a negative word about her . Im sure if it if the pics were a grossly misleading, we wouldve heard it by now..
Old 07-25-2011, 08:41 AM   #15
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I share clients with Gia and haven't heard a bad word about her either, but if the pics aren't of her that's creating a problem of trust.

There's no reason why a provider can't use her real pictures nowadays. A good photographer knows how to hide faces and can photoshop certain things on the woman's body that might be telling who she really is. The latter is used by many ladies who are hiding certain tattoos or birthmarks and the hobbyists are always understanding.

It doesn't matter if the pictures are "grossly misleading," if the pictures aren't of her, they shouldn't be used. Now keep in mind, if it was any of other lady doing this, I'd say the same damn thing. It makes it that much harder for ladies like myself who do use their real pictures.

I've heard she's a beautiful gal, I don't know why she doesn't use her own pictures.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women