Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41456
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2018, 07:00 AM   #1
Violador Mi Amor
BANNED

Default Weird shit on Dallas public transportation

So I was a bit early to check into my airbnb. I was in south Dallas in a predominantly black ghetto. I decided to get on the train and explore a bit. I got off at a stop a couple miles south of my airbnb. I noticed how all the houses were run down and there was trash strewn everywhere. So after dining on some fast food, I decided to throw my trash on the ground too. Hey, when in Rome do as the Romans do, right?

I went to a supermarket and took a shit. It was a normal and unremarkable shit. The bathroom, for a ghetto supermarket, was surprisingly clean.

I got back on the train and decided I would check out the area by its final destination, University of North Texas. Then it hit me.... I had to shit again. This happens quite a bit. First I will take a solid shit then 20 minutes later Ill have to shit again, this time diarrhea. The train stopped. I looked around desperately for a fast food restaurant or something. I saw none....just pine trees, a parking lot, and the campus off in the far, far distance.

I began to panic. It is difficult trying to piss or shit around train stops because theres always a cop around. I didnt see any.....but I would have to lug a heavy suitcase and heavy backpack with me across the parking lot to get to a place to shit away from public eye. I seriously began to contemplate shitting on the floor of the train. There was no one in the car I was in. I saw in the next car there was an elderly lady who would be unlikely to notice. One time I had urinated in a city bus, while I was its only passenger. But I had never had to shit on public transportation. I looked around nervously for a camera, like a crackhead looks around before taking a hit of crack. I could see no cameras.

I got off the bus, nervously grimacing as I walked by a couple train employees. I let out a couple farts as I was walking by them. They had to have noticed. I was worried that I had sharted. I lugged my luggage an agonizing distance towards a secluded area of the parking lot. I dropped my bags and ran into the brush.....it was thorny, and the trees were pine. The dry small tree branches picked at me as I tried to secure an area to do my business.

I struggled to pull down my size 34 jeans which are quite tight on me. Finally! They arrived at my ankles. I backed my ass up to a pine tree and defecated. The color and consistency was as if someone had put a pumpkin pie in a blender.

Now what was I to wipe my ass with? I had no spare roll of toilet paper, which I usually carry around because this stuff happens quite a bit. There were pine needles everywhere. Couldnt wipe with those! The bus schedule I had in my pocket might work! I wiped my ass on the glossy paper making sure to avoid the staples. But this could not get the job done. I walked to my suitcase and grabbed some socks. They were made by a brand called Gold Toe which is sold by JC Penney. Well, they would turn into light brown toe now!

I emerged from the dense pine brush after doing my business. I relaxedly made my way back to the train.
Violador Mi Amor is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 08:18 AM   #2
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

congratulations. people pay good money to travel overseas for that experience.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:19 AM   #3
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

What if you had dropped a loose stool in the train and I had stepped in it, slipped, and injured myself?
Another reason not to ride DART.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:04 AM   #4
LordHelmet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

made me laugh...but sounds like a load of crap
LordHelmet is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:27 AM   #5
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

so, thanks?
corona is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:21 AM   #6
Caylus17
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

This sounds like bullshit, but if it’s not... wtf is your problem? Thank god everyone isn’t like you or we’d live in a fucking cesspool.
Caylus17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:42 AM   #7
Violador Mi Amor
BANNED

It's not bullshit. If it was bullshit I would've told you that I shat on the trai.
Old 01-25-2018, 12:03 PM   #8
Caylus17
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violador Mi Amor View Post
It's not bullshit. If it was bullshit I would've told you that I shat on the trai.
Then clause two of my comment kicks in...
Caylus17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:07 PM   #9
Violador Mi Amor
BANNED

The problem? Sometimes it's hard to find a bathroom. It must be really bad for the homeless.
Old 01-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #10
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Not sure what the purpose of this post is, but since you opted to share, you should see your internist. This degree of urgency this frequently isn't normal and could be caused by a number of conditions, some of which are serious and some of which are reasonably well treated.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 06:12 PM   #11
Violador Mi Amor
BANNED

Well I like to eat pizza, mexican food, barbecue, and burgers. I like beer and liquor. I have also snorted "Colombian powdered sugar" which is occasionally cut with baby laxative.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:44 PM   #12
lgbsfu
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I think it's just because he's full of shit.
lgbsfu is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:18 PM   #13
Violador Mi Amor
BANNED

If you don't believe me go to the UNT parking lot South Dallas location. In the pines you will see tried up liquid turds, 2 discarded dirty socks, and a discarded dirty bus schedule.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:03 AM   #14
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Why did you just have to share such a shitty story..
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:41 PM   #15
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Didn't think there were any pine forests in the Dallas area.
Dittychaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women