Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35950
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default The 100.00 session.

I don't know if it's the economy or business is real bad but in Omaha BP I saw 22 ads in the last couple of days that were 150.00 or less and 12 for 100.00 and most for an hour. Now is it just Omaha or is it getting like that all over. I'm not real comfortable with backpage but that's cheap. Ladies what is going on and guys what do you think?
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

In this economy there are deal to be had. Just got to watch out for the scammers.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I don't want to see $100.00 providers! But I would love if $300.00 providers had a half price sale!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:19 AM   #4
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I don't know if it's the economy or business is real bad but in Omaha BP I saw 22 ads in the last couple of days that were 150.00 or less and 12 for 100.00 and most for an hour. Now is it just Omaha or is it getting like that all over. I'm not real comfortable with backpage but that's cheap. Ladies what is going on and guys what do you think?

I think as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for in most cases!!!

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:22 AM   #5
armydude
BANNED

I've seen those 100-150 ladies and let me tell you what it was like- UPSELL! OR that price is for body rub and tug only, no FS. It's a bait thing. They bait you with the low cost to get you in the door, then come to find out it's for a lame massage. I'm not saying their aren't deals to be had, but this is my experience.
armydude is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:53 AM   #6
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80229
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am speaking of a buss women...I take my hour rate and div in half and work with hobby men who are on a fix income (the baby boomer who are retiring now ) off the hourly rate.

You have to know the economy know in this age. If not than you will go off buss.
that is in any buss that you have.

The baby boommer is still hobby now but they have life on retire now. They have the money
they use to have. You have to ajust your rates do the baby boomer is retiring.

Haley rose
Rose are red so are redheads
foxyred73 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Still looking +10
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

In my area (KC), you can find the bargain ladies at 100/hr but they will almost always be old, 40's and up, or very heavy. That's OK if that's all you can spend and you don't mind older/heavy ladies.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #9
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

i've got to chime in here.

i've seen ladies that charge fron $150 to $750 per hour for their time. and my findings are:
1. there is absolutely no correlation of fun to hourly rates
2. there is absolutely no correlation of menu items to hourly rates
3. the fun factor is based strictly on the individual lady and gent
4. the higher hourly rate incalls are normally at a top end hotel, though not always
5. most of the higher hourly rate ladies suffer from GPS, though not always
6. poor attitude / personality , there is absolutely no correlation to hourly rates

again, this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth. my advice, find a few ladies you have fun with and can afford, and have a ball !!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #10
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I don't want to see $100.00 providers! But I would love if $300.00 providers had a half price sale!

They do..They just never advertise their sales. It's one of the hidden secrets in the hobby that is never talked about...

Advertise High rates on some websites..give your ATFs discounted rates...Happens all the time.
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally agree with Papa Joe!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #12
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I complete agree PJ...my gifts remain in the low 200's but that is because I take into account the mens situation. I also now since for the most part have gone under the radar except for those I know or who I can verify I began a sweet thing..I offer massages full body with at a reasonable donation and now I have regulars I see for that...So a higher amount does not mean better care but you do need to do your research and verify the ladies as well....I have had several of my bfe's email me and say what do you think?..I goggle,do research for them and pass on all information unless it is someone I know personally or by reputation....
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
I've got to chime in here.

I've seen ladies that charge from $150 to $750 per hour for their time. and my findings are:
1. there is absolutely no correlation of fun to hourly rates
2. there is absolutely no correlation of menu items to hourly rates
3. the fun factor is based strictly on the individual lady and gent
4. the higher hourly rate incalls are normally at a top end hotel, though not always
5. most of the higher hourly rate ladies suffer from GPS, though not always
6. poor attitude / personality , there is absolutely no correlation to hourly rates

again, this is my opinion, take it for what it's worth. my advice, find a few ladies you have fun with and can afford, and have a ball !!
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #13
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
I think as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for in most cases!!!

+1 this is true in not just here but ..everything in life

what I don't understand is the one's that repeated go for the "deals" only to whine about not getting what they wanted. Go figure
But PJ is right
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[quote=Sweet N Little;1476411what I don't understand is the one's that repeated go for the "deals" only to whine about not getting what they wanted.
[/quote]

It is right up there with guys who see ladies with accurate photos and then complain that she was Skinny/heavy/blonde/redhead/etc.

Or who saw one lady famous for being bubbly and talkative (it was even in her handle) and then complained she talked too much.

Desire can certainly color one's judgement, but when it completely turns judgement off, that's not good.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #15
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think everyone- hobbyists and providers included- are feeling the weight of the economy bearing down on them. And if you watch the news diligently, you know it is going to get far worse before it gets any better.

I dont like anyone to tell anyone else how to do biz, what to charge, how to work, etc. But I do and can fully understand when some ladies- especially good professional ones- reduce and slash prices because of this economy. I am guilty of it myself. I am known for giving exceptional discounts to veterans, seniors and also college students. I also give special rates to those who see me often. It is not only a part of advertising, marketing yourself and your biz in order to get the money, but also about competition- there are so many of us and we continue to reproduce in great numbers and more ladies are entering the biz because of the economy. If I have to cut my rates I will- but only to the point where I am comfortable.

I do agree, to a point, that if someone doesnt have the funds- then they shouldnt hobby because the hobby is a luxury- but at the same time- if my biz is running too slow and not as lucrative as I need it to be- then as with most successful businesses and in order to remain in business- I may have to cut corners and offer some incredible discounts.

They key, I have realized is this- as a reputable provider- no matter how low you end up going- the service MUST equal that to the service quaility you offered at your regular rate. Because when things are better- you want to maintain and be able to count on that reputation.

You cannot or in my opinion at least- should not- crimp on quality just because you chose to offer a special discount. If you do, then what is the point of those gents coming back to see you? And word of mouth spreads quickly too, men talk, we know this. Bad publicity spreads faster and greater than good publicity.

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women