Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42309
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2016, 11:26 AM   #1
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122
Default Mark Burns, Trump's head cheerleader...is a fraud.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...iew/index.html

I watched this and, while it isn't surprising, it makes you wonder WTF Trump's campaign manager and staff are doing. Have they ever heard of background checks???

It's one thing to have a dufus as POTUS (see George W.) but if the dufus surrounds himself with decent, intelligent people, he can get by without this country getting in serious military, economical trouble.

Trump and his kids are in waaaay over their heads. I'm still waiting for them to step up and enlist the right people on their side but it just seems they can't. And as great and charismatic as some people think Trump is, without the support staff he looks...lost.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:44 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post

I watched this and, while it isn't surprising, it makes you wonder WTF Trump's campaign manager and staff are doing. Have they ever heard of background checks???

It's one thing to have a dufus as POTUS (see George W.) but if the dufus surrounds himself with decent, intelligent people, he can get by without this country getting in serious military, economical trouble.

Trump and his kids are in waaaay over their heads. I'm still waiting for them to step up and enlist the right people on their side but it just seems they can't. And as great and charismatic as some people think Trump is, without the support staff he looks...lost.
Well, at least the voter can find Trump. He's giving it his best effort. Who's running Clintons campaign? David Copperfield? She's disappeared! And she's one of the biggest frauds in political history. Cmon Bunghole, you can do better than this.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Want to be taken seriously, stop calling someone like George W. a doofus (the real spelling) without explaining how you came to that statement. I mean, GW had better grades than Obama and Kerry in college, he did a decent job as governor of Texas, and we recovered more from 9/11 than Bin Laden tought possible. Compare this "doofus" with Obama's record and it is obvious that the "doofus" is on the other foot. I think you can also include Hillary under the "doofus" category with her record of failed experience.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:09 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Look At This List Of 26 Things Hillary Told The FBI She Couldn’t Remember…

http://www.worldpoliticus.com/look-l...ldnt-remember/

Quote:
*When she received security clearance

*Being briefed on how to handle classified material

*How many times she used her authority to designate items classified

*Any briefing on how to handle very top-secret “Special Access Program” material

*How to select a target for a drone strike

*How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices

*The number of times her staff was given a secure phone

*Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry

*Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system

*Did not remember giving staff direction to create private email accounts

*Getting guidance from state on email policy

*Who had access to her Blackberry account

*The process for deleting her emails

*Ever getting a message that her storage was almost full

*Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server

*Being sent information on state government private emails being hacked

*Receiving cable on State Dept personnel securing personal email accounts

*Receiving a cable on Bryan Pagliano upgrading her server

*Using an iPad mini

*An Oct. 13, 2012, email on Egypt with Clinton pal Sidney Blumenthal

*Jacob Sullivan using personal email

*State Department protocol for confirming classified information in media reports

*Every briefing she received after suffering concussions

*Being notified of a FOIA request on Dec. 11, 2012

*Being read out of her clearance

*Any further access to her private email account from her State Department tenure after switching to her HRCoffice.com account
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:13 PM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

not surprised in the least. Fake ass pastor goes to my religious scam thread.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:13 PM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

A comedian once said all the Pimps from the 70's are now pastors. LOL
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
A comedian once said all the Pimps from the 70's are now pastors. LOL
And you're a bevel headed sap sucker.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

So he's a liar. He's surrounded by the political realm. He's going to beef up his image to make himself look important and worthy. That's what all these people do. He's being exposed because he isn't all that significant and he is associated with Trump. That's all it is.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:37 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
So he's a liar. He's surrounded by the political realm. He's going to beef up his image to make himself look important and worthy. That's what all these people do. He's being exposed because he isn't all that significant and he is associated with Trump. That's all it is.

Jim
Dear idjit...

Did you watch the story? This had nothing to do with Drumpf.

He was a fraud long before he entered the "political realm."

What's telling is the fact that a fraud like that would be picked as one of Drumpf's "African Americans."

His Latinos are running away from him too...except of course, the dipshit who's trying to scare us with taco trucks!

By your post, lying seems to be acceptable to you. If so, then you and your pals need to STFU about everybody else.

Unless, of course, you're lying about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 01:04 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Dear idjit...

What's telling is the fact that a fraud like that would be picked as one of Drumpf's "African Americans."

His Latinos are running away from him too...except of course, the dipshit who's trying to scare us with taco trucks!

By your post, lying seems to be acceptable to you. If so, then you and your pals need to STFU about everybody else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
You're the biggest liar here, as is Hillary Clinton one of the biggest Liars in history. Lying is acceptable to you, racist, misogynistic, stupid, cocksucking pig.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:37 PM   #11
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Dear idjit...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Lying is never acceptable to me, that's why I have no use for Clinton, Obama and any other person in politics or otherwise who uses lies and deception to advance themselves. You don't know who the hell you're talking to you fucking punk.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:35 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Lying is never acceptable to me, that's why I have no use for Clinton, Obama and any other person in politics or otherwise who uses lies and deception to advance themselves. You don't know who the hell you're talking to you fucking punk.

Jim
Asswipes a punk alright. And a pussy. And a pig. A cocksucking pig.
Old 09-03-2016, 02:41 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Call that girly-boy, Punk Sucker...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Want to be taken seriously, stop calling someone like George W. a doofus (the real spelling) without explaining how you came to that statement. I mean, GW had better grades than Obama and Kerry in college, he did a decent job as governor of Texas, and we recovered more from 9/11 than Bin Laden tought possible. Compare this "doofus" with Obama's record and it is obvious that the "doofus" is on the other foot. I think you can also include Hillary under the "doofus" category with her record of failed experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjIb6trxBI
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:39 PM   #15
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Yeah, Hilary is a stupid cunt...too. No argument from me. It's been suggested all she needs to do is shut up and let Trump self-crater.

Watching this guy squirm...reminded me of classic 60 Minutes interviews were you just knew the guy...was about to get hammered, lol.

And "dufus" is spelled both ways...DUFUS.
Bush was a DUFUS. Thanks to him, America would have elected Mickey Mouse, but chose Obama instead.
Prolongus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women