Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41773
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36148
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2021, 12:09 PM   #1
Easygreeny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Encounter: RR Michelle

Date: 10-22-21
Name: Michele rubbed me right
User ID:: https://dallas.rubratings.com/149286
Phone: (817) 323-0293
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: HEB
State: Texas
Address: Mid cities
Activities: Nice massage, HJ and top view and access
Hair Length and Color: Just like pics
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Just like pics
Recommendation: Yes
Easygreeny is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 02:40 PM   #2
Dr. Suess
BANNED

Encounters: 61

How much? L2 or L3 available?
Dr. Suess is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 03:08 PM   #3
Easygreeny
Valued Poster

Old 10-29-2021, 07:48 PM   #4
grail
BANNED

Encounters: 41
Thumbs down

You must have low expectations for you to be giving this one a yes. Sheesh. 😂🤣
grail is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 10:36 AM   #5
Kingranch2018
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Michelle has been around a long time and I have never heard of her offering more than L1. I tried her many years ago and never went back. There are a lot better choices around.
Kingranch2018 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 01:34 PM   #6
docinmanhattan
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
You must have low expectations for you to be giving this one a yes. Sheesh. 😂🤣
Why is this a matter of low expectations? Sometimes, people just want to play w some boobs while getting jerked off. Unless there is something I am missing -ie she is hideous.
docinmanhattan is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 07:16 PM   #7
grail
BANNED

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by docinmanhattan View Post
Why is this a matter of low expectations? Sometimes, people just want to play w some boobs while getting jerked off. Unless there is something I am missing -ie she is hideous.
Do your research bub. As someone else has over alluded to she's been around FOREVER. If you're looking for a mechanical uninspired "gloved" release and nothing else then this is your girl. So like I said its a low bar with this one. But to each their own.
grail is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 08:37 AM   #8
Easygreeny
Valued Poster

Not gloved or I would have mentioned it. it actually wasn’t that bad. She milked me for a bit when done to make sure it all “got out”. I’ve had better and I’ve had worse.

As always ymmv with any provider.

But that was my experience and may be that I’m not a fat, rude, gross fuck like some of the people out there trying to get an intimate visit with someone.

It does crack me up when people on here judge someone else’s experience in a negative light instead of staying in their own lane.

But whatever, haters hate. Amirite?
Old 11-05-2021, 09:24 AM   #9
docinmanhattan
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easygreeny View Post
Not gloved or I would have mentioned it. it actually wasn’t that bad. She milked me for a bit when done to make sure it all “got out”. I’ve had better and I’ve had worse.

But that was my experience and may be that I’m not a fat, rude, gross fuck like some of the people out there trying to get an intimate visit with someone.

It does crack me up when people on here judge someone else’s experience in a negative light instead of staying in their own lane.

100% agree, everyone has different wants/needs. Some just want a topless handy, others want a bba2m w snowball gfe. I am on the former side and wouldn’t mind looking into this option.
docinmanhattan is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 10:22 AM   #10
Soccerjunky
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

When Michelle first began advertising she was offering an overpriced, weak massage without any covering, and while she offered "lymphatic drainage" for the area near your testes, it did not come with (pun TOTALLY intended) any offer of a HE (if you were lucky, she might let you DIY), and there was never any exploration of her on offer.

It appears that at least some of that changed - somewhat - but it is safe to assume that her earlier form was what disillusioned people on this board. My personal conclusion was that there were many other options for an overpriced, poor quality, L0 massage in an inconvenient, mid-cities location. I have since explored some of those options.
Soccerjunky is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 04:34 PM   #11
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I saw her once. She didn't bother with the draping until I flipped and then she said "I don't massage there" pointing to my dick. So I didn't even get a weak L1 out of her.

so this review is kind of surprising.

Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 08:21 PM   #12
grail
BANNED

Lightbulb

Quote:

Yeah totally your choice buddy to throw away your money at mediocre service then rationalize it in some way. And it doesn't matter to these ladies if you're butt ugly of if you think you're god's gift they will happily take your money and give you whatever shitty service they want which some here in regards to Michelle have already testified to. So well done there WK!

grail is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 05:46 AM   #13
Easygreeny
Valued Poster

Ha. So ur one of the fat fucks. Hell yes they care what u look like, ur an idiot if u think they don’t. U get better service when there is a connection or attraction, not to mention if hygiene is on point or not. Period. It goes both ways.

U can “bub,” “buddy,” “wk” ppl all day long if u feel better about it. Doesn’t change the fact of my experience. Been on here for years and value the input of others to make my decisions and wouldn’t make shit up or knock someone else down because they got some shit I couldn’t get. But u do u.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:52 PM   #14
grail
BANNED

Lightbulb

Quote:
Ha. So ur one of the fat fucks. Hell yes they care what u look like, ur an idiot if u think they don’t. U get better service when there is a connection or attraction, not to mention if hygiene is on point or not. Period. It goes both ways.

U can “bub,” “buddy,” “wk” ppl all day long if u feel better about it. Doesn’t change the fact of my experience. Been on here for years and value the input of others to make my decisions and wouldn’t make shit up or knock someone else down because they got some shit I couldn’t get. But u do u.
Nope not even close buddy with all your assumptions. But yeah keep on thinking that you're hot shit and that you have that extra special connection with whoever you're with and that you're the only one that's getting that extra bit of attention. It's just hilarious that jokers like you will glorify mediocre service and dupe others into wasting the time and money on it as well. But hey you do you.

grail is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Michelle of Dallas Rubs 817-323-0293

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women