Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2019, 04:08 PM   #1
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Request for mods to take action

Dear mods,

Can something be done about the trolling action on the part of several members? One member has admitted that he/she wants to flood the board to push certain posts off of the 1st page. This is most likely in violation of several board rules and guidelines. Thanking you in advance for your timely action, I remain your humble fellow monger.

I am available for any face to face meeting at any reasonable venue that features naked or near naked women and alcohol. I will buy the first round.

Fellow mongers, if you agree with this please click on the "like" button or write a short post.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:17 PM   #2
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Yeah have to agree, it's getting to be a pretty tainted atmosphere in here
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:21 PM   #3
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandyOne View Post
Dear mods,

Can something be done about the trolling action on the part of several members? One member has admitted that he/she wants to flood the board to push certain posts off of the 1st page. This is most likely in violation of several board rules and guidelines. Thanking you in advance for your timely action, I remain your humble fellow monger.

I am available for any face to face meeting at any resonable venue that features naked or near naked women and alcohol. I will buy the first round.

Man, you don't get it. I be flooding the board because no Mod man do nothing. I want trolls gone, that is why I be posting too much. I rtm pussysnob so many time, mod don't do shit.

I one up you, Man. If you serious, post in my thread. Tell your friends. You know I be talking pussysnob, why you don't support that? Mr. Pussyman want to be banned again, he say that
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:11 PM   #4
spikespiegel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

What did I just read? I'm very confused...
spikespiegel is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:23 PM   #5
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikespiegel View Post
What did I just read? I'm very confused...

It was desperation. A plea to restore daily advertising. Sales are dropping. Freebies are evaporating. Desperation. He's getting all backed up. I hope he don't... 'splode.
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:30 PM   #6
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
It was desperation. A plea to restore daily advertising. Sales are dropping. Freebies are evaporating. Desperation. He's getting all backed up. I hope he don't... 'splode.
No groot, you and your pussyboy snob do nothing but troll. You aint worth 2 shits here. I never been to Blue, stupid ass troll. You ain't been any where but mommy's basement. I'm from Baltimore, you boys never seen a basement. You aint never seen a girl. You a shit stirrer, you and pussysnob handle you operate.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:35 PM   #7
Duffy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious View Post
Man, you don't get it. I be flooding the board because no Mod man do nothing. I want trolls gone, that is why I be posting too much. I rtm pussysnob so many time, mod don't do shit.

I one up you, Man. If you serious, post in my thread. Tell your friends. You know I be talking pussysnob, why you don't support that? Mr. Pussyman want to be banned again, he say that
Huh?
Duffy21 is online now   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:36 PM   #8
PussySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy21 View Post
Huh?
He’s a Baltimore N******
PussySnob is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:37 PM   #9
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious View Post
No groot, you and your pussyboy snob do nothing but troll. You aint worth 2 shits here. I never been to Blue, stupid ass troll. You ain't been any where but mommy's basement. I'm from Baltimore, you boys never seen a basement. You aint never seen a girl. You a shit stirrer, you and pussysnob handle you operate.

Yup, you've only been to Lucky Haven. Every day to manage it. Now it's closed and you will be transferred to Luxury. I expect you reviews to reflect that. Blue has lost credibility, the smart play is to pump the girls into Luxury now.

Baltimore, huh? Baltimore via S. Korea? You know what Trump says about Baltimore, right?
Groot is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #10
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussySnob View Post
He’s a Baltimore N******
That's me, Man. And I'm proud. Glad I moved to Texas before them rats consumed me, hahaha. Proud Texas N****,'who calls out Trolls like Mr. Pussysnob you can't tangle, Man, you an admitted lying troll. You say Blue require Bb, I exposed you. you so jealous of Bobby Mann. Leave he alone, he don't dont do shit to you. You wish you write like him.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #11
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groot View Post
Yup, you've only been to Lucky Haven. Every day to manage it. Now it's closed and you will be transferred to Luxury. I expect you reviews to reflect that. Blue has lost credibility, the smart play is to pump the girls into Luxury now.

Baltimore, huh? Baltimore via S. Korea? You know what Trump says about Baltimore, right?
Nope, Man. I won't be going to Luxury. Not been anywhere for a long time. South Korea? The fuck? Have you slept with a girl, ever?
Old 08-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #12
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

That "ignore" list feature really works well.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:00 PM   #13
cavmen
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
That "ignore" list feature really works well.
Yes, I had to ignore a mod from Alabama board for harassing private messages. This is after I told him to stop message me.
cavmen is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 05:04 AM   #14
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Dear mods,

I am available for any face to face meeting at any reasonable venue that features naked or near naked women and alcohol. I will buy the first round.

Fellow mongers, if you agree with this please click on the "like" button or write a short post.
I agree about the trolls, but they have and always will be here. There is nothing the mods can do about it as trolling others is not against the guidelines, although, they issue points and warnings for non guideline issues pretty much regularly.

I also believe that situations vary and depending upon who is trolling and who is being trolled, so is the mod action. It would be nice if there were clear and defined same rules for all members, but as history indicates, that is just not true.

The only thing you can do is ignore them and not respond to posts of those who troll, letting the trolls troll themselves. After all, the best thing to counteract a troll/hater is to take away the one thing they crave....your attention.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:46 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
The only thing you can do is ignore them and not respond to posts of those who troll, letting the trolls troll themselves. After all, the best thing to counteract a troll/hater is to take away the one thing they crave....your attention.
this sounds good, except the Troll here switched gears and became a Spammer. he was being ignored, mostly, except by the guy who was banned for, as he said, screaming for Mod attention, to get them to act.

so the Mods banned the thread starter, and let the subject, pussysnob, run free. pussysnob is then ignored, after his one attempted Nemesis is banned. BUT.. in response to being ignored, he spams the entire AMP section with innocuous posts. you realize his aim is to destroy and shut down ECCIE, right? he has said that over and over. the Moderators know that, which is why it is so ironic how this played out. they finally ban pussysnob for spamming tonight.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women