Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23781
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Color choices for my room

Hey everyone. I know I have been asking a lot of questions lately but thank you all for your help. Now I have a question about my provider room. I have three bedrooms in my place and one is mine (which is also my hobby room for now) , another is for my two dogs, and the third right now is unused and so I have decided to dedicate that one as my new provider room. Right now it is a dull icky tan room and I am wanting to paint it to give it some character.

My first instinct was a nice red color because I found the perfect bed frame that is black leather but I am worried that red might not be a good color for the guys. So I was wondering what you guys thought about the color of a room. I want the room to be warm, inviting, and overall a comfortable setting. So any other ideas on colors would be nice from both the guys and the girls. Thanks everyone and enjoy your week.
Miss_Mya is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Neon Pink! LOL. Just kidding.
I like the dark red. My friend has one red wall in her room behind her bed. I think it kinda reminds people of the red light district and maybe some lamps with red scarves over them to accent.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
scorp1827
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I agree with Allie The red would be a great touch
scorp1827 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #4
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

What are "YOU" into? That's the real question. Sometimes that can be one of the hardest things to do....figuring out what "YOU" like.

I think you should do what makes you feel most comfortable and happy while you are in that room. It's not about making the world happy, it's only about making you happy.

If you love the room, even if it's not what others necessarily love, they will feel your good energy vibe making it a fantastic room of Fun!!!
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #5
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Just a possibility since your walls are already tan. Tape them off and paint off-white stripes. Light, airy, and classy, IMO.

Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
guest030715-233d
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

I agree with what Bottomless said--it should be all about what you like and what makes you feel good! Black furniture will look great with lots of colors, including the dark red.
guest030715-233d is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I like the red, especially if it is a warm glowing kind of red.

In reality, I would want the color of the room to be whatever helps to arouse the provider the most.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:44 PM   #8
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everybody! I really want the red and you all are right it should be about me and what I like. It seems though that red is a popular choice so that is what I am going to go with. I have always been a people pleaser so now I think I will take all your advice and please myself with the color. Thanks again everyone!
Old 09-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #9
1way2rock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Be prepared to apply mutiple coats I used no primer on a light colored wall and after 3 coats of a quality paint you could still see the roller lines after you were in the room for about 15 minutes. The 4th coat did the trick and it looks great now. Well woth the effort.
From what I have read the color won't matter to me I'll be lucky to remember my name after an encounter with you! Hope to find out soon.
1way2rock is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
1way2rock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Be prepared to apply mutiple coats I used no primer on a light colored wall and after 3 coats of a quality paint you could still see the roller lines after you were in the room for about 15 minutes. The 4th coat did the trick and it looks great now. Well woth the effort.
From what I have read the color won't matter to me I'll be lucky to remember my name after an encounter with you! Hope to find out soon.
1way2rock is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #11
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Maybe a few photos of the room would help us.
I think that some of the others have the right idea; it is about what you like and want to project to a client. Unless you are into BDSM you don't want a client to think that is on the menu. Maybe you want the client to think of you as the cute girl next door with light, airy decorations. I visited a place in Germany many years ago and the woman had a stone wall facade, her bed was a raised platform with animal skins, and the only furniture was an ominous large dark wood chest with double doors whose contents are still unknown. A drunken friend of mine lurched forward and asked "how much to kick my ass?". She smiled and took him inside. She was tall, blonde, severe looking, and was dressed in a metal bikini. Ahhh Germany, what a country.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #12
Anon3x
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1way2rock View Post
Prime the walls first with a flat light/medium gray. Think like the color of a dolphin. One coat of that then two of finish in your topcoat. Best covering red paint of all I've used is actually Ralph Lauren which you can get at Home Depot. Sherwin Williams reds come in Color Accent series and don't cover themselves. Pick a wall satin for your finish in red, not an eggshell or semi gloss as they will show all wall imperfections and look a tad uneven unless your doing lots of coats.
Anon3x is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:31 AM   #13
countryboy74
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Most important it is what you like. Are you going to paint the ceiling red too? I think you could do something with the lighting too. I noticed the dress you have on in your photo has red in it. If some of the outfits you like to wear have red in them you can have some fun with that also. I like your idea of painting the bedroom red.
countryboy74 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #14
Miss_Mya
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all so much for the wonderful advice. I am going to keep the ceiling white and I am going to go with a nice red almost blood red cause that will be best for ambiance and I love that. I am also looking for a shade or blind with an oriental theme to it. All this will go so well with the other things that I have planned it may be a month or so before it is all done but I will post pics when I get started and when it is completed. Thank you all again for being so helpful.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:30 PM   #15
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I just started a hotel bedspread thread and then I clicked here. I think it would be fun to decorate a spare room in your house exactly like a cheap hotel room. Nightstand, table, chairs, TV, paintings, everything...

Longermonger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women