Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
da_eagles_fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Just a thought...... and today's menu!!!

To everyone that feels empowered by calling people names or by airing out dirty laundry, I thank you. I just wanted you to know I appreciate your hard work and comedic stress relief.
I have witnessed the perpetual increase in ridiculous posts that have made my eyes water and pants damp. You truly have a gift! I am sure that Jay Leno would entertain finding a place for you on his writing staff if he wasn't being fired.

[U]My opinions are mine, they are not yours unless I use my mind control device. Then you're fucked!!! [/U]

Today's Menu:

Chillean Sea Bass in a zesty jalepeno mango sauce served over jasmine rice. A fantastic 1980's New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc will accompany your taste buds while dining.

Ingredients

Two 6-ounce pieces sea bass (white, black or striped)
Olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 cup Jalapeno-Mango Salsa, recipe follows
1 lime, wedged
Cooked white rice, optional

Directions

Heat a grill pan on the stovetop over medium-high heat. Drizzle the fish on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the fish onto the hot grill pan and cook until opaque in the center, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Top each piece of fish with 1/2 cup Jalapeno-Mango Salsa and serve with lime wedges. Accompany with white rice if desired.

Jalapeno-Mango Salsa

2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 whole jalapeno chiles
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
1 lime, juiced
1/4 large red onion, minced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

Heat the vegetable oil in a small saute pan over medium-high heat. Lightly fry the jalapeno chiles, turning them in the pan until their skins are blistered, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, stem, seed and finely chop the jalapeno chiles and place them into a large mixing bowl. Add the cilantro, mangoes, lime juice and onions and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or store the salsa in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Yield: 2 cups.

Serve over Jasimine rice with the 1986 Mauta Valley Matheson Sauvignon Blanc and enjoy.
da_eagles_fan is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love to cook, and that sounds FANTASTIC! I am going to try your recipe. Thank you!!
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #3
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Fab recipe...thanks. I'll be adding this to my list.

Agree with your other sentiments as well...longevity, post count, who you know and how you know 'em etc on a board such as this is not something to pound your chest over.

What ever happened to good clean adult fun!
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

cilantro lime rice would knock this one out of the park!!
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #5
pfmtony
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
I love to cook, and that sounds FANTASTIC! I am going to try your recipe. Thank you!!
And I thought you said you love cock and wanted to try me recipe....

WTF is this food network now?
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #6
da_eagles_fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I actually hope some of you try this. It is delicious.
Tony, it's not the food network yet but I'm trying.
da_eagles_fan is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #7
pfmtony
Account Disabled

Hey it sounds great but its just not why I'm here. I can cook Fine. The two things my SO has forbidden me to do with another woman are cooking and singing.... She didn't say a damn thing about DATY though or BBBJNQNSCIM, or Greek.... I hope she never figures out hobby lingo and puts it all off limits too.
pfmtony is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:59 PM   #8
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

It sounds great. I printed the recipe (just the selected area - can't have the SO asking WTF is ECCIE).

Thanks.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

Encounters: 7
Default ... an alternative for todays reciepie

Grilled steak with pistachio pesto p0t butter is an excellent dish with a robust flavor.

You will end up with extra pesto butter but you can smear it on just about anything. It goes well with chicken, pasta and bread. I made my pot butter in the botanical extractor from Magical Butter. This appliance will make your pot butter, oil and tincture perfect every time and can be purchased at www.magicalbutter.com.

Ingredients:
Pesto Butter:
2 sticks pot butter, room temperature
1 cup packed basil leaves
4 to 5 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Pinch coarse ground black pepper
Dash fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Asiago cheese
2 tablespoons pistachios
Pinch red pepper flakes

Steak:
infused olive oil
4 (8-ounce) flat iron steaks
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Directions:

For the pesto p0t butter:

In a food processor add, butter basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse a few times until well combined. Add lemon juice and drizzle oil. Pulse again. Add cheese, pistachios and red pepper flakes. Remove from processor with a rubber spatula onto a sheet of parchment paper and shape into a log. Place in the refrigerator and allow it to set for at least 30 minutes.

For the steak:

Preheat grill to medium.

Drizzle the steaks with infused olive oil. Put on the grill, and while cooking season with sea salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then flip and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill for another 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the grill to a platter and allow it to rest for a few minutes. Slice disks of butter, put on steaks while still hot and serve.
DarthDVader is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women