Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default For you CIM aficionados: Is it the sensation or the knowledge?

In preparation for this post, I counted the number of CIMs I've had in my life. (That I can remember each one individually should tell you something.) On a straight average basis, I've gotten one for about every four years of my existence on this (or any other) planet. There may have been one or two more, where I couldn't see what was going on and thus can't confirm where her mouth was at the crucial moment.

So, while I appreciate what I've gotten, I'm far from an expert on the subject. I was thinking today about the times its happened, and I wondered something. For those of you who've experienced this with regularity, is it the sensation or the knowledge? While I've enjoyed the experience, since it's happened so rarely, for me, I think, it's the latter. Those few seconds after I've announced my intentions, when I gradually realize she's not going to stop, she's not going to move back or aside, she's going to continue, she's going to do this for me! ... well, that's a MasterCard moment, even with the ones such as Fort Worth's former favorite redhead who are renowned for that particular menu item.

What's it like for the rest of you guys?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:16 PM   #2
falconbueller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Same here. Same thought as COF actually. I know they don't get off on COF but "she's doing it for me".
falconbueller is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #3
funster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Typical occurrence. I am grateful it is so.
funster is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
funster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I also, typically return or even initiate the favor. I love it when she grinds it out on my face, soaking as she goes. ;-)
funster is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:38 PM   #5
GoManHo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

sensaaaaaattttiiiooonnn
GoManHo is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:55 PM   #6
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I will only see CIM ladies. And in the RW if I'm seeing a girl who doesn't go for it I won't be seeing that girl for very long. It's all about sensation. An oral orgasm is way more intense. For me they last around a full minute and it is like riding a series of intense waves VS a 15 second orgasm of intense quick pulses with sex or jacking off. I don't why there is a difference, but there definitely is for me.

I am not going to stop when I get the tingly feeling just to finish by jacking off. If that was what I wanted I could just cut out the 250$ middlewoman and do it myself.(I would have said middleman but you fuckers would have made a homo joke)
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:31 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

it's both!! [w/ homage to chevy chase and the SNL skit from way back!]

it's the knowledge that she's into it and is doing it for me ... and for her enjoyment or accomplishment or whatever. and the knowledge that it's going to happen!!

and it's the sensation - there is nothing else in the sexual world like it. and after 17 yrs of first cock research, i have enjoyed some extremely deliteful oral delites to cumpletion that still waft thru my mind!!

most times, i want to experience bbbjtc cim during my consultations w/ or w/out cfs activity. other times, cfs tc is sufficient. and while both activities are great, i just feel that bbbjtc cim is more deliteful!!

my suggestion - go visit one of the many fabulous female oral delites artistes and then cum back and let us know what you think about it once you've cum that way.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #8
herkybird
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Mostly sensation, there's something to unloading in her mouth and she stays with it until the end, it feels better than sex IMHO and the gulp of her taking it down with a smile brings it all home. Some guys say spit it out or do what you want with it because I got mine, I think it's a very intimate act if she swallows it down, like she accepts my sexual nature 100%, defintely makes me miss our cowtown redhead.
herkybird is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:57 PM   #9
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

It's both, for me, as well. As with anal, there are physical and psychological aspects of CIM, especially if she swallows. Both bbbjnqns and greek offer unique physical sensations and those feelings are enhanced further by the knowledge that this is something that she is primarily doing for your pleasure. Gotta love the pleasers.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:50 AM   #10
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I love the sensation.... In the real world only one girl did it to me.... I married her and lived happily thereafter....

In the hobby there has been a few, and. I became a frequent flyer.,

BTW, what she does with the swimmers after she gets them is up to her.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:46 AM   #11
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoManGo View Post
sensaaaaaattttiiiooonnn
+ 1,000,000,000,000,000 x 10!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
I am not going to stop when I get the tingly feeling just to finish by jacking off. If that was what I wanted I could just cut out the 250$ middlewoman and do it myself.(I would have said middleman but you fuckers would have made a homo joke)
Haaahahhaaaaaa...Yep! Goddamn sure would have!!
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:41 AM   #12
IMAPACKIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I had this one girl that would suck real hard as I was cumming and it felt like she was sucking it straight from my balls. What a sensation!
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:46 AM   #13
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I had a civvy chick that (I found out later) was missing a tooth at the front. When I would bust, she would rub the head of my dick in that gap where the tooth was and damn near run me out of the room!! Absolute BEST CIM ever!
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:23 AM   #14
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

cim I tell them and the good one keep sucking because they enjoy the feeling
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:19 AM   #15
WW1flyingAce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

No CIM = coitus interuptus. Sadly, I've seen few ladies who will do CIM and I've been learning to live with it. The most complete experience would be CIM and swallow. Its a downer when at any point in the experience it appears distasteful to my partner. I guess I need a new list of providers. Any one want to recommend some good CIM swallowers in the Fort Worth area?
WW1flyingAce is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women