Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Spin Off Of Screening Form...Survey Says....

I am a people pleaser. I like to know that I've done a good job and if I haven't I would like to know how I can better myself so I make the experience great. Would men mind filling out a small survey after the session to let me know they are satisfied? And if not let me know how to fix it. I'm not easily offended. I truly want to please everyone. Sometimes I get worried because I cannot see BCD of the reviews and I'm not sure if I had done anything wrong and most don't leave reviews. I hope one day to become a great provider like Sonya or LikkiNikki. I look up to them. Thank you for any input.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

You should put it out there with a chocolate mint like they do in hotels when they ask you to fill out a survey of what you thought about their service. I always feel obligated to fill out those damn things after eating their free food for some reason!

I like the idea, but I'm not sure I would be completely straight-forward/honest on a survey though. I know you're looking for, and in fact inviting, constructive criticism but I would have a hard time telling a girl straight-up if something was amiss. I guess it's just from years of non-paid sex in which us men are eager not to piss off the pussy-holders and ensure blue balls because of a criticism after the deed is done! LOL

Also, if something wasn't right about the session, or if there was something I missed out on, the thought usually comes to me after the fact when my main brain is actually functioning again. Let's not forget that sex is a lot like pizza (or cheesecake in Malay's case ). When it's good, it's really good, and when it's bad, it's still pretty damn good! If it is something major (I had a girl accidentally bite me during what started as a nice BJ for instance) I think both parties would be able pick up on it. But overall, I think your idea is definitely worth a shot.
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:27 AM   #3
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I think that it is a bad idea. It's so much more fun to keep you guys guessing what we write in the ROS section.

Seriously though, you would have a more honest result if it was an annonymus survey system, that collected data and gave you a lump result after a predetermined amount of time. That way, you wouldn't know who scored you. If someone scores you poorly, you could be offended and tell your friends. Then this poor sucker would be black listed without really knowing what he did wrong.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ View Post
I think that it is a bad idea. It's so much more fun to keep you guys guessing what we write in the ROS section.

Seriously though, you would have a more honest result if it was an annonymus survey system, that collected data and gave you a lump result after a predetermined amount of time. That way, you wouldn't know who scored you. If someone scores you poorly, you could be offended and tell your friends. Then this poor sucker would be black listed without really knowing what he did wrong.
Now that is a good idea. I would have to figure out how to do annonymous survey.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #5
CrimsonValkyrie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I have read a number of your reviews & i can honestly say i have not seen one negative thing about you.
CrimsonValkyrie is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:21 AM   #6
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
I have read a number of your reviews & i can honestly say i have not seen one negative thing about you.
Oh great. Now you've done it and revealed the private information. Let's keep stuff in the ROS private, shall we!

I have to agree. I don't recall reading anything negative about you. I do like JJ's suggestion of an anonymous suggestion box. I don't know if you have a website, but maybe it could be set up through there. Of course you would need to make it password protected to get in to the suggestion area to block out spam from anonymous posters.
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #7
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I hope one day to become a great provider like Sonya or LikkiNikki. I look up to them.
Those two sentences speak volumes about you. Those are good role models for any provider to aspire to. With that attitude, you have nothing to worry about.

I would agree with those who suggest an anonymous feedback approach, if you want something accurate and honest.

But I don't think you need it.

An open mind and open legs open the way to great pleasuring.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #8
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I wouldn't mind giving a honest opinion. I think narrow questions as opposed to broad questions would be best so deviatition from question is less likely to happen. Questions on areas that u perceive as most important to u.

B35H
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #9
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First, always strive to be yourself! Become a person that makes you unqiue! That's what makes you great.

Secondly, your idea sounds like it might work for some. But what if you did it and guys gave less than positive feedback, or rather, degrading feedback?/
How would it make you feel as a person/a woman? Knowing that some might not always be appreciative/ satisfied all the time/in the same way. As some men don't view women as respectful beings but as objects to degrade.(not all men are gentlemen).
So getting feedback, on how to better yourself. Just might be more hurtful than helpful.

And the best way to better yourself when being intimate with men. Is to love yourself. Embrace your beauty and just be you. And once you love you. Then that's when a woman enjoys a man more and she then allows herself to be free spirited and then.....well you leave a man feeling like jelly in his shoes.

Just be you!

Quote:
I am a people pleaser. I like to know that I've done a good job and if I haven't I would like to know how I can better myself so I make the experience great. Would men mind filling out a small survey after the session to let me know they are satisfied? And if not let me know how to fix it. I'm not easily offended. I truly want to please everyone. Sometimes I get worried because I cannot see BCD of the reviews and I'm not sure if I had done anything wrong and most don't leave reviews. I hope one day to become a great provider like Sonya or LikkiNikki. I look up to them. Thank you for any input.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #10
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

Quote:
Now that is a good idea. I would have to figure out how to do annonymous survey.
Surveymonkey.com is a free way to email a survey. I'm pretty sure the answers are anonymous.
In my mind, this may take away from the gfe experience. The best way to know if someone enjoyed themselves is if they return to see you. Also, sometimes you may do everything right but the chemistry just isn't there.
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
coochiemuncher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

And the best way to better yourself when being intimate with men. Is to love yourself. Embrace your beauty and just be you. And once you love you. Then that's when a woman enjoys a man more and she then allows herself to be free spirited and then.....well you leave a man feeling like jelly in his shoes.

Just be you![/QUOTE]

I like the way you said it WM

Sorry the quote box didn't come through but you know the above is a quote from Wicked MILF
coochiemuncher is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
nushi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What if ... we kept a running thread of things that did or didn't go so well in any meeting? Use separate threads for good and bad to keep it easier to read. Then it is somewhat anonymous and everyone can contribute and read.
nushi is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #13
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Malaya...Thanks, hey always be yourself it goes along way..Never worry about the reviews part..We remember all the naughty details he he...I looked up to my good friend likkinikki she always been there for me in up's and down's..She is a great friend...I love her lots
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #14
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate View Post
Malaya...Thanks, hey always be yourself it goes along way..Never worry about the reviews part..We remember all the naughty details he he...I looked up to my good friend likkinikki she always been there for me in up's and down's..She is a great friend...I love her lots
LikkiNikki is awesome. She's so great and a wonderful help! You guys are both very helpful. Thank you!
Old 08-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #15
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

A questionnaire? Are you serious? I ain't gon' do no such thang...Pfft..

Here's a much easier approach.
Instead of concerning yourself with feedback you receive from some silly
questionnaire, focus your efforts on making sure your 'client-friend' has
difficulty making it out to his vehicle. Concentrate your efforts on making him
noodle-legged. and then you will have NO doubt as to how the encounter went.

Ever insightful, and always helpful,
SofaKingFun

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women