Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41485
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
bigdicchaney
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16
Question Why Can't A 19yr Old Get In An AMP in Dallas

well, i have a cousin that is about to turn 20 & he has been able to get in alot of nude modeling studios....but he has tried many AMPs in dallas & they keep tellin him he has to be 21 or 22....why is that??
bigdicchaney is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
Peanut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

My guess is...hell I dont have a guess.
Peanut is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
bigdicchaney
Gaining Momentum

i mean it dnt make no sense....wen u go to "nude modeling" studio, u kno wut ppl go for...at an AMP its the same except u get a shower....pls someone answer this question...lol....i mean hes been goin in to these places since he was 18 and nude modeling studios asked no questions & wen he went to an AMP right away they would tell him hes too young...is there an amp that lets in 20 yr olds?
Old 10-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

I assume amps actually have liscences/permits and the "rules" they are suppose to follow probaly state something about age. Thats my .02
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
bigdicchaney
Gaining Momentum

any ideas how old u need to be to attend an AMP then?
Old 10-11-2010, 11:50 PM   #6
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Maybe the employers probably don't want to see some young guy that might become interested in going out with the young girls working at the places?

Or the young guys might go at it a lot harder than the typical 50 year old guy? Or might want more than one pop?

Why the hell does a 20 year old want to go to an AMP anyway?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:53 PM   #7
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdicchaney View Post
i mean it dnt make no sense....wen u go to "nude modeling" studio, u kno wut ppl go for...at an AMP its the same except u get a shower....pls someone answer this question...lol....i mean hes been goin in to these places since he was 18 and nude modeling studios asked no questions & wen he went to an AMP right away they would tell him hes too young...is there an amp that lets in 20 yr olds?
maybe they don't like guys that can't fucking spell or post a coherent sentence.

JPdM
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #8
bigdicchaney
Gaining Momentum

@LazurusLong ....idk good question...the kid has a girl...they always messin around...buthe jus cnt get enough so thats why hes tryin to go to an AMP...& @Juan Pablo de Marco ....ididnt kno we had to spell correctly or have our grammar & punctuation right......no disrespect to you or nothing but this isnt high school
Old 10-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #9
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
....ididnt kno we had to spell correctly or have our grammar & punctuation right......no disrespect to you or nothing but this isnt high school
You're right, this isn't high school so grow up and spare us the dummy-talk, ok? If you want to be treated like a 20-year old, don't post like you're still in high school. u kno wut im sayin, homes?

Does your friend act like you write? Does he walk around like his dick is too big for his pants and dress like a Wal-Mart pimp or gangsta? If so, that's probably part of the problem.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:35 AM   #10
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdicchaney;659392& @[URL="http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=78"
Juan Pablo de Marco[/url] ....ididnt kno we had to spell correctly or have our grammar & punctuation right......no disrespect to you or nothing but this isnt high school
then quit acting like you're in high school. i'm sure mommy and daddy will want you to get a real job someday. learn to spell. learn to post a coherent sentence. believe it or not many employers are looking for those skills and your resume should reflect the fact that you have these skills. hard to believe i know but hopefully you will be seeking some sort of gainfull employment in the future. and i hope you can actually type in whole words... REALLY IT'S TRUE!

JPdM
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:45 AM   #11
bigdicchaney
Gaining Momentum

Well, my friend is not crazy at all. He dresses in mostly american eagle and preppy clothes. He has no tattoos. At first sight, he looks like any other average healthy guy. I can post with perfect spelling and complete sentences, but i chose not to. I was just asking a question for someone. Apparently, he is a hobbyist just like everybody on this website. I can spell if I choose too, but what is the point. I have an amazing career, so why are you telling me about my spelling having to do with employment? If you guys don't want to answer a question that's fine with me, but at least try to stay on topic.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I don't know what to tell you, man. Maybe your friend has a certain look on his face that freaks out the girls and/or mamasan and they may think he is LE....Does he have a baby face? If so, that may freak them out too.

As far as the grammar and spelling, if you know how to write correctly, why write like some fucking little kid like he's sending a text to some other dumb ass kid?

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to write like an adult on here. Otherwise, you will continue to get snide remarks from people. You can obviously write somewhat correctly so my advice is to continue to do so if you want people to not get annoyed and give you smart ass remarks.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:17 AM   #13
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Well, my friend is not crazy at all. He dresses in mostly american eagle and preppy clothes. He has no tattoos. At first sight, he looks like any other average healthy guy. I can post with perfect spelling and complete sentences, but i chose not to. I was just asking a question for someone. Apparently, he is a hobbyist just like everybody on this website. I can spell if I choose too, but what is the point. I have an amazing career, so why are you telling me about my spelling having to do with employment? If you guys don't want to answer a question that's fine with me, but at least try to stay on topic.

Well, well. Much better. This is a great site with a TON of good information. If you arrive and act like a dummy – like you did – you'll get push back. If you post like you just did, people will open up.

I think the answer to your question is that none of the Amps want any more challenges than they already have. It's election time and the amps are wisely operating conservatively at the moment. Try again early next year after the elections. Oh wait, I mean tell your *friend* ... or is it *cousin* ... to try again next year after the elections. Ha ha ha.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #14
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

You might be able to get in an AMP,
but I know some Cougars who will see ya!
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #15
Sir Lancelot
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

One reasonable possibility is they are (wisely) careful about legal issues - especially allowing a minor in the place.

Your friend is 20 you say. Anyone under 30 or so is going to get carded if he tries to buy a beer - as a precaution. Carding people is absolutely not in the amp business model - for obvious reasons. So anyone that looks fairly young (except me) shouldn't be surprised to be denied service.

By the way, many indies have an under 35 or so restriction. I guarantee you the mamasans have lots more experience than most indies with the issues young, beligerent, pushy guys can present - so young guys might not be all that welcome.

By the way. They are NOT worried about your young friend dating one of the girls.

Have fun and play safe.

SL
Sir Lancelot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women