Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41771
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2015, 12:34 PM   #1
quest4sin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default How important is hygiene to you?

Hygiene important? Is that even a question? Everyone’s a fan of good hygiene right? You’ll note that for those that don’t just innately understand this concept. Many of the ladies specifically point it out in their profiles. Shame that they should have to spell it out. Any of the ladies I’ve met can feel free to chime in but I’m guessing none of them have ever had an issue like that with me. If so, I’d love to hear it as there’s always room for improvement. Well, I do smoke so there is that but I’m always freshly showered, well groomed and "aired out" same as if I were going on a date in the real world. In fact, sometimes I laugh a bit at myself for how much time I put into it. Some might say why go to all the trouble? Unless you smell and/or look like you just stepped out of a land fill, for the most part, your going to get the same level of service. In some cases that may be absolutely correct. Right or wrong I’ve always had the perspective that the fewer reasons you give women to be turned off the better time you're going to have. So, I try to god the extra mile.

I’ve met less than ten ladies at this point. Most of which are well known round these parts and are awesome and reputable. Some have specifically asked be to write reviews and some have specifically asked me not to. Not sure why but that’s their call and I’ve honored it. Getting back to the hygiene thing. It seems that it should go both ways, right? I’ve met some ladies that look good but have been, shall we say, not so fresh. Instant turnoff for me anyway. I mean really? If not a comprehensive shower prior to a meeting. At the very least baby/feminine wipes for scrubbing up in all the right places some lotion and perfume doesn’t seem like too much of a burden does it. I can't speak for everyone but I certainly do not want ANY unpleasant scent emanating from anywhere...nothing...zero...

Just saying, come on ladies and gents. Let’s all get on the hygiene bandwagon!
quest4sin is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:52 PM   #2
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest4sin View Post
Hygiene important?
Ya think?!?!?

I also read the KC Star for restaurant health-code violations and don't go to those places to eat, either?

And, conversely, there's a reason restaurants have a "No shirt, no shoes, no service" policy.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:17 PM   #3
quest4sin
Valued Poster

Yes, I do...hence the post.
Old 08-08-2015, 01:29 PM   #4
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

It's damn important. Their body is the product they are selling, it should be clean.. Forget the time bullshit. If I show up and she smells, or her place smells, I am gone. If everything looks ok and it smells after package is open, I am gone. Fuck the money. She can keep it to buy toiletries on me.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:41 PM   #5
quest4sin
Valued Poster

Totally agree!
Old 08-08-2015, 01:57 PM   #6
cmore197474
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Hygiene is important but some things I can live with and some I cant. Also, some define it differently. I dont mind (prefer it actually) body hair on a woman and others dont like it. Yes we should all be perfectly clean but sometimes nerves create nervous smelly sweat even on freshly showered people. I can live with that. I actually like a bit of natural scent down under on a woman but there is a difference between natural scent and unhealthy. Also dont care for it to smell like flowers either. The one other thing that is a turn off to me is cigarette smoke and bad breath. The only girl I have wAlked out on had cigarette smell in her hair and on her breath. Oh and the guy that wrote about a girl in an amp with foot odor...eew. some don't wear perfume because it can follow a guy home. So I think think you have to request that.
cmore197474 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 10:24 PM   #7
Johnpappas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

So far the women I have met here were clean as a whistle. Bebelust I miss you lol
Johnpappas is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 11:25 PM   #8
quest4sin
Valued Poster

Lucky you and yes Bebe Lust is awesome!!!
Old 08-09-2015, 12:19 AM   #9
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

I always take the time to be fresh and presentable before appointments & take a shower after appointments. Especially in the summer time we all sweat. I feel its common courtesy if we expect our gentlemen to be clean, we should be fresh as well. But sometimes for some women showering cannot fix the problem and they may have other issues they're unaware of. So, my suggestion is to be honest with them about the "problem" & let her get it fixed. Granted, yes it may piss her off, but in the long run it'll help her out alot
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 12:49 AM   #10
onewayhighway
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Eat your pineapples! ! Lol
onewayhighway is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 05:04 AM   #11
Roboz
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Hygiene is important in all cases. I try to be clean and well groomed and expect the same. I do like a hint of natural muskiness when I dine a the Y however. I think both parties should be kindly honest if they find something off-putting and if really offensive (never happened yet) to end the session or offer a solution like a shower.
Roboz is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 02:54 PM   #12
MuffLuver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I always arrive shower fresh, and I typically ask providers to be shower fresh as well. Most do, some still don't, even when I have asked them to be and they agreed that they would be.

I always feel bad asking providers to shower ahead of time, but to date, none have appeared to be offended. It really is just common courtesy on both sides.
MuffLuver is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 03:28 PM   #13
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
I always take the time to be fresh and presentable before appointments & take a shower after appointments. Especially in the summer time we all sweat. I feel its common courtesy if we expect our gentlemen to be clean, we should be fresh as well. But sometimes for some women showering cannot fix the problem and they may have other issues they're unaware of. So, my suggestion is to be honest with them about the "problem" & let her get it fixed. Granted, yes it may piss her off, but in the long run it'll help her out alot
I think they call that b v and if she has that and fails to see a gyno regularly she probably shouldn't be providing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboz View Post
Hygiene is important in all cases. I try to be clean and well groomed and expect the same. I do like a hint of natural muskiness when I dine a the Y however. I think both parties should be kindly honest if they find something off-putting and if really offensive (never happened yet) to end the session or offer a solution like a shower.
and if its session ending a shower probably isn't going to wash it off. and these are the girls that will take the offensive that its not their problem.
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:13 PM   #14
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default [QUOTE]How important is hygiene to you?[/QUOTE] Vitally important

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest4sin View Post
.... Getting back to the hygiene thing. It seems that it should go both ways, right? I’ve met some ladies that look good but have been, shall we say, not so fresh. Instant turnoff for me anyway. I mean really? If not a comprehensive shower prior to a meeting. At the very least baby/feminine wipes for scrubbing up in all the right places some lotion and perfume doesn’t seem like too much of a burden does it. I can't speak for everyone but I certainly do not want ANY unpleasant scent emanating from anywhere...nothing...zero...

Just saying, come on ladies and gents. Let’s all get on the hygiene bandwagon!
If you're going to say she stank, tell us who for Pete's sake!
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:20 PM   #15
quest4sin
Valued Poster

No one specific but has happen on a couple of occasions so thought I would raise the issue

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women