Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
txrancher1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Trying to find a deep UTR

I'm trying to find a particular UTR provider that advertised a few times on eccie a couple of years ago. I know she used to advertise on p411 until this past summer but now does not. I used to regularly see her but have not for the past 1 1/2 years and do not know how to contact her.

I periodically do a search for her on eccie and she regularly gets about 25 hits a week on her old reviews so I know guys are seeing her. I once posted here asking if anybody is seeing her, but nobody responded. The no response didn't surprise me because I know she doesn't want things posted on the boards about her. She greatly values her privacy and would probably dump a hobbiest if she found out he passed information about her on the board without her permission.

So my question is; are there any local provider advertising sites where I might find her other than eccie, p411, backpage and craigslist? Since she's getting multiple hits on her few eccie reviews weekly for well over a year, she has to still be an active provider...just very UTR and I would really like to get in touch with her again.
txrancher1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
SuperBeast
BANNED

I'm thinking if she wanted you to see her, she would have contacted you. Move on!
SuperBeast is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:31 AM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrancher1 View Post
I'm trying to find a particular UTR provider that advertised a few times on eccie a couple of years ago. I know she used to advertise on p411 until this past summer but now does not. I used to regularly see her but have not for the past 1 1/2 years and do not know how to contact her.

I periodically do a search for her on eccie and she regularly gets about 25 hits a week on her old reviews so I know guys are seeing her. I once posted here asking if anybody is seeing her, but nobody responded. The no response didn't surprise me because I know she doesn't want things posted on the boards about her. She greatly values her privacy and would probably dump a hobbiest if she found out he passed information about her on the board without her permission.

So my question is; are there any local provider advertising sites where I might find her other than eccie, p411, backpage and craigslist? Since she's getting multiple hits on her few eccie reviews weekly for well over a year, she has to still be an active provider...just very UTR and I would really like to get in touch with her again.
If she has reviews under her name then she never sought to have everything removed and there is no reason you cannot ask about her by name. The place to do so is in the ISO section and Mens Locker Room. UTR Providers are talked about in the locker room more often than here in public

Just a simply question using her name someone that knows her will probably tell her you are looking

She will either reach out or she won't, in which case move on,

THOUSANDS of guys search forums and open reviews every day..... her reviews could be getting activity for some recurring term and no other reason. Views are no reason to expect that she is still active.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:05 AM   #4
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Have you tried the locker room?
Guest021414 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women