Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default ambush by Republican trackers

Rep. Bob Etheridge looks like an ass. Most people will leave it at that. He seemed to "go off" and assault some poor innocent students that dared to ask him a question. He really, really looks like an ass.

But consider, isn't that exactly what they wanted? Are they really students? What happened leading up to the confrontation? We know that Etheridge was the "star" of the video, but we also know who the editors and directors of the video were. They were anonymous blurred-out "students".

This is sort of a new thing. We've had people accidentally capture YouTube moments on camera before. We've also had ambush interviews by reporters. That's been around forever. But these guys seem to be TRACKERS that are applying military tactics for political reasons. They work in a two man team like a sniper/spotter team. One plays the part of an interviewer. The other is the cameraman. Once the video is made, edited, and their faces are blurred out it gets uploaded anonymously to a website. You gotta give the guys a hand for combining all of the TMZ/YouTube/special forces/Mike Wallace/undercover pimp&ho ideas that are floating around out there.

That's just brilliantly evil, and I expect more from them over the summertime until they get caught. And they will get caught. (Remember, the REAL D.C. Sniper team eventually got caught.) Will they get caught before the fall elections or after? How effective will they be? IMO, I think they'll do some damage. Sadly, this will be real damage as they'll be hurting some good people so they can get idiot Tea Partiests elected. Just look at what the undercover pimp/ho videos did to ACORN. I think this tracker team learned a lesson from that guy, though; Remain anonymous!

Wild card: Next time they might not be as lucky. If 68 year old Etheridge can easily manhandle the little punk, then I'm sure there are other politicians that can beat his little ass and take his driver's license and camera. What then tracker boys?
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #2
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It makes one feel crappy when one's own game plan is used against them, I can remember some Dem attacks over the past years, I can remember the staged accord protests. The bottom line is this, he should not be acting that wat towards anyone whether they are Rep, Democrats or Longer Mongers. I got to admit it really makes me smile to see the Dem reaction to their game plan being used against them. Thanks LM brought a smile to my face on a real sad day for me.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
Longermonger
Valued Poster

What protests are you talking about?

Yes, he was out of line.

I'm smiling too. Because I think I know how this game's going to end. The so-called students will be outed. Then people will follow the money trail. Then the higher-ups will attempt a cover-up. It might get really ugly if the "students" are interns for another congressman...
Old 06-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #4
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Let me get this straight. There is a video of a congressman assaulting somebody, so the logical conclusion is:

1. The victim of the assault must be posing as a student
2. The victim is part of a militaristic 'tracking squad'
3. They will be caught...just like the DC sniper team?!?!? WTF
4. The victim 'will be hurting some good people'

I think I could sell tickets, if I could actually view how Lultz's mind worked.

I think I can translate though: We need to find the identity of the victim, so we can investigate his past, Joe the Plumber style, and find any dirt we can to humiliate him in the national square, for having the temerity to get assaulted by one of the governing class.

Honestly, I haven't even watched the video yet. I'm sure I know what it is...yes somebody is on tape, trying to get a reaction out of somebody. Its not new, its called 60 minutes.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
Let me get this straight. There is a video of a congressman assaulting somebody, so the logical conclusion is:

1. The victim of the assault must be posing as a student
2. The victim is part of a militaristic 'tracking squad'
3. They will be caught...just like the DC sniper team?!?!? WTF
4. The victim 'will be hurting some good people'

I think I could sell tickets, if I could actually view how Lultz's mind worked.

I think I can translate though: We need to find the identity of the victim, so we can investigate his past, Joe the Plumber style, and find any dirt we can to humiliate him in the national square, for having the temerity to get assaulted by one of the governing class.

Honestly, I haven't even watched the video yet. I'm sure I know what it is...yes somebody is on tape, trying to get a reaction out of somebody. Its not new, its called 60 minutes.
All I hear is;

1. I haven't watched the video.
2. I haven't done any research.
3. I think Longermonger's just making stuff up out of thin air.
4. I don't get the D.C. Sniper parallel.
5. I can't spell LULZ.
6. I can only compare this to Joe the Plumber.
7. I think Joe the Plumber was really named Joe and was really a plumber.
8. I believe Joe the Plumber is a regular guy and 'temerity' is in his vocabulary.
9. Democrats are 'governing class' unlike Republicans such as the Bushes.
10. I didn't catch the Mike Wallace reference in the first post.
11. I didn't know Mike Wallace was on 60 minutes.
12. I don't get that anonymous privateer ambushes are different than those done by reporters for news organizations.

I don't understand how your mind works either.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women