Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162887
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2014, 09:39 PM   #1
StrokinFiend
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Little things

Question for the providers out there. What are some things that a new client can do to make a session go really well? I think that there are the basics, which should never be overlooked, include hygiene, manners, promptness, common courtesy, and not being a dickhead. But, beyond that, what can a client do (or not do) in order to make a session go really well for both the client and provider? What sorts of things (material or otherwise) do you appreciate, and what sets one client above others? I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!
StrokinFiend is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:40 PM   #2
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokinFiend View Post
Question for the providers out there. What are some things that a new client can do to make a session go really well? I think that there are the basics, which should never be overlooked, include hygiene, manners, promptness, common courtesy, and not being a dickhead. But, beyond that, what can a client do (or not do) in order to make a session go really well for both the client and provider? What sorts of things (material or otherwise) do you appreciate, and what sets one client above others? I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!
If I may be forgiven for interjecting a negative note, so much depends on the moral character of the lady concerned. A client can extend all courtesy, offer dinner, cook dinner, bring a beautiful present and be the soul of sensitivity, and yet be mercilessly cheated and stolen from in ways that defeat all logic after conversation to soothe a lot of pain on the part of the provider.

Therefore, it might seem the more than one provider might be feeling little care for the client, no matter how long the relationship has been. Money seems to be the only element that counts, in the final analysis. I have long pondered on the nature of redemptive exchange being an arrant idiot all my life, seeking fidelity and other emotions from institutions and persons quite unwilling and unable to reciprocate.

What you are asking is how to melt someone heart by a series of material and non-material gestures that will allow her to bestow a modicum of affection and caring that would make your time together memorable. "Smoothly" has that connotation to me, the sense of being made to feel special. Some providers have that gift and are listed on many people's top five All Time Favorites. Please consult these lists and see if any of them might suit your needs. Good service merits praise and rewards. Others are by nature exceedingly dishonest; I know some and hesitate to out them because it is my word against another's livelihood.
greenpeace2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:52 AM   #3
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
If I may be forgiven for interjecting a negative note, so much depends on the moral character of the lady concerned. A client can extend all courtesy, offer dinner, cook dinner, bring a beautiful present and be the soul of sensitivity, and yet be mercilessly cheated and stolen from in ways that defeat all logic after conversation to soothe a lot of pain on the part of the provider.

Therefore, it might seem the more than one provider might be feeling little care for the client, no matter how long the relationship has been. Money seems to be the only element that counts, in the final analysis. I have long pondered on the nature of redemptive exchange being an arrant idiot all my life, seeking fidelity and other emotions from institutions and persons quite unwilling and unable to reciprocate.

What you are asking is how to melt someone heart by a series of material and non-material gestures that will allow her to bestow a modicum of affection and caring that would make your time together memorable. "Smoothly" has that connotation to me, the sense of being made to feel special. Some providers have that gift and are listed on many people's top five All Time Favorites. Please consult these lists and see if any of them might suit your needs. Good service merits praise and rewards. Others are by nature exceedingly dishonest; I know some and hesitate to out them because it is my word against another's livelihood.
Translation = Money talks. Pay em well and the session usually goes well.
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:11 AM   #4
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
A client can extend all courtesy, offer dinner, cook dinner, bring a beautiful present and be the soul of sensitivity.

J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:33 AM   #5
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Thumbs up Follow his advice....FTW!!!

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:07 AM   #6
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantsome View Post
Translation = Money talks. Pay em well and the session usually goes well.
You are so right. One thing i discovered to my dismay. Never tip in advance, hoping to make providers happy; You create Soviet Russia in a bubble. They either don't feel the need to "work" any more, or even find the need to rush out to see a friend who is having a "terrible personal tragedy" right that moment. The Greeks invented tragedy and theater specifically for such ladies. The third is too icky, you know, -ics, and all that!
greenpeace2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:19 AM   #7
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default Yep, Money Talks and Leon Phelps never steered me wrong!!!

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:00 AM   #8
Tiffany Blue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205714
My ECCIE Reviews

In my opinion to make a memorable visit be a gentleman be polite and respectful . Be intelligent enough to carry a conversation . And be clean ! The money is secondary for me . Hope this helps
Tiffany Blue is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:31 PM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default I could tell you how to earn hooker errrr provider brownie points

but ya got to use them fast

I think I just trashed a few with the title

offshoredrilling, chain smoker and pet lover( pet lover is just to score brownie points )
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:44 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If the taint is treated well, the session will go well.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:54 PM   #11
tigerjedi69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Tossing in my two cents here. The first time with a provider has many variables that affect how things go. IMHO, when you see a provider a couple of times, service improves.
tigerjedi69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:58 PM   #12
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerjedi69 View Post
IMHO, when you see a provider a couple of times, service improves.
Hmmm... I'm thinking JB may disagree....

Mr. Paulie Rockstar, retired smoker and pet free human.
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:30 AM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

who me? lol

what i do now?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:04 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10