Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2022, 09:11 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Supreme Court Overturns Roe v Wade

Historic day no matter your position

"Held: The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives."

IMO this rightfully returns the rights to each state to determine their own laws on the issue.

Watch

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540349346654605312
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 09:13 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Now the next step is the DOJ needs to announce a zero tolerance policy for violence right now. They’ve left radical leftists run wild - threatening the Justices, burning pregnancy care centers. No more. Protests are constitutionally protected but violence is not. DOJ must put a stop to it immediately
Old 06-24-2022, 09:31 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

LOL - this is funny and a slap at all the woke libtards

Justice Alito says ONLY women can get pregnant in landmark decision, calls abortion “a medical procedure that only one sex can undergo”
Old 06-24-2022, 10:06 AM   #4
RyanJRoe
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Why gee it might just be harder to get an abortion in states where it was already harder to get one, and it just might be easier to get one in a state where it was already easier to get one. Pennsylvania is not restricting abortion anytime soon.
RyanJRoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 10:16 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

The REAL insurrection in America

Rep. Maxine Waters: “To hell with the Supreme Court … we will defy them.”

First she should be arrested for encouraging an insurrection. Second, ummmm, someone may want to tell the dumbest person to ever serve in congress that abortion is legal in her state

She is not the only libtard idiot - Reminder: the same exact people running the J6 Show Trial are orchestrating and supporting a violent insurrection against the Supreme Court because of its ruling returning abortion law to the people.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:43 AM   #6
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJRoe View Post
Why gee it might just be harder to get an abortion in states where it was already harder to get one, and it just might be easier to get one in a state where it was already easier to get one. Pennsylvania is not restricting abortion anytime soon.
I believe it was an AP story I read, but, they had PA on the list of states that may restrict it.

Not sure why, but.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 10:50 AM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Oh look - Law enforcement lining up in riot gear because everyone knows the libtards are so peaceful, lol

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540355948602089474
Old 06-24-2022, 11:19 AM   #8
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I believe it was an AP story I read, but, they had PA on the list of states that may restrict it.

Not sure why, but.
It won’t happen now, but if the GOP holds its majorities in both housea of the legislature and Mastriano wins in November, the GOP will be in full control of PA state government. Abortion restrictions certainly are not out of the question if that occurs.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 11:35 AM   #9
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I will never understand the big deal of this ruling.... libs will scream and pout but it is basically just turning the decision over to each state
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 11:41 AM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I will never understand the big deal of this ruling.... libs will scream and pout but it is basically just turning the decision over to each state
Exactly Chizzy. This is how it always should have been. Federalism 101. It puts the power in the people at each state level rather than forcing a one size fits all solution on everyone
Old 06-24-2022, 12:41 PM   #11
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Exactly Chizzy. This is how it always should have been. Federalism 101. It puts the power in the people at each state level rather than forcing a one size fits all solution on everyone
Well that is kind of the problem isn’t it? Forcing a top down, one size fits all solution on everyone is kind of the textbook definition of liberalism. Liberals will never be in favor of allowing different groups of people to solve problems their own way — that conflicts with the very core of their world view, which is that there is a single solution to any issue, and that it is the job of government to find and implement that solution.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 01:18 PM   #12
Devo
Valued Poster

Being a Libertarian, I can't say I'm completely happy with this decision, as its telling a female, or "Birthing Person" how to control their body, and, I hope that results in the better use of birth control and some responsibility.

But I fear that won't happen.

Also, I have real issues with the availability of abortions for the welfare queens who are currently using abortions as a means of birth control.

Imagine if every baby mother had six kids instead of three, we pay for it, in that case, I'm not in favor of more unwanted kids costing us more.

The one good thing I see, it pushes Abortion even further away as a talking point to be used against Republicans, and makes the SCOTUS the bad guy.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 02:22 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

SCOTUS did not invalidate a single pro-abortion statute (in contrast to Roe which invalidated nearly every pro-life statute) but restored to pro-life voters the same ability always held by pro-abortion voters: to participate in democracy. This enrages the authoritarian left.
Old 06-25-2022, 07:42 PM   #14
StudMuffinPA
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25
Default Remember the Law of Unintended Consequences!

Just remember, there were almost ONE million abortions last year in the U.S. and about 50% were minority babies. Some people think a few thousand Hispanics coming across the border is a crisis - wait till there are an additional 500,000 black babies every year. Are you going to adopt one? Or just pay for them via increased government benefits and thus taxes? Or just wait until they are teenagers with guns to worry about the problem. Don't forget, there is a shooting in Allegheny County EVERY day and you could be a victim.
StudMuffinPA is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 11:07 AM   #15
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudMuffinPA View Post
Just remember, there were almost ONE million abortions last year in the U.S. and about 50% were minority babies. Some people think a few thousand Hispanics coming across the border is a crisis - wait till there are an additional 500,000 black babies every year. Are you going to adopt one? Or just pay for them via increased government benefits and thus taxes? Or just wait until they are teenagers with guns to worry about the problem. Don't forget, there is a shooting in Allegheny County EVERY day and you could be a victim.
I'm not going to be a victim, because I'm not in your shithole county.

The murder rate in Squirrel Hill isnt going to rise in any case, it will be in the same half dozen neighborhoods its in now.

As for paying for it, we are broke now, its only going to bring the inevitable day it all crashes closer.
Devo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women