Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35937
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2021, 01:32 AM   #1
soulzxxx1569
Gaining Momentum

Thumbs down Daisydoll Waste of time

Hey,

I know most likely no one will side with me but hope it helps new people.

I know providers can deny service to anyone, have rules and are not obligated to see you, respond to you. But most of them ask for screening, discretion, respect and value of their time. So why not the hobbiest have the same?

I bet she is awesome and great for the few lucky people she has seen. Kudos on that.

She is just only interés in promoting OF page and is ok. If you get a text and say i am available in 45 min (which is the same response always) you say that is not a problem that you accept. She replies, fine text me in 45 min babe. You wait and text in that time frame, ask if she needs to screen and then she ignores you making you waste time.

I know she might had a bad vibe, security reasons, etc. But still you are in the business is part of it, i know other people that have text her and same out come. Even after she agreed to see someone same thing wait 45 min at the 20 min in, she texts to someone else i am available in 30 min.

So you can try to see her but you might be waisting your time or if you get an appointment it might not be even true. Try maybe one time you will get lucky tho.
soulzxxx1569 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 06:25 AM   #2
DaisyDoll
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397633
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You got blocked because you kept asking to see me on days im not available. You did this about 5 times.
DaisyDoll is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 06:32 AM   #3
DaisyDoll
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, people I've already seen are my first priority and I only see a certain amount of people daily. Which I've mentioned to you before.
Old 03-31-2021, 10:19 AM   #4
NeoBrainiac
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I had a similar experience with her, she actually got mad I got to the area like 15-20 minutes early and stopped replying. It wasn’t ever her address but a meeting point and I was trying to be polite...
NeoBrainiac is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 03:35 PM   #5
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDoll View Post
Also, people I've already seen are my first priority and I only see a certain amount of people daily. Which I've mentioned to you before.
Your regulars being first priority is completely understandable. And if you see only a certain amount of people a day, again completely understandable. These are your decisions & we respect that. At least I do. As are the rates you choose to charge as well as the menu you offer.

But, if you schedule with one of these mongers that’s not your regular, & then bump them out & move your regular in his place at the last minute & leave the poor fucker hanging in the parking lot, that’s bullshit.

Not saying that’s what you did, but it sure sounds like you’ve done it. Our frustrations in west Tx are exactly this. Many of the girls these days have TCB that’s for shit. Then, they end up blaming us for it. So many fucking times the past year plus, I’ve scheduled at least 24 hrs prior & bam, 30 mins before I’m told that “we” need to change the time by an hour or more either way. Well....no the fuck “we” don’t. Then when I respond that I can’t make it at that time, it suddenly becomes my fault. How in the fuck is it my fault?!?

It’s gotten to the point in west Tx that it’s so bad, I don’t even bother anymore. So much easier hitting an AMP & getting treated much better. Not to mention, since things have gone to shit with the providers, the AMPs have completely opened up their menus lol.

Just take a look at the amount of AMP reviews these days vs Provider reviews. It was never like this just a few years ago. Most, not all, but most providers need to check their friggin’ tudes, take care of business & quit asking for fucking rates that they don’t even come close to deserving with the overall service provided.
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 03:54 PM   #6
Guest092821
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

FBSMLUVR, I agree 100% with what you said . The providers are getting to hard to schedule with because we have been stood up many times * their rates keep getting higher & services not what they should be, or they don't look like the OLD pictures they keep using !!! Then they don't like the AMPS , but that is why the AMPS are popping up everywhere. Good looking providers with good tcb skills, good service, & reasonable rates could make a killing out here & stay plenty busy !!!!
Guest092821 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 07:39 PM   #7
DaisyDoll
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

People on both sides of the aisle get no shows. And even when given the heads up w respect, some people still get upset. I've had several people who know they are blocked, text from diff numbers and still show up like I dont have a choice to see them. And some of you get upset if a provider asks for a pic. Refusing to see things from the perspective of a provider and theres not much we are allowed to say to defend our cases on this site. With providers that have quite a bit of reviews and all, visitors know who they're going to see, and even with screening ( which also turns some of you off) providers still dont know who exactly we are seeing. I understand I wont see every aspect of a visitors point of view, but we have our view too is all im saying. So please take that into consideration before jumping to conclusions.
Old 03-31-2021, 08:25 PM   #8
solorunner
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

West Texas seems to have a scarcity of quality providers like Daisy. With scarcity we get increased amounts of unmatched demand, and throttling that as Daisy has, creates even more scarcity. Does she have the right as a provider to choose her hours, rates, and clients? Absolutely. She is taking the huge risk everytime a new client walks through her door versus that one time you might meet her. I don't think it's right to bash her for how she chooses to provide. There are providers that won't even see you without references, deposits, or some other form of pre-approval. For her to match her asks to going rates in the area also seems fair. If cost is something you can't handle then don't pay. Markets react to the demand and if it sinks low enough the supply will move at lower cost but if you are the outlier trying to be frugal, you may never get your day.
solorunner is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:53 PM   #9
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

User ID: 331560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Based on the OP, it can't really be determined what exactly happened. But, when it comes to established providers, we build a specific reputation and want to keep it that way. I tend to read everything with a grain of salt bc I've had people come on the boards and throw fits for trying to sneak past screening or showing up after I've told them not to. It's why I've switched to only being available by appointment, it cuts down on the ncns and 98% of the drama
Emily3292 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 12:54 AM   #10
soulzxxx1569
Gaining Momentum

Emily,

That's fine and even asking you to see you on different days. Before you knew which days ok. But after you knew.rhe working schedule and be treated like that well i just give my opinion on it.

You providers can do whatever you want is your job but as a job we can review it like any other business. Like you can see a client not like him block him and never see him again.

Even if I get flamed because I asked 5 times outside the schedule. I was polite and respectful.

Is not like i did anything, block me cuz i asked several times fine! Your rules can't argue. The example i am giving is real whoever wants to believe good and who doesn't good luck also.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:58 AM   #11
soulzxxx1569
Gaining Momentum

For the other users who posted see is not only one case several users similar experience.

Like i said some will come and say she is the best, quality, etc. I believe you it's fine but just because you like certain restaurant doesn't mean I will for example.

Anyways, good luck to all clients and keep it up providers. I posted with respect and trying to be reasonable and not to offend just sharing my experience.

Yes, covid might be the reason of less providers and also more security and more rules but no reason to waste people's time.

Gave a great time!
Old 04-01-2021, 02:05 AM   #12
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's in poor taste to go out of your way to bash this provider and pretty much proves she made the right decision in not seeing you. Not so very gentleman like. Had she done something such as robbed you or caused harm to you then I would see a reason but to write an essay on a female you never met is pretty psycho. Kind of creepy to be honest. This whole post was lame and childish its just disgustingly apparent youre bitter and out to try to ruin her rep. Let her do her and move on. Who cares. Find another female instead of being a cry baby.
Celestedoll915 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 06:38 AM   #13
DaisyDoll
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestedoll915 View Post
I think it's in poor taste to go out of your way to bash this provider and pretty much proves she made the right decision in not seeing you. Not so very gentleman like. Had she done something such as robbed you or caused harm to you then I would see a reason but to write an essay on a female you never met is pretty psycho. Kind of creepy to be honest. This whole post was lame and childish its just disgustingly apparent youre bitter and out to try to ruin her rep. Let her do her and move on. Who cares. Find another female instead of being a cry baby.
This is exactly why I chose not to see him. And his post proved my intuition to be right. Over persistency comes off very weird and creepy. Why not just find someone else? Why be so adamant? Especially coming from someone that has written 0 reviews. And even if all the 5 times you asked to see me outside of my shedule were worded "polite" and "nice" its still off putting. I know my shedule and you need to repect that. 5 times is too many times to ask, politely or not. If you cant follow direction in text youre not going to follow direction in person. And first and foremost I need to feel safe. That doesnt scream safe to me. Blocking isnt enough sometimes like I mentioned before, there are some people who know theyre blocked and will contact from diff numbers and show up like I dont have a choice. From what you wrote, its obvious you were texting me from diff numbers as well so what does that say soulzxxx1569? Thank you Celeste, Emily and Solorunner.
Old 04-01-2021, 10:53 AM   #14
Guest011323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Daisy Doll to me has always been a great provider. Although her schedule has not coincided with mine the last few times I’ve tried to see her (she’s mostly weekends only), I can only hope I’ll get lucky some time and see her again. I respect her privacy, rules and schedules as we all should. There are some mongers that just find it hard to understand the fact that not all providers are alike. Some have real world jobs outside the hobby. Others are super strict or just simply ask for more verification than others.
Don’t assume that being ignored or asked to stop contacting the provider means she’s lame, wasting your time or being disrespectful to you. Especially if she actually asked you to stop asking.
Celeste... I’m still gonna keep trying with you girl.
Daisy... I’m still gonna keep trying with you as well. Don’t hate on me for trying LOL.
Guest011323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 02:00 PM   #15
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with screening. Matter-of-fact, if I see a provider post on here that she’s coming to town, my very first PM will have usually a half a dozen references with links to their profiles on here, as well as a short description of myself. Height, weight, race, etc. So, when they receive my initial PM, they’ve pretty much got everything they need to screen. It’s rare I ever reach out in txt by phone first. Unless they’re post says to, I send a PM with all needed info for screening that I can possibly think of. Just to make it as easy as possible on the lady to do her thing.

As far as sending pics, again I have absolutely no problem with that at all. I’m single, an active swinger & there’s already all kinds of pics & videos out there of me in action anyway, so I don’t give two shits lol. Ladies have requested clothed, full body naked, hard cock pics, you name it. But, when I am asked for a pic, I always ask first what kind they want. Nice? Naughty? Both?

My frustration isn’t with DaisyDoll at all. I’ve never met the lady, she’s had some great reviews, and her pics are sexy asf. Would I like to see her? Sure, if we’re ever in the same area, & of course I’d treat with the same respect I do all providers I’m meeting for the first time regarding screening info, etc.

My frustration is out of the general state of the fucking hobby in west Tx. I don’t wanna get into what came first, the chicken or the egg. Not really sure any damn way at this point. All I know is what’s happened to me & my experiences. And it’s been shitty the past year. I tried to schedule an overnighter for my birthday last fall. Sent a PM the Monday prior for the following weekend and don’t get a response until Friday morning. Plans got started anyway, & then I get fucking ghosted on cause some BS about not getting a notification from the site that I sent her a response. Well ok, but if you’ve got an opportunity to make that kinda cash, wouldn’t you be checking your PM’s regular? Ugh! She’s a great woman & I have no doubt that’s what happened, but I ended up havIng a sucky Bday cause it was too late to do anything else. So I jerked off & got drunk lol.

And I’m talking verified providers, not those bone heads on STG or whatever friggin’ BS site you wanna talk about. I absolutely do see it from a provider’s standpoint, & sometimes I wonder how in the hell you girls do it. Which is why I’m always trying to be one step ahead to make it easier on the ladies. What pisses me off is when it’s taken for granted that the providers time is more important than mine. All of our time is important as far as I’m concerned. I work at a professional level, work a ton of hours, especially at end of month/quarter, so my play time can be limited to weekends usually. I try & make the most of it when I can.

Any damn way, I’m on a fucking rant again & promised myself a long time ago I wouldn’t get into this shit on here anymore. Thing is, the ladies need us, & we need them. One without the other & there is no hobby. Soooooo, can’t we all just get along & fuck? And preferably enjoyable fucks for all parties involved? Lol
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women