Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162900
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27
Default GENTLEMAN LOOKING FOR

A thead for gentleman wanting services now or very soon. It is suggested that you post any or some of this information to help gain services desired.
1.Time frame for services
2.Services prefered
3.Services location prefered such as incall or outcall - general area for either
4.Contact method prefered: PM here, email, and other methods that might be available to you. PMs could include a phone number or private email for contact, but this would require the gentleman to have direct response to the site to present the information. (Some inhouse servers at many office situations, for example, block sites like this.)
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #2
LongStick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
A thead for gentleman wanting services now or very soon. It is suggested that you post any or some of this information to help gain services desired.
1.Time frame for services
2.Services prefered
3.Services location prefered such as incall or outcall - general area for either
4.Contact method prefered: PM here, email, and other methods that might be available to you. PMs could include a phone number or private email for contact, but this would require the gentleman to have direct response to the site to present the information. (Some inhouse servers at many office situations, for example, block sites like this.)

I think there is already a service like this its called..... the PHONE ????????
LongStick is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:44 PM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I see this one working really well.

This formula here......too much work for the guy. We all know the guys want to take the easy route. Stick to what works for you.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Its like deja vu all over again.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #5
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Jesus H. FUCKING Christ, ss4699 will you PLEASE go back to eRAPS already? I'm sure they need a numbered list over there on how to find a hooker. BTW, you're never going to make it to modtarddom on ECCIE; St. Chris knows about your handle change and you won't ever be considered (his words). . . give it up already and go play somewhere else . . . JoCoJordan has a better chance of becoming a mod here than you do (for those of you that don't know, Jordan was a provider that cooperated with the police during a sting and allowed herself to be videotaped while opening the door for clients prior to their immediate arrest for several news organizations).

I understand that handles here are 'anonymous' (for the most part) - but, anyone that would ever consider posting this much detailed information in a public threaded discussion would cause many ladies to probably think twice about the poster's discretion as a whole, overall . . . some things just don't belong out in the open - especially in this endeavor and especially when dealing with matters best addressed in detail privately, IMHO. And this extends to the initial inquiry (as you have outlined) also . . .

You're doing a great job of reducing things to the level of a streetwalker or lot lizard . . . A careful, professional lady in this business wouldn't ever consider replying (publicly or privately) to an overt request that would most likely contain descriptions of illegal activity or one that would narrow the time of the encounter or the location, geographically - especially as this detail would be listed publicly, as I said. This is completely and totally asinine.

Oh, and BTW - two words: SPELL CHECK.

Anytime you feel up to it, PM dearhunter and ask for access to the spiderhole, tell him Jackie Devlin sent you . . . you'll get right in.

IJFS.
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:13 AM   #6
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default I remember that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Its like deja vu all over again.
A 'Yogi-ism' by Yogi Berra!!

Along with that one, he gave us, "You can observe a lot just by watching", and "Baseball is 90% mental, the other half is physical."

And to think Yogi had it together much more than SS4699/Newtotown ever has or will!! Take your meds SS, NTN.....and go away. Don't be mad, just go away!!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:24 AM   #7
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Only one thing to add..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Jesus H. FUCKING Christ, ss4699 will you PLEASE go back to eRAPS already? I'm sure they need a numbered list over there on how to find a hooker. BTW, you're never going to make it to modtarddom on ECCIE; St. Chris knows about your handle change and you won't ever be considered (his words). . . give it up already and go play somewhere else . . . JoCoJordan has a better chance of becoming a mod here than you do (for those of you that don't know, Jordan was a provider that cooperated with the police during a sting and allowed herself to be videotaped while opening the door for clients prior to their immediate arrest for several news organizations).

I understand that handles here are 'anonymous' (for the most part) - but, anyone that would ever consider posting this much detailed information in a public threaded discussion would cause many ladies to probably think twice about the poster's discretion as a whole, overall . . . some things just don't belong out in the open - especially in this endeavor and especially when dealing with matters best addressed in detail privately, IMHO. And this extends to the initial inquiry (as you have outlined) also . . .

You're doing a great job of reducing things to the level of a streetwalker or lot lizard . . . A careful, professional lady in this business wouldn't ever consider replying (publicly or privately) to an overt request that would most likely contain descriptions of illegal activity or one that would narrow the time of the encounter or the location, geographically - especially as this detail would be listed publicly, as I said. This is completely and totally asinine.

Oh, and BTW - two words: SPELL CHECK.

Anytime you feel up to it, PM dearhunter and ask for access to the spiderhole, tell him Jackie Devlin sent you . . . you'll get right in.

IJFS.
First of all, thank you Jackie for summarizing my thoughts.
Secondly, I will make you a deal. If you can drag his ass into the spiderhole, I will:
a) Ask to join the spiderhole myself, something I said I would not do but if you pull ss into it I would love to see the carnage...lol.
b) Be your bitch for a day.

I am quite certain his brain has ruptured, just not sure when.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:28 AM   #8
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
A 'Yogi-ism' by Yogi Berra!!

Along with that one, he gave us, "You can observe a lot just by watching", and "Baseball is 90% mental, the other half is physical."

And to think Yogi had it together much more than SS4699/Newtotown ever has or will!! Take your meds SS, NTN.....and go away. Don't be mad, just go away!!

"If the fans don't want to come to the ballpark, nobody is gonna stop them."
"Nobody goes there to eat anymore, it's too crowded."
Old 12-20-2011, 07:41 AM   #9
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
b) Be your bitch for a day.

Wait a minute, don't you owe me one of those days?
Old 12-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #10
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default I owe you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Wait a minute, don't you owe me one of those days?
Actually it was "an hour to draw a crowd" but regardless I do owe you, you were right and I was wrong. Problem is I still cant't travel very far with my post op but next time you come here I would be more than happy to serve as your PA..
Old 12-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #11
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL

I might let you off the hook cause of good behavior.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #12
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
...I might let you off the hook cause of good behavior.
I thought, in our little hobby world, you would only be let off the hook due to one's bad behavior? I am soooo confused...
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #13
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
Jesus H. FUCKING Christ
I'll probably go to hell for this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jesus fucking christ.jpg (27.2 KB, 140 views)
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #14
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

If you're going to hell for posting it, I'm going for laughing my ass off.

Priceless. And, at Christmas. How apropos . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #15
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

what does the H. mean?
royamcr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women