Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96
Default 69?

How do you like your 69? As many ladies as I've seen, every time I request 69 I nearly always end up on the bottom with her on top. It's not like there is any verbal communication to that point, it just turns out that way. Except once, when she asked me to get on top. I found it to be slightly different in the sensations I felt and it was a whole lot easier on my neck.
So, my question is, guys, are your experiences like mine, mostly on the bottom? And ladies, is being on top your preference and why?
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
azngrllvr
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Women like it on top. Because we are generally fat.
azngrllvr is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
Walt Disney
Certified Vaginal Masseur

Encounters: 31

Now that I think about it, I'm always on the bottom too... Hmm, interesting.
Walt Disney is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #4
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been thinking of starting a thread like this for a bit! Haha. You stole my thunda, stunna! Lol!

I like it on the side for duration or on the bottom for sport so they can fcuk my face!! *melt* Its funny because before meeting some of the fine cunnalinguists here I used to only like one on one oral.

I have cum to love the 69 since providing

Edit: omg I have to add my other favorite. Me laying down on my back on the bed with head hanging off the side and the gent standing over me, bent down between my thinghs. *doublemelt*
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #5
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

You sound like fun THN.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I have been thinking of starting a thread like this for a bit! Haha. You stole my thunda, stunna! Lol!

I like it on the side for duration or on the bottom for sport so they can fcuk my face!! *melt* Its funny because before meeting some of the fine cunnalinguists here I used to only like one on one oral.

I have cum to love the 69 since providing

Edit: omg I have to add my other favorite. Me laying down on my back on the bed with head hanging off the side and the gent standing over me, bent down between my thinghs. *doublemelt*
I'm assuming when you say " one on one" you mean not 69, but taking turns with oral gratification, I enjoy that also. But depending on the person, when in 69 if you hit her just right, some get overwhelmed and forget what they're supposed to be doing while other intensify what they are doing and that can push me over the edge.
The question is, is either top or bottom more pleasurable or is there other factors in the decision? Such as safety or control. I realize that some of us are larger in stature and no one wants to get stuck underneath us, but aside from that what else?
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:56 PM   #7
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

As a male I prefer side or being on bottom... Way way back in real life was on top once and my girl tapped out... Once free to speak she was wide eyed and uttered these words "I panicked, all I could see is asshole and I couldn't catch my breath....I thought I was going to die and the last thing I was ever going to see was asshole".
For the life of me I am trying to remember her name but the expression and awkwardness are permanently etched in my mind.
To the little moments that stick with us for a lifetime
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:21 PM   #8
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by golforfish View Post
I'm assuming when you say " one on one" you mean not 69, but taking turns with oral gratification, I enjoy that also. But depending on the person, when in 69 if you hit her just right, some get overwhelmed and forget what they're supposed to be doing while other intensify what they are doing and that can push me over the edge.
The question is, is either top or bottom more pleasurable or is there other factors in the decision? Such as safety or control. I realize that some of us are larger in stature and no one wants to get stuck underneath us, but aside from that what else?
Ya I meant taking turns (that was actually gonna be the subject of the thread I kept thinking to post but didn't: which one, the 69 or taking turns. Lol). As far as safety and control in 69, since I'm so short, I prefer the sidelying position because when on top I can't reach the gent as well without us breaking our necks but ya being on bottom can pose some danger if the gent is aiming to suffocate you (funny sorry btw B@H Lol). Usually if he is on top then he can bend his body better for us to reach each other. If he wants me on top I try to remember to elevate his head more so he can reach my kitty.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:23 AM   #9
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
...... but ya being on bottom can pose some danger if the gent is aiming to suffocate you (funny sorry btw B@H Lol).
One of those few too many, TMI over share moments...but was hilarious remembering in my head our young lust fling...then it turned sad
Couldn't let the name go so dug up the year book and found her...Facebook search later and found she has passed.
Head on collision....my twisted warped humor of a winking brown eye demise eulogy and the laughs we had before parting ways...now overlapped withe real events from the obituary.
<Debbie downer mode>
life is short, enjoy the ride, savor the memories because one on a cold night it might be all you got... </Debbie downer mode>
Catch you guy on the flip
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:32 AM   #10
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear of the loss of your former girlfriend. That really sucks. I'm sorry.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:53 AM   #11
papaoscar
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Definitely depends on height, cock size, and where you're trying it! I have always wanted to try the whole, flip her upside down and 69 while standing. Not sure how the blood rush for her would work while orgasming would work.

Like THN said, I feel like being on top is more... worrisome because you have to worry about shoving something too far down her throat and suffocating her out! I mean, you're paying attention to her and enjoying what she's doing and ... I don't think cock location is on my mind at that moment, or her breathing situation room. IDK.

I haven't tried the whole, have her on the edge of the bed head down and do it that way. Sounds kinda interesting. One of these days I'll have to try a serious face fuck on a woman who can handle it lol.

Sideways seems... interesting, never tried. It's always been guy on bottom, girl on top, extra pillows under my head if they're short!
papaoscar is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #12
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

When you're face-up on a massage table, if it's gonna happen, you're usually gonna stay in that position.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
Clit Lover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Although I like 69, I much prefer "one on one". When I am giving I want to concentrate on giving. I really enjoy it myself, but I want to give the most pleasure possible to my partner. When I am receiving I want to totally concentrate on the sensations that I am getting from her.
Clit Lover is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:14 PM   #14
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Being a connoisseur in the fine art of cunnilingus I feel I must respond with my viewpoint of 69. Although I love Daty and 69 in all feasible positions I must admit the the sideways position is probably my favorite. Much more comfortable and can go for as long as the lady can handle it! If she momentarily can't concentrate and stops doing what she's doing, I take it as a compliment that I must be doing something right
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:46 AM   #15
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I WANT bottom in 69. Since I love doing the lickety-slit and I love a nice round ass I get best of both worlds. Two handfuls of golden globes and my tongue buried into that slice of heaven....
Hercules is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women