Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60578
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
guest061912
Account Disabled

User ID: 139818
Default client booking appointments not showing up ((Twice))

A client booked an 1 hr appointment for a scheduled time then didnt show up. I called him back and he said be didnt book an appointment or know who I was. Then he texted back again saying he didnt recognizethe number was on the way and never showed up the second time around. The number was from a 512 *** **51. Pm for details
guest061912 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Who does this endanger ? No show is coed material.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

not even alert worthy.. you didn't see him, so nothing happened.. That's what WE"RE told when reporting a NSNC. Maybe he had to help his mom go to the hospital, or family suddenly showed up from out of town.. or his suddenly had his time of month.. ya know it happens to guys too. no kidding, some get "cycles" and attitudes once a month.. uh... life goes on.. and oh yeah.. shit happens.. there, THAT's it!~ jus' messin' with ya'.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 05:36 AM   #4
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Moving from Alerts to Coed Discussions.

(As a Verified Provider, you would have other avenues available to you for sharing this information with other ladies. See the link in my signature for details...)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #5
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shay_moore View Post
A client booked an 1 hr appointment for a scheduled time then didnt show up. I called him back and he said be didnt book an appointment or know who I was. Then he texted back again saying he didnt recognizethe number was on the way and never showed up the second time around. The number was from a 512 *** **51. Pm for details
A NCNS does cause income loss for a provider. Always have the client confirm the appointment before noon on the day of the appointment. I usually do not post NCNS on a blacklist, but I have seen several providers that do. So, potential clients, please keep in mind that you may be reported for this.

I do agree that this is not the right forum to post a NCNS. I was very frustrated, initially, when this happened to me quite a bit in the beginning. Now, I am more selective and always get a confirmation. Without a confirmation, I consider the appointment canceled and take something else.
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
..... I usually do not post NCNS on a blacklist, but I have seen several providers that do. So, potential clients, please keep in mind that you may be reported for this.
LMFAO

Black Lists.....

For No Shows?

We should be worried?

lady... There is so much new pussy coming to the table every day and so many engaged in P4P that it's simply laughable.........
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Shay, why do you have two profiles? Did someone hack into your other account?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=119294
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #8
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah NCNS is frustrating, but I usually just let it slide; no need to write an alert. Usually someone else calls in the interim and I just see someone else. I'm just flexible like that. I never take appointments when a NCNS will effect my schedule/empty pocket book, or upset me because I could be doing something else that I really need to be doing. The times I have been very upset about a NCNS is when I chose to take the appointment instead of doing something I prefer/need to be doing, so I don't do that any more.

However, I understand that everyone's time is precious and most ladies have a packed schedule that involve taking care of loved ones. I can see how for a less time-flexible lady, this would be a serious inconvenience.

My advice to the ladies is just let it roll off your back, always save money and never live appointment to appointment, and take your focus away from the loss and try to manifest a gain to cancel out the frustration. Also Debbie's advice to confirm and be selective is sound. But for the most part NCNS is inevitable from time to time.

I wish you all the best Shay.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #9
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
Shay, why do you have two profiles? Did someone hack into your other account?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=119294
So there's the danger to the community , I get it now ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I know this does not work for everyone, but there used to a gal from Houston who would come here back in 2003 or 2004 time frame she would NEVER 'book an appointment', you would simply call her if she answered her phone she was ready then and you headed on over, so for guys like me who DO NOT like to book more than 1 day out she was perfect!!!! ..

hope it gets better for you Shay..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women