Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-23-2010, 05:05 AM   #1
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Did I just have the "F***K of the Century" last night

Movie buffs remember in the movie Basic Instincts...Sharon stone and Michael Douglass have an extremely intense fuck session while Sharon Stone's lesbian lover watches them. After Sharon and Michael finish...Michael and the jealous lesbian have an exchange...when the lesbian asks Michael what he thought about his interlude with Sharon and Michael replies "I think it was the fuck of the century" what do you think and the jelous lesbian stormed off. Well last night I think I had the fuck of the century...of course I am only 54years old so maybe that is a little pre-mature. However I have been all over the world in the military...been with some of the top reviewed providers in Dallas and have written 3 reviews on one provider and not written one at the request of the provider. Out of 12 or so providers...I only comment on the best of the best. Review to follow in the review section when I have recovered enough to write one...plus I am going to schedule another session just to make sure my meter is properly calibrated. I wanted to post this to get the word out...she is so off the charts. I am not going to name names...PM for the name or to ask any questions. However...if you do not want to PM me...let's play ECCIE Jeopardy "Alex I'll take providers for $200" ...This provider just arrived in Tyler yesterday and implies in her ECCIE handle that she travels a lot...music plays in the background waiting for the answer..."Who is "???????". Again this is not a review I will write a detailed one in the proper section. I just wanted to get the word out to my fellow hobbyists.

So I leave you with this question...if I am only 54 years old...could I really have had the fuck of the century?
Old 10-23-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold4u View Post
...let's play ECCIE Jeopardy "Alex I'll take providers for $200" ...This provider just arrived in Tyler yesterday and implies in her ECCIE handle that she travels a lot...music plays in the background waiting for the answer..."Who is "???????".
Old 10-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post

yes and to quote seinfeld "they are real and they are spectacular"...her as cheeks that is... and I am not even an ass man...or at least I was not until last night. Great breasts as well. Me likes her lots...gotta have more!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
Julietravelgal
Account Disabled

User ID: 5709
My ECCIE Reviews

cuckold4u, you have become a very good friend of mine as well as the community. I will miss you dearly and think of you often. Thank you for everything you have done...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women