Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Facebook status you want to post but NEVER would!!!

I'm sure most of us have a facebook by now. And if not, how you function in the world, I will never know (said in a tongue and cheek way) LMAO!

I would like to hear some of the statuses you would LOVE to post on facebook but never would.

Mine would be...

So you hate Obama. To each their own, but I'm starting to think you have a serious mental problem being that every time I log on I see a new message about how much you hate him. Get a life and relax. Better yet, do us all a favor and get back on your meds.

I would really love to post...

Damn it va jay jay, you're horny again? My gosh, I have played with you 4 times today!!!!!!!! Will you ever shut up?
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
durango95
Account Disabled

I HATE OBAMA!!!!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #3
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

Kaylee
I'm sorry to hear you're an Obama fan. Maybe you'll come around before it's time to vote.
Bloodhound is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Mine would be...

So you hate Bush and the Tea Party and conservatives and capitalism in general. To each their own, but I'm starting to think you have a serious mental problem being that every time I log on I see a new message about how much you hate them. Get a life and relax. Better yet, do us all a favor and get back on your meds.

The shoe fits on both feet surprisingly well, yet feels strangely uncomfortable if it's not on the foot you are used to?
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #5
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL...that is funny!

Bloodhound, I NEVER SAID I WAS a OBAMA fan. Even I hated OBAMA I don't want to read about someone else hating him every time I log on. It gets a little old.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
bigk91
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I wish my status update could read:
'getting my d!$k sucked....but what are you doing?'

Sadly, I'd never post that because a)family and b) I'm not getting my d!$k sucked nearly enough these days
bigk91 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #7
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thanks for the topic. Reminds me why I don't have an active facebook account. (Actually, I check my hobby facebook account annually for any updates.)
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbottom View Post
Mine would be...

So you hate Bush and the Tea Party and conservatives and capitalism in general. To each their own, but I'm starting to think you have a serious mental problem being that every time I log on I see a new message about how much you hate them. Get a life and relax. Better yet, do us all a favor and get back on your meds.

The shoe fits on both feet surprisingly well, yet feels strangely uncomfortable if it's not on the foot you are used to?
The difference between hating Obama and hating Bush... people are still hating Bush 4 years later. They are obsessed with their hatred and post frequently about despite the fact that the man has been long out of office. Would that qualify as a mental problem?
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #9
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

These would be comments one would use under someone else's status. They could result in you being unfriended or blocked, but if you don't GAF about that person, I say go for it.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #10
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Had one for a 20 yr HS reunion a few yrs back..... Only did it as it was the only way to keeP up to-date on the logistics .... Once it was over ( I had a last minute UK trip for work come up so I actually never went to it lol), I deleted all "friends" wiped my wall clean and left the message "committed FB suicide.....AMF". Never looked back and never will
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #11
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so private, I won't let anyone tag a photo and I have a private page. If I don't have the phone number of a person, I deny their friend request. My status would likely be "Too paranoid to post a status". But of course, I'd never do it.....
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I went to a private high school that had a very sizeable black population and they think Obama can do no wrong on FB. I don't de-friend them or offer any counterpoints. I had a deceased friend who I'd travel to Nuevo Laredo with every 6 months. For 5 hours each way he'd rail against GWB. Sometimes you just have to shut up and understand others point of view.

For my status I wanna type:

One simple "trick" can save you hundreds of dollars! GET THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:03 AM   #13
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

One simple "trick" can save you hundreds of dollars! GET THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha! That is awesome!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:02 AM   #14
penomaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I'm sure most of us have a facebook by now. And if not, how you function in the world, I will never know (said in a tongue and cheek way) LMAO!
I love how you say this like Facebook is a required necessity like food & water. Other than that I detest Obama although I must say you're hot & look nothing like the "age" posted on your showcase.
penomaster is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:37 AM   #15
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Not sure what I'd post. But since Christmas I get the "People You May Know" box to the side showing "Bad Bunny", "Mackenzie Ryder", and "marie35" as people I know and when I click on their profile I see everything about their real world lives then shocked to see what mutual friends and/or family members we know or have in common.

How many times have I wanted to send a message?
Guest112916 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women