Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
MissMeghan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83025
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry In My Defense......Shame on you!

I am very disappointed at the review I read about me this morning! First of all, SHAME ON YOU for being so pretentious and insulting!

I find it very sad that you would post such awful things without knowing the actual facts!

I believe someone pissed in your Cheerios this morning and you decided to take it out on me!

I have NEVER "robbed" anyone in my life much less in my career as a provider!

And for those of you who jumped on this jerk's bandwagon let me set the record STRAIGHT!

For those of you who are pretentious.....I have updated my age to 34......within the so-called acceptable 5 yr fudge of what I did have of 29.......and it has been verified by Gina for accuracy and I am certain she will be happy to let all of you know that I am not a LIAR or a Bait and Switch person. I also updated my weight which has been verified by the scale I just stepped of FULLY CLOTHED......the exact weight was 132#

I will be happy to show anyone my real age provided you are not a dick when asking for it!!! Providers are people too......if you want to find a cheap floozy that you can treat like crap I will be happy to point you in the right direction!

You arrived at my place so rushed you wouldn't listen to me when I was telling you the door number over the phone......you were disheveled and sweaty.....ewww! When you became ugly about asking for my ID (which I was a little paranoid about due to LE......even though you have many reviews one never knows for sure) and decided to leave, I was not ugly to you....I simply let you leave and acted like the lady that I am.

I will admit I did not look my best.....I was in an accident which totaled my car on Saturday and my face was swollen and bruised and I used far more makeup than I normally would.....unfortunately when things like this happen us providers don't have the means to take time off "work" to heal all the way! If I had the means I would not have taken your appointment request but as a single mother with bills and a child to care for and providing being my only means of income......sometimes you just have to suck it up and do your best!

As far as the "little menopause tummy"........guess what MEAN PERSON.....that also comes from having a child.......I have one, she is only 14......I hope not to have any grandchildren anytime soon and with her being only 14 it is somewhat impossible for me to have grandchildren that are 29!

To the member that "claimed" they saw me on P411 list my age as 47......thanks jerk......but that wasn't me you saw! Hell my own mother is not much older than 47!

To the member that "claimed" I removed my pictures......that was done weeks ago due to privacy reasons because I found out that my child's father is an ECCIE and P411 lurker!........Really not your business but since I am stating the facts........

I do not disagree that you so called gentlemen should share your bad experiences but get the true honest facts first!!! And don't jump on some one's bandwagon and start insulting a lady and making such horrid jokes that when she reads them you all have her in tears! GET THE FACTS OR FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!

My rant is over......SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!
Old 04-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
yourself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default No Meghan..shame on YOU

Your profile a few days ago said you were 27 (not 29, or 30,or whatever) So now you admit that you really are a liar but not as big of a liar as I thought. And you think that is okay?

Now you, an admitted liar, say you are 34, and will offer this proof to anyone..anyone but me when I asked for it. I will admit that had you showed me credible proof at the time that you really were 34, I still would have walked, but probably would not have written the review. I really do not like being negative, especially when upset.

I wish I could, but I still cannot bring myself to apologize to you for that review because the circumstances have not changed..you are just adding question to the magnitude of your lies. I do regret it however....whistle blowers are always crucified...that is just the way it works.

Since your credibility is non-existant with me,,I still doubt your "new" stated age.. You certainly do not look like the 34 year olds I know..but hey, some people don't age well. So lets just go with the age of "34"...what does that do for you?

Do you now feel vindicated?

Is it now okay that you wasted half my day because you lied to me? And then wasted half my evening reviewing this disaster? a review, by the way, that I was reluctant to write but did so at the urging of others?...oh...and wasting more time responding to the tripe you just posted?

I admit that I was pissed and emotional..everyone knows that I cannot verify menopause without a medical exam... I did suspect it at the time, but maybe my judgement was clouded with emotion.. a reaction from being disrespected..brought to your door under the pretense of lies.

Whatever you are saying now does not change a thing...except that I was almost to the point this morning where I could look back and laugh a little about that mess,...I guess that will have to wait until later.

Shame on you Meghan Shame on you!
Old 04-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #3
Tex Bear
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Somebody kill this now!!!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
MissMeghan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83025
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes please do......I will not justify this with a response.....I just felt that I deserved to put my side of this event on the boards.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #5
the_chewtoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Ouch, folks. It is possible to write reviews and responses without excoriating each other.

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out, but...ouch!

Personally speaking though, I think the age 'fudge-factor' ought to be 2 years, not 5 or 7. Not thinking about updating for a while is one thing. 5 years is actually a lot of living. It may not be a huge difference physically (depends on the person), but it can be a huge difference socially too. Are you expecting a seductive, mature lady with bedroom eyes and the indefinable feminine mystique? Or a young lady brimming with enthusiasm?

Fudging info just seems like an invitation to problems. It's a nebulous line between fudging and bait and switch, which, unfortunately lies in the eyes of the beholder to determine-not in the innocence of the poster.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
I just felt that I deserved to put my side of this event on the boards.
I'm glad you've had your say.

I will stand behind Meghan's true age being 34.... and that her profile was never changed to 47.... and that her other, more identifying, images were removed in March because of privacy concerns.

Always,
Gina
Old 04-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #7
SouthArlington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I've never heard anything of this acceptable 5-year fudge factor for age. Am I super naive? On the bright side, I guess I'm 36 again!
Old 04-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Sounds like everyone pertinent to this storyline has put a couple sliders over the plate. Can we now find a game that's not so stressful. Jeeeezzzz...now I'm gonna have to find a way to get rid of allllll this stress...
Old 04-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #9
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...those are some of the rudest comments I have read in a long time....
Old 04-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #10
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Well...a long time in eccieland is what....a couple of days?
You certainly could get a pretty good sense of his...um..dissatisfaction.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpillsbury View Post
Well...a long time in eccieland is what....a couple of days?
More like a couple of hours.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #12
sroach23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
you must not read the comments on yahoo stories.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #13
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

From the review:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
I looked at her profile on P411 a second ago and it said 47.

I went back to copy and paste all her stats here and now it is blank.
Although JG and I have not always agreed, if Gina had not posted when she did I would have relied on what he said.

Either way, I must say that you make a couple statements that should be questioned.

First is the car accident and not being able to take time off to heal. This may come off as being blunt but it is a major issue those of us who have been around a while see happening all the time and that is the lack of savings for this sort of thing. Thank goodness you were not hurt worse or hurt bad enough to have been kept in a hospital for a couple weeks healing. Without some sort of saving or back-up plans, what would you do? Yes I know times are tough for about everyone but I hate to say it but your lack of planning and putting aside enough money for you to heal completely is really not this clients fault nor is it any of the other clients who may have set appointments when you admit your face was swollen and you had to use much more make-up than normal.

The second goes hand in hand with the first. Did you bother to communicate with the client about this issue and how it would make you look? Your failure to communicate that critical item means that when he showed up and did not think you were your stated age, sorry but that is 100% on you for not telling him something was going on.

And that set the tone for the rest of this brief encounter which obviously went straight downhill from that moment on.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #14
Blade5952
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Reading all this makes me miss the ASPD days.
Why can't we all just have fun and fuck
Old 04-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #15
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Her age is 34. I have seen the evidence, and it is legitimate. For the details, read my reply to the review. it is on reply #38
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women