Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4
Default Lockitty Lock Locky Lock

What the fuck, over?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=189211

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=186376

Way to encourage discussion there mods...there were a million questions I could have put to the OP about her services/providing in the effort to clarify what types of things could make a session with her better for average joe...the OP isn't the final decider on whether or not a thread gets locked...

"Just because we CAN do a thing, it does not follow that we MUST do a thing"
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

A fauxbleaux-itude laden post, a command to close the thread before Senor Numbers has a chance to respond, and then ... supine compliance ..... how lame is that?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #3
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Not to mention she accused him if accusing her of being on ********. Not once did he accuse her of such, I think he should have at least been allowed to respond....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:41 PM   #4
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Wakeup it is mod discretion to leave open or close any disputed review, since female replies to reviews is not allowed, we do allow a rebuttal post be made in coed. If a mod feels it will be a bash festival he may close it.

Since the two people involved both had their say, it is then up to third parties to draw their own conclusion.

IMO it's not a suppression of discussion but is a suppression of people posting about something they can only speculate about, unless they were hiding in the closet when the session took place.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #5
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
. . . but is a suppression of people posting about something they can only speculate about . . .
But that is what drives the popcorn sales.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #6
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP Hunter View Post
Wakeup it is mod discretion to leave open or close any disputed review, since female replies to reviews is not allowed, we do allow a rebuttal post be made in coed. If a mod feels it will be a bash festival he may close it.

Since the two people involved both had their say, it is then up to third parties to draw their own conclusion.

IMO it's not a suppression of discussion but is a suppression of people posting about something they can only speculate about, unless they were hiding in the closet when the session took place.

While I think you are correct on many points here, the way that that particular post was laid out, only leaves the option of Johny#s to post a whole NEW thread about it (if he so chose to do so) which THEN would lead to the 'bash festival'......... I think she has every right to dispute the "no" recomendation review, but should AT LEAST be open for a discussion to asertain the truth of the matter.........

But thats just my opinion.......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #7
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I see both sides to this. On one hand, there are some questions that are raised by Ms. Smart's post. On the other hand, I have little doubt the thread would devolve into a mud-slinging match.

Bottom line is that the mods used their judgement. That's why they get the big bucks.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:45 PM   #8
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Both sides have had their say. Yawn. Move along, folks. Move along.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #9
DEVIN0131968
Effigy of the Forgotten

Encounters: 23

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SAY I AGREE WITH "WAKE UP" HERE, IF YOU'VE GOT THE BALLS TO SPEAK OUT, THEN AT LEAST LET YOUR CRITICS HAVE THEIR SAY, THAT IS WHAT THE TERM "DEBATE" IS ALL ABOUT.

OF COURSE THE SAID PROVIDER (WHOM I'VE EVEN FOUND TO BE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL IN THE PAST AND HAVE HEARD THAT FROM SEVERAL OTHER WELL RESPECTED CLIENTS IN THIS HOBBY) HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND HERSELF AND OF COURSE HER REGULARS ARE GOING TO DEFEND HER, BUT IN THIS CASE, MANY SPOKE OUT AGAINST HER BEHAVIOR AND DEMEANOR AND THAT SPELLS "PATTERN."

IT APPEARS TYPICAL THAT ONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO LEARN FROM HER MISTAKES, JUST WANTS TO HAVE THE LAST WORD AND THEN STICK HER FINGERS IN HER EARS AND RUN AWAY SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY, THAT SPELLS "IMMATURITY."

I'M NOT INTO IMMATURE, WANNA BE PROVIDERS AND ONE'S THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH IF THEIR GOING TO BE READING THE REVIEWS/ROS. I FOUND THIS THREAD TO BE HELPFUL AND I CAN ALSO RESPECT "SP HUNTER" FOR WANTING TO CLOSE THIS BECAUSE OF THE MUD SLINGING ASPECT IN ORDER TO PROTECT INTEGRITY OF THE BOARD.

LIKE I SAID THOUGH IF A PROVIDER IS GOING TO BE BREAKING THE RULES AND READING THE REVIEWS AND THE ROS AND CASTING STONES, BE PREPARED TO TAKE IT, IF YOU'RE GOING TO DISH IT OUT AND DON'T BE A COWARD AND SAY "I HAVE THE LAST WORD AND DEMAND THE MOD CLOSE THE THREAD JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE SPENDING WHAT LITTLE POLITICAL CAPITAL YOU HAVE TO GET IT CLOSED BECAUSE "WE THE CLIENTS" HAVE A SAY SO AS WELL AND JUST LIKE "WAKE UP" WROTE THIS THREAD AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO WRITE ONE PROVES THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE LAST WORD.

DEVIN
DEVIN0131968 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:17 AM   #10
Htowner
Ambassador

I want a bash festival.
My popcorn is getting very stale here, damn it.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #11
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I think mud slinging should have been allowed.

First she confirms Johns review by saying she had absolutely no interest in him at all, then she goes on to insult him and try to make it his fault.

Fuckin John why couldnt you be Brad Pitt?!!
ImaMrCool is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #12
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Coed Discussions - Houston Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!
Limiting discussions in a forum labeled Coed Discussions greatly amuses me.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:53 AM   #13
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

I don't get it. You said your piece, Wakeup. Why didn't you ask the thread to be closed?
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #14
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Well.... Now I can understand trying to prevent a bash fest...... but last I checked.... johnny#s was a HIGHLY respected member of this community and is a bout as cool and level headed as it comes! The way he presented his side of the story was nothing short of respectful yet informative, and did not take cheap shots or sink to insulting anyone because he simply just does not do that........ I think in THIS case in particular, someone of J#s stature should have been given the chance to retort what she said......

But what the hell do I know?

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:30 PM   #15
soldierboy713
BANNED

She said jonny#s has a cocky attitude and thinks he's god's gift to women.

Judging by tasha's pics and her reputation she probably believes she is god's gift to men and has the ego to go with it.

Looks to me like an unfortunate personality clash. Two huge egos just couldn't click. Nothing more, nothing less. It is what it is. No need to bash anyone.
soldierboy713 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women