Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162751
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41804
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36190
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
redhead24355
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 154867
Default Is the hobby good for married couples?

Can the hobby be good for a marriage if the couple goes into the hobby together?

or can it be a disaster waiting to happen?

Are there a lot of couples that enjoy the hobby together?

My husband needs some spice excitement in our lives instead of acting like an old married couple. Talked and talked for years about this, but decided to finally walk the walk.
redhead24355 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe it could go either way for a couple...however Dr. Drew and Dr. Phil would definitely advise against it! lol

Bringing a third person in the picture is risky, so be sure to lay down some ground rules and stick to them to avoid drama.

Do plenty of research on the provider, and try to book a dinner date with her so nothing is rushed and you know EXACTLY what you are getting into...

Good Luck!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:55 AM   #3
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

One of the wonderful things about the hobby is the NSA (no strings attached) nature of the encounter...or so the legend goes. LOL

I would avoid this if either of you are uncertain about your desire to share the experience. The "strings" may end up being between you and your husband.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #4
SexyHotFriend-LuLu
MILF

User ID: 147609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I see lots of couples. It can be a fun thing. I totally agree with Eva make sure you and your hubby have your ground rules established before searching for a third person and make sure who you choose is experienced with dealing with couples. Have fun!
SexyHotFriend-LuLu is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #5
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

20th Wedding Anniversary part II: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=295818
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Where can you find a woman willing to allow a second join in?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #7
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i say marriage disaster waiting to happy. it might start out as okay or just for fun....but it always leads to more. Jealousy, control, and sneaking..... Somebody will want to go back to they way it was and someone will want to go further than they are.

If you find that one....great find. Otherwise its a wishing well. Not many want to share long term and knowing your paying for it.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:45 AM   #8
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

One answer does not fit all.....

Depends on where each person is in their life at the time. Most are not truly committed in their marriage from the start so something like this just compounds the problems they already have. If they were truly ready and committed in the beginning and their commitment has stood the test of time then something like this could work just fine.

Only the 2 in the marriage can really be honest as to whether or not it would work. But most won't be honest because they want what hey want.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #9
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

You may want to look into swinging its a bit more controlled. I think that's what you are looking for.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #10
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I would think just the opposite.....swinging is pretty much spontaneous ...and its finding the perfect couple to swing with and its much more personal....hobby ..you can pick the lady you want to use and lay down the rules and theres no drama or the other partner to satisfy..
Now if you want a MMF then the swing scene may be better for that
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #11
ElleJ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107093
My ECCIE Reviews
Default One of my first clients was a married couple....

I think the beauty of providers for married couples is that they can do it as many times as they want with no strings attached.

It is the opportunity to perfect something that may not have worked so well in the past.
ElleJ is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #12
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As one who's enjoyed the company of many married couples. The hobby lifestyle
can indeed enhance the couples relationship or it can hurt it.
It's all about *communication, honesty, willingness & openness between the couple.*

If one is *doing it for the other, yet they themselves aren't really into to it and has any sense of jealousy, or judgement. Then no. The hobby isn't going to work for a married relationship.

But if both parties are truly honest with each other and both are truly into trying something new, kinky and uninhibited. Then the hobby lifestyle can very well enhance the married relationship.

But I would suggest that IF the couple is looking to enhance their relationship.
Try a swingers club first. And from there, expand on your sexual desires by then choosing to partake of this adult hobby lifestyle and find a woman that both of ya'll are attracted to (physically & sexually) and then go explore your sexual desires beyond the norm. Remember to leave the jealously and judgment at the door!

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead24355 View Post
Can the hobby be good for a marriage if the couple goes into the hobby together?

My husband needs some spice excitement in our lives instead of acting like an old married couple. Talked and talked for years about this, but decided to finally walk the walk.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I'm convinced!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I believe it could go either way for a couple...however Dr. Drew and Dr. Phil would definitely advise against it! lol ...

Good Luck!
Then I would do the opposite of anything those two media whores would say!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:27 PM   #14
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

You are priceless for considering this for your husband
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:41 AM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Only if you are game and okay with him enjoying the company of another woman. You should be working on some basic rules to follow: are you going to participate?, are you going to allow him to see providers without you?, will you be helping your hubbie in picking out providers?.

You can see where I am going ... You do not want to get butt hurt and then take it out on your husband.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women