Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162748
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41804
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36190
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #1
pinchy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default whats the purpose of a pimp?

Just wondering what the purpose of a pimp is today and even pre-internet days?

Is it about providing some sort of protection like a body guard? I dont see how it could help that much unless it happens after the fact or if they want to catch a guy that runs without paying.

I could see how they could screen clients but thats more like an agency.
If its some GF/BF of the provider doing the screening and getting a cut are they considered a 'pimp'?
pinchy is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

It is a power/dependency thing and will always be around. Heck, it still lurks in the so-called underworld of the independents here on the net (while maybe not as perverse).

It is in the species DNA for the man to be seen as the protector/provider/dominator in male/female relationships. So, to some degree, women are inherently programmed to be "under the control" of a male. Please no spears. This is an anthropological fact seen through out history and cultures. Males have the power and women are dependent on the male. This may play out in many different manifestation. The male may have a true power trip where he wants the woman under his thumb. In other relationships, it is more benevolent in nature. This plays out in the world of P4P. Pimps provide that structure and safety net that women need-- be it real or artificially created. It has been this way for ages Even in today's world of the "independent" lady on the internet we sometimes see ladies who are managed by a SO in some form or fashion-- either openly or somewhere behind the scenes. Yes, even for those who have SO's knowingly hands off but allowing their wife/GF to provide is still in some way "pimping".
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
TravelinTony
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchy View Post
If its some GF/BF of the provider doing the screening and getting a cut are they considered a 'pimp'?
Or a leech.
TravelinTony is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I would ask Omar as he's the dude with the hot chicks.....ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #5
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't want to tell you guys this but SL is my pimp. Shh. Don't tell anyone.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

About the only good reason for a pimp is so bubonic plague infested ticks can look down their noses at something.

Pimps are the lowest lifeform in the universe.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Pimps have a purpose, except for SL ... Someone has to take the money for doing nothing.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #8
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 136274
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

I have met pimps (Trying to recruit friends as well as myself.) from what I understand they do all the advertising IF they are Internet based however they do not screen calls they take them send you out to the call or generally take you to the call.

Pimps have no actual regard to the ladies the women whom have pimps are generally either under educated or easily manipulated and sometimes both.

Pimps prey on factors such as age and demographical locations, the need to be with someone as a newbie to the business is common among all provide new and old at some point however reaching out in sometimes the wrong direction can have catastrophic results through out your life others lives etc....

When I see women with pimps I always want to talk to them and it is always the same story he loves me no one ele understands me he cares for me no one else gets it you know etc......

It is a shame that pimps have a place at all, GF's BF's from what I gather want you to be a 'working girl' they sit at home and reap the benefits of your labor your dangers.

Lets say you have a gf bf pimp that takes you to a hotel, you go up do your thing the guy beats the hell out of you then leaves. That gf bf pimp was not much use.

Then you hear about the ignorant ones in the room when LE does a sting, they get nothing b/c it cannot be proven you were not a friend who just thought that was the man you were having an affair with...

Sorry for ranting hear pimp makes me want to type bad thing -,- but I will not for I am a lady ;p

Oh and there are no need for pimps Socialization is easily had by acquiring another working girl to work with.
guest073113-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #9
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

In todays Hobby there is no place for pimps. The providers can screen for them selves and set up there own ads, so the question is why do some providers still want a pimp or allow them selves to be pimped out. You will have to go to the psychology of the girls mind who is being pimped and the answeres are usually that they are co dependant on someone to (1) to give them a place to live, (2) transportation, (3) someone to supply them with there everyday needs, (4) also ahumm forbbiden topic dependancy issues. Several of these girls were very young starting out and had a very hard childhood and bad situations growing up and unfortunatly fall into the role of looking for someone who will take care of them and provide for them. Then you also get into the human trafficing aspect of things where the provider feels she cant or is to scared to get away from there pimp. The pimps usually do not give the girls access to any money or there own vehicle so they cant just up and leave very easily. I feel in my openion any provider who has a pimp is very unfortunate and probobly needs help to get away that is if she is willing to go. As long as we have pimps out there the hobby will always be looked down upon by the general population. You have heard of the saying one bad apple ruins the bunch and unfortunatly it the dark side of the hobby where the pimps ruin it for all the rest of us in the hobby. Agenceys I dont have a problem with but a pimp who takes all the money the provider earns and just gives them a cheap motel and a cheese burger for all the work they do I have a big problem with. There for if i find out a certain provider has a pimp I will never go see them bottom line and that is my two cents.
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #10
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

A pimps function is to force weak minded girls into prostitution. Any of you guys who think you have never been with a pimped girl are deluding yourself. The mind control games, the utter fear, the beatings, the drugs are all part of their function. A smart girl knows that she does not need them. I know a beautiful 18 year old who is totally convinced that her Daddy is the only path to success, and she lives in a run down one bedroom apartment with Daddy and at least one other girl. The other girl 19 looks so bad now after about 3 months that I almost didn't recognize her. I brought several ECCIE guys in to talk to them, but their brains are gone. They are basically the Walking Dead at 18 and 19.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:20 PM   #11
exoticbabygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39604
My ECCIE Reviews

not again..
exoticbabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #12
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Not much difference in pimps and someone running Massage Parlor. Both the same, only difference is lady knows how much she's made at the end of day, after the house takes. Massage Parlor's seem to be a little more safer because help is next door, as opposed to a Pimp waiting in the car as she does the deed in a hotel room.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Not much difference in pimps and someone running Massage Parlor. Both the same, only difference is lady knows how much she's made at the end of day, after the house takes. Massage Parlor's seem to be a little more safer because help is next door, as opposed to a Pimp waiting in the car as she does the deed in a hotel room.
Sorry, I don't think you have a clue on this one.

Some massage parlor opperators are pimps who just don't walk the streets, they sit behind a desk. But there are also decent MP opperators who do not apply the power trip methods of a pimp. It's harder to tell between the two, but some MP opperators actually are human.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:25 PM   #14
NorthWood
Valued Poster

Target practice.
NorthWood is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
guest073113-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 136274
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sorry, I don't think you have a clue on this one.

Some massage parlor operators are pimps who just don't walk the streets, they sit behind a desk. But there are also decent MP operators who do not apply the power trip methods of a pimp. It's harder to tell between the two, but some MP operators actually are human.
I think that is picking the lesser of two I do not want to say evils but for lack of a better word 'evils'

I think anyone profiting off another's hard (no pun intended honestly) work is ridiculous.

However if you calculate what you spend on advertising, rooms/rent hobby phone.

However most MP's are not abusive physically but sometimes they are just as mentally traumatizing, I believe it is the same with a pimp.
guest073113-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women